I`m sorry I love U

~Only You~

Chapter 1
 

 

 

When I wanted to unlock the apartment door, it was flung open and Suou     -my twin- brother ran past me angry. "WHATS WRONG?" I shouted after him, as he was already halfway down the stairs, he turned around again and shouted back "ASK MOTHER!" And ran on. What was that? I saw my brother for a while. Then I went into the apartment.Once in the living room "what was ..." I saw a man with Asian features besides my mother holding her hand, sitting on the sofa. "Who is that?" I asked. "This is Park Jung-Hwa," she looked at me, "my fiance"Then I started laughing, "that's really funny but be serious, who is that?" The man looked questioningly at my mother. 

"Sara, please come over here!" I turned to my mother and asked her offendedly, "Why? Can't we talk here?"

"No, come on now ... immediately! ","ok if it has to be." I gave in. Then we went in the kitchen. My mother began, "what do you think are you doing? he is my fiance don't embarass me in front of him!". 

 

 

 

"Mum its no longer funny, so stop, the first time this joke was still funny but now it's just boring!Do you not remember that something happened in the past about your relationship with dad? He left you after we were born to be with a younger woman, and you still didn't learn anything?." I started yelling, she winced and replied angrily. "This wasn't a joke and yes I know what happened you don't need to remember me, but Jung-Hwa's different!"

 


"stop it and tell me who he really is," I said a little quieter now, and desperately hoping that she doesn't is seriously
"We will go with him to Korea"
 

"WHAT?! You aren't kidding and don't mean it right?!!"

 

 

"I'll go with him to Korea to organize everything, and you will come after in March with Suou, when the new year begin. You will also be attending the same school as Min-Jee, the daughter of Jung-Hwa. She is a very loveable girl, so you will like her"


 

"Why does that sounds so as if it's already decided?"
 

"I will marry him so I can to live with him!"
 

"But he can also move to Germany why do we need to move to Korea?"
 

"He has a job there, he is a director of a small entertainment industry"
 

"But ... what? how did even met him? "I asked irritated.
 

"On my last birthday when you and Suou gave me a three-week  in a spa hotel in Berlin, he was their with a new band. It was on the first day when I was there. I was checking in, holding my suitcase, when someone bumped into me. My things from the suitcase scattered eveywhere, so I bent down and picked it up. He helped me picked up my things, and offered to bring one of my suitcases into my room, so I agreed. Later, he asked me out for dinner!"

 


"Oh ... well you know him only eight months and you already want to marry him? and why do you introdruce him to us only now?"


"I introduce him to you only now because I did'nt know whether it is something serious or not"
 

"But my friends are all here"


"You can visit your friends twice a year, once in the summer and once in the autumn holiday and you will go to school about three more years because of that you can find also very quick new friends that will be fun, I really love him and I think it will last longer this time he will make me happy, "

She looked at me sadly. I will hate myself for it later but ... "Ok fine."  I sighed in response. My mom hugged me, and rejoiced,

"Thank you ... Thank you ... Thanks "

"Yeah ... a lot of fun to talk about it with Suou a while ago he ran away angrily."


"I know... can't you try to talk to him?"


"No chance! I leave it to you"

I smile to her and went with my mother back into the living room.

"Hi I am Sara"

I turned to the man who was before introduced to me as Jung-Hwa. He replied "I am ... Park Jung-Hwa and I can speak German." I whispered to my mother, "why haven't you told me before that, the he can German?"

"You did not ask!" She said. I looked at my mother who grinned to her "fiance" and he grinned back. "I'm looking for Suou" I sighed as I looked like they were kissing. Parents should not really kiss while their children are in the same room! Unbelievable how everything goes so well with my mother in lovethings and I? ... I had until now not even one single boyfriend, even my brother has girlfriends and is a real playboy about every month a new stupid falls for him, how come I can not even once, have a little luck? Im friendly or not?

In one week, our mother wanted to fly away so Suou and I should live with our aunt until we came in a month too.
How said my Mum so beautifully? This will be funny?

...
Yeah it is just as funny as a root treatment at the dentist.