Lucky- Part 2

Lucky

Purple- Girl's P.O.V

Blue- Guy's P.O.V

---------------------------------------

*Lucky, everything had went wrong, I didn't expect to lose all my friends in one day.* Kris sigh laying in bed looking at the ceilings.

We saw your so call good girlfriend with another guy. Luhan's sentence kept appearing in his mind. "I don't know who to believe anymore." Kris turned to the side of his bed looking out his big window he can see HaeYeon on her bed touching her phone as well.

*How did that happen? Did you guys argue? Don't think about it too much, or you'll end up getting more angry then you are.* Kris sigh, "Lucky's right, I shouldn't worry about it too much.

---

He looks like he's still mad about what happen earlier. Although I'm minding my own business him on the other side kept twist and turning in his room distracting me from my sketching. He needs to stop, Its really distracting me.

That night you got up and put your things away as you walk up to your curtains you can see Kris on the other side sleeping soundly. He didn't close his curtains at all. "Goodnight Kris, and sweet dreams. See you tomorrow." You whispered closing your curtains and walk to your bed hugging Ace to sleep.

-

Morning came and HaeYeon was going to be late. "Why didn't anyone wake me up? Ahhh! I'm going crazy!" HaeYeon rush to the bathroom as she quickly wash up. Ran out of her bathroom stuffing everything in her bag. 

"Goodbye umma and appa. See you later." You hug them tightly before dashing out the gate, running to school. 

Kris on the other side just finish his breakfast and came out of his house. "Great, I have to see those guys at school again." He thought walking alone.

He sigh zooming out until a white envelope on the ground caught his eyes. 'To: Kris Wu'

"Huh? What's this? Why does it have my name on here?" He thought picking up the envelope as he open it.

"Oh its a letter....I haven't been receiving these kind of letter for a year." He thought.

I still remember those times where I would get letters from fans or should I say confession letters or love letters. My locker would be filled with chocolates, teddy bears, and all kinds of gift even if its not a holiday event days. But this letter was different, what I mean by different is that all the letters I received usually have the person's name but this one was different she didn't even leave her name at all.

The Letter

Dear Kris Wu,

This may sound creepy or weird for you because you don't even know who I am. ( It is creepy alright haha.)  I'm sure you don't even know that I exist too haha. But I guess it doesn't hurt to write a letter to you right? Well, I know there are actually girls out there who got the courage to write a letter and expressed their love to you but as for me I didn't . I 'm still not sure if I should or should not give you this letter. (haha I guess I wasn't suppose to read this letter?But even if we don't end up knowing each other, I just want to let you know how I feel.

I wanted to tell you that I liked you ever since we enter 1st year of high school. That'll be four year to this year then...Even until this day I still have those same feelings whenever I see you around. You must think I'm crazy right? Every girls had stop confessing ever since you got a girlfriend. Although It hurts me to see you with the one you love. I understand, I can't judge you for the person you date. Anyway hope you and the girl you date last forever. (I hope so too.) Always have trust within one another.

Even If I don't get to love you, I don't mind telling you how I feel towards you since the beginning of high school.

Sincerely Your Secret Admirer

J.H.Y 

Class started as you catch your breath. "Thank goodness I made it on time." You thought. You look up from your desk and saw Kris enter the class and you quickly look out the window ignoring him like you would do every time in the past.

- Lunch-

"Kris oppa, why are you alone today?" EunBi asked sitting with him. Kris shrugged, "Me and my friends got into a fight thats all." EunBi smirked secretly. 

"Its okay oppa you don't need them anyway, you still have me here with you." EunBi wrapped her arms around Kris's waist.

Kris want to protest about her words but decided not to, they were his friends and still are even if they cut their friendship yesterday. He still see them as his friends, maybe he did do the wrong thing choosing his girlfriend who he had dated for only a year over his bestfriends who he knew since grade school. Kris fake a smile towards EunBi as he look up to see his friends walk pass by glaring at him. They were still mad, giving him the cold shoulders they pass by without a greet and that caught student's attention because that kind of relationship between EXO had never happen before.

HaeYeon sat alone at her table enjoying her fruit salad. While chewing it happily she sense someone was staring at her so she decided to peek up and came in contact with Kris who shift his eyes from his friends towards you. "Not again." You thought and quickly look down and continue sketching your drawing while you eat your fruits.

"That girl is so weird." Kris thought shaking his head. "So EunBi what did you do yesterday?" Kris decided to start a conversation which shock her cause Kris usually never ask her what she was up to when she always excuse herself from him.

"U-uhh me? I was out w-with my parents?" She lied making Kris raised a brow. "Why are you stuttering? Plus I try to reach you yesterday at home and on your cellphone but your mom say you were out." Kris stated making EunBi even more nervous.

"Shoot how am I suppose to make an excuse now?" EunBi thought to herself and look at Kris with a smile. "Why are you suddenly asking me those questions? You never ask me that before." EunBi changed the subject. 

Kris chuckle a little, "Well there's nothing wrong with me asking you now right? We are dating." Kris remind her. EunBi sigh and got up. 

"I'm going to go meet up with EunHye she's waiting for me at the lockers." EunBi quickly walk off leaving Kris speechless. "She's hiding something isn't she?" Kris was now curious.

School came to an end HaeYeon went back to the gym listening to her music as she sat on the bleachers once again. "Almost finish with this drawing." HaeYeon smile happily as she picture his face and sketch again. 

Some boys enter the gym in their basketball clothes for practice. "We can't ignore him forever guys." Suho said while Chanyeol bounced the ball. You heard the noise and look up to see them. 

"Oh its the popular boys." You thought watching them.

when suddenly your phone received a text message.

*I'm going to apologize and solve everything. Thanks Lucky for always being here. We should meet up soon.* 

You smile and text back. *Goodluck Duizhang, I'll always be here no matter what, and about the meet up? Sure! Anyway I never asked you what school do you attend?* 

*Seoul High School.* You gasp. 

Thne boys heard you. "Oh its that girl Kris asked to borrow her textbook." Tao said remembering her. You closed your eyes sighing. "At least his friends still remembers me." You chuckle a little and ignore them.

"Why is she here?" Luhan asked everyone just shrugged. "Maybe she wants to watch us play." XiuMin smile. "HIIIIIIII." Kai yelled waving happily to you. You were taken a back but slowly wave back. "Annyeong." You muttered.

Feeling a bit awkward you look back down at your painting. Kris enter the gym in his basketball outfit.

"Finally someone showed up." Baekhyun mumbles. "Guys..." Kris start. Everyone gave him a cold stared. Kris saw you up the bleachers and glared at you. "Why is she here?" He thought.

"What do you want to do now?" Lay asked crossing his arms. Chen sigh," Let just listen first." He said calmly.

Kris look back at them with a frown. "I want to apologize about yesterday." He confessed making the boys a bit surprised. "I know what I said was wrong, and I shouldn't have blame it on you guys." Kris expressed how he feel.

Tao, Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo smile. "Now that's the Duizhang we know." Kyungsoo point at Kris who smile a little.

You swear you had heard the word duizhang, but maybe you were just hearing things. You shook the thoughts away and took out your phone. Going to the camera app you look around to snaps a picture until the group down by the basketball court attack Kris. You smile and snap a picture. 

Kris had explain everything to them, Although he won't break up with his girlfriend until he finds more proof first. "Friends?" XiuMin put his hand out into the middle. Everyone happily smile. 

"Friends!" They all put their hand on top of eachother. "EXO SARANGHAJA!" They screamed.

The boys split into two groups with six on each team and they start playing basketball. You decided to stop drawing and watch the game.

Both groups were good, they were in a tie right now. "Loser pays for dinner." Suho announce as everyone agree. "Fine with that." Kyungsoo smirked. 

"And we're not losing." Luhan stoled the ball from Suho's team and dribble it the opposite ways. Sehun ran after him. "Unlkess you're tall enough to reach the hoops." Sehun joked and Luhan stops. "YAH!" Luhan was going to protest but with that Sehun manage to steal the ball back and pass it towards Kai who was on the other side. 

"Luhan, pay attention." Kris hissed, he's not planning to lose. You giggles at how they make fun of eachother just to steal the ball away. Kris smile a little seeing you interested in their game. You would clap once they all made a hoop. But once the game ended they both were still in a tie.

"That was a great game." Chanyeol show two thumbs up. "Let just all put our money together and pay for dinner." Lay said whipping his sweats away.

"Yea thats a great idea." Chen chuckle. "YOU THERE, Do you want to tag along?" Kai asked pointing at HaeYeon.

"M-me?" You point at yourself. "YES."Chanyeol smile.

You look at Kris as he smile. Without hesitation you went with them. 

Everyone head out first and You grab your things and follow behind Kris. "I just found something weird today." Kris suddenly speak up. 

You stared at him, "What is it?" You asked walking beside him while everyone exit the school campus. Kris took out a letter and smile. "A letter from my secret admirer." Your eyes widen.

How? W-when? When did he get that? Don't tell me he read it? You were fighting with your thoughts. 

"I want to know who this letter belongs to." Kris said and you look at him. "T-thats nice hope you meet her soon." You stuttered a bit.

"If I happen to find out who she is, I'll ask her for what reason and why she likes me." Kris chuckle.

"There has to have a reason to like someone?" You asked him cluelessly. Kris nodded his head. "Of course, there should be a reason to why they like me." He points out.

"Was there a reason to why you liked EunBi?" You asked making Kris frown a bit. "She was nice and caring. She always cheer me up." Psh, yea she did that just to get more attention Kris are you really that blind? You thought and giggles.

"I see thats good." You bluntly said. Everyone have reach the restaurant while water was being served to them. "Hrm, what to eat?" You thought scanning down the food.

A waiter came to take the orders. "I'll have pasta." You smile giving back the menu as everyone look at you. "Thats all?" Sehun asked and you nodded your head.

"I'll have bibimbap then." Sehun smile.

"I'll get black bean noodles and fried chicken for Kai." Kyungsoo smile.

Everyone got their orders as they wait patiently for their food.

"Guys, I found a letter today from someone I don't know." Kris suddenly brought up the topic making you nervous. 

"Oh, secret admirer?" Chanyeol wiggle his eye brows.

"You haven't received those kind of letters ever since last year." Tao point out. "Yea and the girl in this letter even notice too." Kris chuckle.

"Really? She say that too." Baekhyun eye's widen while the letter was being passed around you slowly drink your cold water. "HaeYeon-ah why are you so red?" Chen notice it and that causes you to choke on your water.

"Chen why did you make her choke." XiuMin hits him as you wave your hand.

Kris got up and patted your back lightly. 

"N-no *Cough* D-don't get the wrong idea. It was h-hot." You manage to stutter out while the truth was you were blushing cause they were reading your freaken letter that you wrote to KRIS. "Ahh~ Sorry." Chen apologize. 

"No, don't apologize its not your fault." You smile and Kris went back to his seat. 

The food finally came as everyone enjoys their food.

*Really? I attend that school too.* HaeYeon text back and eat her dinner. Kris heard his phone buzzed as he look up from his plate of food he saw EunBi with some guy walking pass by the restaurant. 

"EunBi." Kris said as The boys and You look up to Kris and look where his gaze was at. You gasp while the boys glared at the scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Anyway Something like this story had happen to me too while I was in high school, I liked this guy ever since we both enter high school and yea we enter high school the same year. I tried being friends with his friends to talk to him but I was scared LOL I seriously was. He was popular cause he was a B-boy dancer he's also in dance club. So my friend wanted to join dance club and asked me to join it with her. So I did just to see him and yea sadly he doesn't come to practice alot. ;-; I stop going to dance club cause my mom didn't want me to stay after school so I stop. And finally Junior year came he got a gf T^T I was all sad but yet I decide to ignore him after that haha and he and his gf broke up to idk what reason. So basically I end up being friends with him on FB ( still am) he accepted me haha anyway after that senior year came he became a DJ at our high school and it is the last year that I'll get to see him I decided that I will confess to him through this Valentine's Day event where secret admirer buy candy roses and leave a msg for that person but at last I end up not confessing to him and we graduate, as we went our seperate ways. :D

hahaha Enjoy part two xD