The reason, The crazy fan

Missing you

"I have a question," Chunji mumbled as he leaned on to the couch.

"Yea?" Niel asked.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Chunji asked.

***

"What?" Niel looked over. Chunji looked at him with a rare, serious face.

"Um.." Niel started. "Well... I promised her we would." he explained.

"Why?" Chunji tilted his head slightly.

"You know how popular we are," Niel started. "I can't be with her the whole time. It seemed like the safest choice at the time too. It was working out just fine too." Niel explained. "Our dates would be a good distance from the school so we wouldn't run into anyone that would recognize us. If we wanted to go to the movies we would get the tickets ahead of time, she would go on time and sit usually in the back corner and I would meet up with her once the lights went off then would leave before the lights went on. After usually we would meet up somewhere else."

"That sounds like celebrity stuff." Chunji chuckled.

Niel shrugged. "I guess. It worked though,"

"It sure had us," Chunji snickered but then pushed Niel.

"So that's why you didn't go on those blind dates!"

"Mhm," Niel nodded.

"Stop shooting me!" Ricky yelled at CAP.

"I'm not doing it on purpose," CAP rolled his eyes. Both of them had their eyes glued to the tv screen. It was some zombie shooting survival game, and CAP kept shooting Ricky in the leg.

"I don't have enough health points to pass this level if you keep at it!"

"Then make sure not to get hit by any zombies," CAP laughed.

"Ugh!" Ricky rolled his eyes.

"Shoot him in the stomach!" Chunji told Ricky.

"Go for the head!" Niel pointed.

"Woah Niel, which one?"

"Aish," Niel pushed Chunji. "I didn't mean it like that!" Chunji just laughed. After they went back to the game he texted L.Joe back.

"Cuz he 'promised ' to. And that it was safer cuz of our fangirls."

 

With the trio

L.Joe read the message as they walked around.

'If that's the case...'

"Is there any other place around here we would just hang out?" L.Joe asked. Changjo looked over at L.Joe slightly confused.

"Hm..." Yuri thought. "There's an arcade nearby."

"Where?" L.Joe asked.

"A couple blocks from here." Yuri explained.

"Let's go," L.Joe stated.

"Alright," Yuri agreed.

'Just go along with it.' L.Joe texted Changjo. Changjo nodded and placed his phone away. He'll see what his Hyung is up too. The walk was quiet, with the usual small talk until L.Joe's little out brust.

"I'm so much of a better singer than you Changjo." He smirked, he was currently walking by Yuri's left side and Changjo was at her right, Yuri then obviously in the middle.

"Pft, I'm a better dancer than you though." Changjo shot back.

"I look so much better than you." He smirked as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Even my hair is better than you.

"It doesn't matter since you're so short." Changjo grinned.

"I'm fun sized ." L.Joe shot a glare at Changjo. "Plus girls rather call me Oppa than you calling them Noona." L.Joe laughed.

"Not all at, right Yuri?" Changjo asked looking at her who was laughing. "What's so funny?"

"You guys don't realize I'm better at singing and dancing then both of you put together." she laughed.

"Ah?" L.Joe looked at her.

"When did you get so cocky?" Changjo laughed.

"Are you picking a fight with me?" L.Joe asked. "A baboon can dance better than Changjo so he doesn't matter."

"Hyung!" Changjo yelled.

"I dunno, maybe I am." Yuri looked away innocently.

"Oh. Oh it's on. Just wait, I'll get back at you." L.Joe stated. "Next week, Just wait til then."

Yuri laughed. "Mhm, sure~"

 

***

"Oh my God! Ricky cover my left side!" Niel yelled at he shot the undead.

"Then get my right side Hyung!" he yelled back at him.

"They're so intense..." Chunji watched. CAP nodded in agreement.

"Ricky! Ricky DON'T DIE ON ME!" Niel screamed.

"I think I can make it Hyung! I'm almost there!!" Ricky continued to shoot the zombies and once at a safe point he used his aid kit.

"Finally! Now there's a flame thrower under that box! Get it and save me!" he yelled.

"ITS JUST A GAME!" Chunji yelled at them.

"No it's not!" Ricky yelled.

"Come and Save you idiot!"

"I'm almost there!" Ricky yelled as he continued playing.

 

***

"Shoot the spider on your right." Changjo ordered.

"On your left to." L.Joe stated.

"That one is coming closer." Changjo pointed.

"Oh it's a big one too. Might want to get it like now." L.Joe suggested.

"He's right. Also the ones above you." Changjo leaned on the chair.

"Yuri?" L.Joe asked.

"Aish, I get it!" she yelled at them as she shot all the spiders in the game. Changjo and L.Joe just didn't know when to stop bothering her as she played. L.Joe laughed.

"Alright." he nodded.

"See I passed the level." she stated as she leaned back on her seat.

"So you did..." Changjo nodded.

"So any of you two want to play?" Yuri asked.

"I'll try it." Changjo stated as he and Yuri switched places.

'I wonder if it's to soon to bring up Niel..." L.Joe thought as he then quickly texted Chunji.

'You guys eat?'

'Nah man why?' Chunji replied.

'Go steal Niel's wallet and get his card. Say that I lost a beat with you and I owe you all dinner. Says its pizza. So get Niel to call me and complain about food so HE CALLS ME.'

'Alright he is playing videogames w Ricky so I can get his wallet. What kind of bet? Can it b about noonas? And sure....watcha plannin?'

'Yeah watver. I need him to call me. So we can somehow bring up Niel. Do it.'

'Kay ;) the noonas all thought I was ier'

'whatever.'

 

***

 

"Man I'm starving." Chunji complained. He showed CAP the messages so he knows what's going on.

"L.Joe owes us lunch." Chunji told CAP.

".....Why?" Ricky asked.

"He lost a bet with me." Chunji snickered.

"What was the bet?" Niel asked.

"To see which one of us the Noonas liked more, I won." Chunji grinned. "So now he owes us lunch.... When ever he comes back with Changjo."

"Where are they Hyung?" Ricky asked as he has the game on pause.

"Hm... They're hanging out with a new friend if there's." Chunji frowned. "They didn't give me a name. So it HAS to be a girl."

"L.Joe with a girl and Changjo?" Ricky raised a brow. "Nahhh," he shook his head.

"Niel go complain to L.Joe to hurry up."

"Why me?!"

"Because he won't listen when I text him." Chunji answered rolling his eyes. Niel sighed and grabbed his phone and looked for L.Joe in his contacts and called.

 

***

Ring Ring Ring

Changjo played the game while Yuri and L.Joe watched from behind. L.Joe looked down and answered his phone.

"Oh hey Niel." L.Joe answered causing Yuri's attention. L.Joe acted as he didn't notice. "Hm? Nah I know I'm buying lunch, get over it I'll get there when I get there. I'm busy at the moment." L.Joe answered. "Changjo? He's in front of me playing some survival game with huge spiders. Yeah we both are with a class mate." he nodded. "Yeah... It's a girl why?" L.Joe asked. "I don't know if you know her!" L.Joe yelled at him. "Want me to introduce you two when we come back? I could do it. I doubt she'll like you, fish lips." L.Joe snickered. "You may be tall but I'm fun sized." he stated. "Yeah whatever. I don't think you and Yuri would know each other so get over yourself. We'll see you later. Bye." L.Joe hung up and looked at Yuri.

"Do you want to come over to eat?" He asked. "I'm buying pizza." L.Joe added.

"No I'm fine." Yuri shook her head.

'Maybe I scared her away instead? .' L.Joe thought.

"Come on you paid for the lava cakes and stuff! Let him at least get us pizza." Changjo added as he played the game.

"Just this once. I could just buy you lunch tomorrow at school of you want." L.Joe shrugged knowing now he got her.

"Fine. Fine. I'll go." Yuri gave in. It would be worse at school by a long shot and she knew it.

"Awesome," L.Joe smiled. "We'll go after a couple more games, they can

wait."

"True," Changjo laughed. "Hey I'm almost done the level, do you want to jump in L.Joe?"

"Sure," L.Joe agreed and then switched with Changjo.

 

***

Ding Dong.

"We're back!" L.Joe yelled as he opened the door to see the rest of the guys lying on the floor and couch.

"You were too late hyung," Ricky mumbled on floor. "We're dead." Changjo looked at all on them.

"Just ignore them. More for us right Yuri?" Changjo asked as the trio went to the kitchen.

"You brought a girl?" Ricky got up.

"So now you're not dead." L.Joe rolled his eyes. The pizza was placed on the table still nice and hot.

"Don't look so worried. We don't bite." L.Joe teased as he opened the fridge for drinks.

"Hi Noona," Ricky smiled as he entered the kitchen. Chunji then pushed him out of the way.

"Please, Oppa is here." he winked. CAP soon followed but just grabbed a plate and pizza then sat down. Niel on the other hand stayed behind.

"Sorry for the intrusion." Yuri apologized. Changjo then sighed.

"We told you to come, so it's fine."

"You're always welcomed at my place." Chunji winked.

"Hm... I don't think I'll take you on that offer." Yuri shook her head as L.Joe passed her a plate with a slice of pizza on it.

"Haha hyung got rejected." Ricky giggled.

"She just didn't want to make the rest of you feel bad. Since I am so irresistible." Chunji grinned as he pulled a chair next to Yuri. "It's alright. I understand, sometimes I look at the mirror and just feel bad for the rest man kind. They just can't complete when I'm just so--"

"Annoying." L.Joe added as he took a bite from his pizza.

"Burn...." Yuri added as she took a bite from her piece. The rest of the boys just looked at her. CAP snickered. Changjo then burst into laughing. The laughter was contagious and quickly spread to the others.

"It's cause I'm so hot." Chunji rolled his eyes and grabbed a couple slices of pizza.

"Whatever helps your ego hyung." Changjo shrugged. The boys and Yuri continued on but soon after Yuri left and began walking home. Niel on the other hand stayed in the living room and stayed hidden. Yes he was being cowardly by not going over. But how would she react? More importantly how would he react to her? Niel didn't want to cause a scene or anything yet he still wanted answers. Could he handle the truth? Could it be that Yuri indeed doesn't want him anymore? That he really is the only one hurting, in what feels to be the worse pain. That she doesn't have trouble falling asleep and wakes up remembering it wasn't all just a horrible nightmare. That she doesn't wonder how the relationship they had broke like nothing and is now treated as if it never occurred? Niel knows what they had was something. But could he really deal with the truth?

 

***

 

"So what were you doing with the others? Just cause you broke up with Niel doesn't mean you can go to our other Oppas you, mixed blood jap." A brown eyed looked at Yuri. "What's a dirty girl like you doing with our Oppas?" she grinned. "You'll get our Oppas dirty. And we don't want that do we?" she frowned. Yuri took a step back.

"Ah no." the girl took a step forward. "It doesn't work like that. I already warned you and you didn't listen. You better watch your back you ing jap."

 

 

 

 

Just an update before I go to work :D Whoooo finished it yesturday :) Kinda wanna work on chapter 5 now since I was on a roll with it haha Enjoy