chapter 3

~Only You~

purple text=German, red text=Japanese, green text=English

 

After 20 minutes she was still not there. AAAAAHRG this eternal wait is really boringSuddenly I heard somen screaming SHINee, "Who or what is SHINee"I turned around to see what's going on. And the only word I could think of was: SHOCKThere were the guys from McDonalds. Not five yards from me away. My next thought was, quickly and quietly away from here and wait until they are gone. Just when I wanted to hide behind a poster a very familiar voice called me, "Sara, what are you doing back there, come forth, we must go," my mother screamed as she was looking in my directionAnd then they looked in my direction because Mum had to add "Sara, come here at once and don`t you try to hide behind the poster, I want to go home !!!." Could it really be even more embarrassing?. I was desperately looking for a hole in the ground where I could hide myself. "Yeah I'm coming," I mumbled and walked past the boys. I looked at them from the corner of my eye as I walked past them and my eyes fell on a boy, he was great, He had red hair and had a really sweet smile. I guessed him to be about 17 or 18 Just when I wanted to look away again, he noticed that I looked at him. And gave me a sweet, shy smile. I became red and run directly to the car. Before I opened the door I looked back again and saw how the guys giggling and laughing while they went to their own car. I opened the door while I looked after them as I turned around I saw Suou didn`t look thrilled, I wondered why but then answered my question when I saw the car. There sat a girl who eyed us or rather me condescendingly. My alarm bells went to: Attention-clichéd-stepsisterI raised an eyebrow in disbelief. After much hesitation, we got on. It took about half an hour and because mum remind silent. So it was a quiet ride. Jung-Hwah stopped and I knew that we, were at 'home'. I got out and stood in front of a skyscraper with a over 10 storeys. 

 

Mum told to me that our apartment was at the top "I really hope there is a lift!." When we were inside, I wanted right in my room because I was really tired So I went directly to the doors and ... bang!. I ran right into the door, because the doors were opened not by itself as I thought, you have to enter a PIN on the keypad beside the door.

Damn!I looked to the desk where was my 'family' and saw them laughing, then I looked further to see if anyone else has seen the accident. Isaw two boys who stood at the entrance and they tried to resist a laughThey looked vaguely familiar but I don't wanted to think about it. I went to Mum and asked for the Keys and the Password. This time I made it right with the door and ran to the elevator which I had discovered. In the elevator, I thought how much embarrassment in one day is actually allowed?. If it's been on the first day here so what is going to happen when I live here?. Oh man I don't even want to think about it. At the top, I went straight to our apartment. On the map is 13th floor residential number 96 I found it, it wasn't difficult because on the floor were are only 2 Apartments.Our was the right, I entered. In the apartment everything was in black, white and silver it looked a little cold, I went and stood in an open living room is separated by a counter from the kitchen. And had a wall with windows.

I didn't  even noticed that there are so many windows on the buildingAnd where are the doors to other rooms?. I leaned against a wall where a black and white picture was painted and fall to the ground. On the other side was a stairway to a bedroom. 

And because there was a keyboard then I thought That's probably mine. Isaw that I could lock the 'door' from the inside. I looked at the windows and noticed that there was a glass door. Then I opened it and walked out onto the balcony. Just when I wanted to go back inside, I heard voices, I looked in the direction from where it came and saw a boy with his back to me on the neighboring balcony. That was not interesting so I went back inside, but left the door open because it was very warm in the room. Then I sat down at the keyboard. Turned the volume to 6 and started playing. After a while I as usual started to sing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbyBHrl89vc

When Iwas done, I was really tired. I should go to sleep nowSo I only went to the door to close it and then I went to bed. Because I was so exhausted I fell asleep immediately.