I`m sorry I love U

~Only You~

purple text=German, red text=Japanese, green text=English

 

Today was the day that we should move to Korea, where our mother has flown 1 month ago with her "fiance" to be together, after parting with my real father when we were 12 years old she wanted to marry again. What has really made me angry in the beginning but in the end I've agreed to it.

And now I have to move to Korea. I didn`t knew that this move would change my whole life.

 

The flight was really ty Suou was always ing or had annoying conversations with his current girlfriend. And of course I was sitting next to him, what a luck I had again. That's why I could hear everything "... I miss you too honey, I hope you didn`t forget me and that we see us again soon" Eww can't he think of anything better?, are they actually all too stupid for to see what a jerk he is? but its their own fault if they are left heartbroken after he breaks up again because it became, boring. My thoughts were interrupted when the voice from the speaker said: "We will soon arrive in South Korea's Gimpo International Airport. Please stay strapped sit until we have reached the final landing position and the seat belt sign is extinguished. And a nice stay " 
Suou said goodbye and hung up. "Finally," I muttered. "Did you say something?" Suou looked at me.
"Your what number this is she actually this month?"
"I think the Second Why?" I looked at him incredulously. He doesn't even remembers with how many girls he was together with? that's really amazing what are they seeing in him?
"And who is it this time? Do I know her? "
"Nah, I think something M, Monica Marie nee ... or rather Melanie oh do not care"

Is he serious? How can I only be related with someone like that? What have I done to deserve such a brother?
When I looked at him again I saw that he has already found a new victim, a girl-she looked really pretty and fit exactly into the prey scheme of my brother, she has long black hair, brown-black eyes, she looked like one of the Korean actresses in this series that I've seen times because my mother insisted that I learn more about the country - sitting on the other side of the aisle. He could talk to her without yelling down the hall because we were sitting in business class and there weren't so many people who talked loudly but only a few business men with their heads hung in the laptop, which looked quite unhealthy. The fiance of our Mum has paid for the flight. I was really annoyed by him. I mean my brother not the fiance of my mother. Then we landed and we went out from the plane. Our mom wanted to meet us at the entrance from the airport. Our luggage had been sent a day earlier at the address that now should be our new "home". So we had only one bag each. So we did not get our luggage and went straight to the exit. I looked around as we walked, everywhere were signs and shops but I could not read a single name because ... well, everything was in Korean. "That starts really good" I sighed. At the exact moment I saw something familiar, McDonalds' na so here is different but not everything I was looking inside. "Should we eat before we meet Mum?" I pointed to McDonald's and saw to Suou but he wasn' beside me but he was with a group of Chinese girls and talked with those who "this is so typical" no matter then i go to eat alone!

So I went in I ordered french fries, chicken wrap and a Coke. Just when I wanted to eat  five korean-a miracle we are here in Korea- guys, and girls were screaming, they are probably some celebrities where the girls go crazy if they see, but I can not blame them they really are a super sweet and one looks better than the other. I was in the middle of my thoughts so I have been so terrified when someone tapped me on the shoulder from behind, so I jumped up and screamed. Of course I had to scream just when the others became quit, so they were staring at me all shocked. I look to the five guys who are just come in, I saw them grinning, I was probably as red as an tomato. "Aish Sara you are totally embarrassing you know? "

I whispered into the ear of the culprit. "I'm going, Mom is probably already waiting." And then I stormed out and went straight for the exit from the airport.
When I got there my mum still wasn't there, Would be nice when she was once be in timeI sat on the bench and waited.