Drabble #4 - 2min/fluff

Kat's Drabble Collection

"Minho-hyung, I have a message for you!"

Minho turned around to see his dongsaeng running up to him excitedly.  He smiled.

"What is it, Taemin?"

Taemin's eyes seemed to twinkle.  "See if you can figure it out."

Taemin pecked his hyung thrice on the lips.  He paused.

"What are you-"

His words were cut off by another peck, followed by a longer kiss, which was still too short for Minho's liking.

Taemin paused again, gave another peck, another longer kiss, and one more peck.

After another short pause, he pecked again, and gave Minho yet another longer kiss.

Minho was confused.  "Taemin, what-"

He was once again cut off as the younger boy captured his lips for another long kiss, following it with another peck.  Another short pause followed.

When Taemin leaned in for yet another longer kiss, Minho was prepared.  He kissed back, and when Taemin pulled away, he attempted to follow the smaller boy's lips with his own, not willing to let him go just yet.  It didn't work.  Taemin separated their lips, but to Minho's delight, he promptly brought them together again.

Minho practically melted.  Never had his boyfriend kissed him so many times at once.  He liked it.

Taemin pulled away and pecked Minho's lips.  He paused, then followed with four pecks, and then paused once more.

Minho waited patiently as his boyfriend pecked him again, and then when he initiated another longer kiss, he grabbed the younger boy's head and deepened the kiss.  Taemin gasped in surprise, causing his lips to part just enough for Minho to slip his tongue inside the younger's mouth.  Taemin gave in and succumbed to Minho's passion.

When they parted, Taemin panted to catch his breath.  "I have to finish my message," he said finally.  He leaned up to peck his hyung's lips one last time.

"What was that?" Minho asked, wrapping his arms around Taemin for a hug.

"Morse Code," the smaller boy replied.

"Oh?"  Minho smiled; his cute dongsaeng was so clever.  "What did it spell out?"

Taemin's eyes held a twinkle as he smiled up at his hyung.  He brought his lips to Minho's ear and whispered, "S-a-r-a-n-g-h-a-e."