Friends?

Missing you

Author's Note: The title is VERY MISLEADING. That is all, enjoy :D

 

"So do you have any song in mind for our project?" Changjo asked Yuri. "We could do a dance?"

"It doesn't matter..." Yuri replied.

"Alright... How about U-Kiss Breaking apart? Personally I like the song." Changjo explained. 'Well it's more of a song that fits your relationship with Niel right now.' Changjo thought. "So the song we will figure out who sings what along with we can act out parts and then just make our own dance to it."

"Sounds fine. I'll look up the song to get a feel for it." Yuri stated as she got her phone out.

"Alright." Changjo nodded. "I'll go print out the lyrics for the song." Changjo got up and asked for a pass to the library then left.

"Hey Niel come on stop frowning." Chunji said. "Cheer up!" Chunji place his fingers on Niel's face and forced a smile. "-There." Chunji smiled.

"Niel is smiling!" Ricky laughed.

"So what song are you doing for next class?" L.Joe asked.

"We are doing Spy by Super Junior" Ricky answered.

"The boys....girls generation. .." CAP sighed.

"Girls generation make you feel the heat~" Chunji sang then laughed.

"Shut up." CAP ordered.

"Testy...." L.Joe commented.

"We are doing Love ya by SS501." Chunji answered. "What about you?"

"Electric shock by F(x)" L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Niel what song are you doing?" Chunji looked back down to the boy he was forcing the smile but then let go.

"I don't remember its a song I already know.." Niel mumbled as placed his head on the table.

"Oh well tomorrow will be fun!" Ricky smiled.

"Shut up." CAP ordered.

"Bring the boys out~" Chunji sang.

"Shut up." CAP rolled his eyes annoyed at this point with them.

 

The next day, performance day.

"Okay and now for our last performance with Changjo and Yuri." Mrs Park announced. Most of the class was still going on about the last performance with CAP and his "Bring the boys out." Even though the Kingkas sung such songs that would make any other guy seem less manly, they sang and danced with fierceness which still scared the others to even comment badly about it.

On the stage Yuri wore white skinny jeans and a black shirt-vest with black ankle boots while Changjo wore black jeans white shoes and a white top. Yuri wore white bracelets on her left arm while Changjo wore a plain black wrist band on his right arm.

"Ooh look they match!" Ricky pointed out. "Their wearing what the other isn't! That's cool." the boy awed. Niel looked up and watched.

"It's not bad." Chunji commented. Changjo and Yuri walked on the stage back bad their backs to each other facing away. Both had on head set microphones and were ready to start. The music began to play.

"I can't forget about you baby," Changjo started. "I need you,"

"I need you," Yuri repeated.

"I love you," Changjo sang.

"I love you," Yuri repeated.

"So, breaking apart." They both sang. "Why is a day without you, so hard to bear? I can’t stand it anymore, leave me now. You’re not next to me but I think about it a hundred times, why I can’t forget about you, I can’t do it anymore."

The spot light shined on Changjo and he sang and he looked up then took two steps forward. "Without you, why, I don’t have anything. I wait for you, who left without even looking back. I’m really sick of it now. I’m really crazy. I still haven’t gotten over you."

"Tell me, tell me, go why," Yuri sang.

"I don’t wanna fall in love, with you in my heart. I don’t wanna fall in love, oh yeah." Changjo sang.

"Tell me, tell me, go why" Yuri sang.

"Come back to me, please. Come back, please oh!" Changjo placed his hand over his head. Then both Yuri and him did a dance as they sang to the chorus.

"I’m breaking apart, breaking apart, breaking apart. Without you, I’m breaking apart. Why is a day without you so hard to bear? Now I really hate my foolish self!" Then did some foot work as they sang, "Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh I’m breaking apart, oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Without you, I’m breaking apart!"

"Why do you make me suffer?" Yuri looked at Changjo. "You were the one who said let’s love" she pointed at him with her right hand.

"Love love, you make me hurt hurt," Changjo placed his left hand up as his right hand was closed into a fist and brought to his chest and he jerked down twice to when he sang 'Hurt Hurt.'

"I’m really sick of it now." Yuri took a step back. "I’m really crazy." she placed her hands on her head and messed her hair a bit. "I still haven’t gotten over you!" Yuri sang and she dropped to her knees, facing Changjo. They are about 6 feet apart.

"Tell me, tell me, go why." Changjo sang

"I don't really wanna do anything. Don't wanna do anything, oh yeah" She sang.

"Tell me, tell me, go why," Changjo sang.

"Come back to me, please." She fell so now her hands on the stage (aka on all fours.) "Come back, please oh!" she rose her hand up and slapped the stage.

"I’m breaking apart, breaking apart, breaking apart. Without you, I’m breaking apart" they both sang and danced

"Why is a day without you so hard to bear? Now I really hate my foolish self." Changjo sang.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. I'm breaking apart, oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh." They repeated the same foot work as before. "Oh I miss you girl, miss your love. Oh miss your love, come back!" Changjo sang. Yuri then sang the next part and danced to it the same as before, Changjo jumped in once he finished his long note. "I’m breaking apart, breaking apart, breaking apart. Without you, I’m breaking apart." the both sang.

"Why is a day without you so hard to bear?" Changjo sang. "Now I really hate my foolish self" Yuri sang. "Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. I’m breaking apart, oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh." they both sang. "Without you, I’m breaking apart..." they sang. Then Changjo looked away to one side and Yuri made her right hand in to a fist placed it over her her heart and looked down. Both of them like in beginning back to back facing away and they sang. "Breaking apart." The music then came to the end.

"That was great!" Mrs. Park clapped. "Now class notice how they we able to sing, dance along with add a story into it. That is the kind of level I am looking for. The emotional of the song was also preformed marvelously. Yuri you improved." Mrs. Park nodded. "You made me feel the song for it was. Very good. Now that was our last performance please don't be too loud until the class ends. Yuri, Changjo you two may go to rest rooms to change back in to your uniforms." she stated as she went to her desk. Changjo and Yuri walked off the stage and grabbed their bag and headed to the bathroom.

"Aish," Ricky complained. "Niel are you awake?" he waved his hand in front of his hyung's face.

"Hm?" Niel looked over lazily.

"Ugh..." Ricky groaned.

"I think we really pulled it off." Changjo started as he and Yuri walked to the bathroom. Luckily the closest bathroom is under repair and because it is the last class and they were the last to go, meaning the end of the school day is just 10 minutes away. Because if this the only bathrooms open are the ones on the other side of the school. Meaning, he could talk to Yuri and get info out of her.

"Yup, Mrs. Park seemed impressed." Yuri nodded.

"With the 'intense' emotion." Changjo laughed. "I like the song but I couldn't relate to it so I felt like I couldn't give it ny all." Changjo stated. "How about you?"

"More or less." Yuri said quietly.

"Ah? How? Not to come on to you but, you really are pretty. Who would break up with you?" Changjo asked using the cute side he normally doesn't use at all.

"Haha," Yuri laughed. "Nah, it was more like I broke up with him." Yuri clarified.

'That I know, but why did you?' Changjo thought. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you break up? Was he not good enough?" Changjo asked. 'Damn... It sounds like I know too much. Who asks, was he not good enough?! It makes me sound like she's superficial! Or that I KNOW she was with Niel. Changjo get a grip!'

"No it was more like, he was way to good for me...." Yuri stated. "Why do you ask?"

"I want a girl friend." Changjo said not thinking at all before he spoke. "Wait!-- What-- No!!" he started to explain himself. "I mean like a friend who's of the female kind but not like a craazy Fan girl."

"Ahhh, that does sounds better." Yuri nodded.

"So how about it?" Changjo asked.

"Why do you?" Yuri asked.

"Well we get along not to bad and you're one of the few few if any girls that aren't ... A crazy Angel." Changjo explained which weren't all lies because they do get along and she isn't a crazy fan girl.

"I guess it's alright. It wouldn't hurt right?" Yuri smiled.

"Cool." Changjo smiled back. Soon they reached the bathroom and went their own seperate ways to change.The uniform looks as the picture below.

 

T17FmTXh8eXXcajU.8_102220.jpg

 

Moments later when Changjo already changed he waited for Yuri while leaving by the nearby lockers. Yuri came out about a minute or so after Changjo finished.

"Hey," Changjo smiled. Yuri looked over to him, sort of surprised he was there.

"Oh hey," Yuri greeted.

"So are you busy later after school?" he got off from the lockers.

"Why," she asked walking back to class.

"Well since we are friends now, I wanted to hang." Changjo smiled walking by her.

"Hm.." she mumbled suspiciously.

"No, no. If you want I'll bring a friend over! So it's not weird or you can bring a friend instead." Changjo said quickly. 'Come onnnn!!!!!!! Let me become your best friend so I can find out stufff!!!' Changjo yelled in his head while keeping a calm face. 'Niel, you so owe me one.' Changjo thought.

"You're moving pretty quickly in this 'friend ship," Yuri stated. "What's the real truth? Why do you really want to be friends with me?" she asked.

"The truth?" he asked her. Changjo sighed. 'Uughhh Niel you son of a --' Changjo was pulled out his thoughts by an idea.

"Well I like this girl." he started. "But I don't have any female friends to ask for advice and the guys aren't that useful and we got along so..." Changjo trailed off. 'Great now I need to find a girl to pretend to like...... Or... Or oorrrrrrrr!' Changjo thought. 'I can just make her up, yeah I'll make her up. Changjo you're so awesome.'

"Ah alright," Yuri sighed. "I guess we could be friends. Where were you planning to go after school? You can bring a friend."

"Where do you want to go? I was just thinking of getting something to eat," Changjo stated.

"That works," Yuri nodded. "So I'll meet you in front of the school? Near the sign?" Yuri asked.

"Yup!" Changjo nodded. Soon they noticed they arrived to class, Changjo opened the door. "After you, friend." Changjo said quietly with a goofy smile. Yuri smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Smooth," She entered the classroom. She went over to her desk and sat down. Changjo on the other hand went over back to the guys.

"So what happened?" Chunji asked him.

"We are going to get something to eat, I told her the reason why I wanted to be friends with her." Changjo explained.

"Ah?" Chunji's eyes grew bigger. "You idiot!" Chunji yelled at him.

"Calm down!" Changjo yelled back at him. LJoe just watched in amusement and Niel.... Well he was still sulking. "I told her that the reason was I have no female friends and I wanted advice from one because I like a girl and you guys are useless."

"That's a lie." Chunji stated. "You have me, Chunji. All women love me. I could help you easily."

"Yea--no." Changjo shook his head no.

"So whose the girrlll????" Ricky asked excitedly. Changjo looked at him.

"My secret," Changjo crossed his arms. Though in reality he does not currently like anyone, now is he suppose to tell them he's going to ask for a girl that he made up. They would never let it go. Ever.

"Meaannn." Ricky complained.

"So what?" Changjo flicked his forehead.

"Ooowww," Ricky frowned and placed his hands where he was flicked. "That hurt."

"It's suppose to." Changjo snickered. Coming from behind them a couple of girls were talking. C.A.P who wasn't really putting anything into the conversation couldn't help but hear the girls mostly because he was trying to sleep. For the past couple minutes all he did was listen in a dream like state so he wasn't sure of what he heard and disregarded it for the time being.

"Mean," Ricky complained pouting Changjo justed shrugged.

"Nosey," Chango snickered. Ricky just replied by making a face at him. "Hey L.Joe are you busy?"

"Why?" he rose a brow.

"To go with me and Yuri to get something to eat." He answered.

"I guess," L.Joe agreed. "Since you're paying and all." L.Joe added. Changjo shot him a dirty look and L.Joe just smiled.

"Fine." he gave in then class was dismissed.

"That's what I thought," L.Joe smiled as he got up.

"Why did you pick L.Joe?" Chuniji asked.

"I'm better that's why." L.Joe defended.

 

After School

"So we are meeting her here?" L.Joe asked.

"Near the sign..." Changjo replied as he looked around. "Maybe we came early..."

"We didn't go to our lockers so perhaps..." L.Joe mumbled. A couple minutes passed and most of the students left already the only ones still there were the ones asking for help or staying for sports.

"I'm so sorry I'm late," Yuri apologized as she walked over. "I got caught up with a teacher." She explained.

"No it's fine." Changjo replied. "This is L.Joe. Well we know eachother from class so yeah...." he poorly introduced them.

"Well, nice to meet you." Yuri smiled.

"Likewise," L.Joe nodded. "So where are we going?" L.Joe asked Changjo.

"Hm... There's a cafe but it's almost a 20 minute walk from here." Yuri suggested. Changjo shrugged not minding the walk along with the fact that he doesn't want to disagree with anything she says.

'So they dated for over half a year without getting caught, this is probably why. They went on dates far from the school.' L.Joe thought. 'Also when she came to meet up with us she probably came late on purpose... To avoid anyone actually seeing us...' L.Joe looked over to Yuri. 'Sneaky...'

"L.Joe are you okay with it?" Changjo asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just fine. Let's go." L.Joe stated. The walk there was mostly quiet with small talk now and then Like L.Jow assumed they didn't want to get caught once arriving there, there was not single person that recognized them. A question popped in his head.

'Why did they keep it a secret...'

"L.Joe!" Changjo yelled. L.Joe looked over.

"What?" He replied.

"I know all you do is stay home and never go out. So this is a huge decision for you but pick a seat already!" Changjo yelled.

"I do go out!" L.Joe yelled back at him as he sat by the window seat of the table in the back corner.

"With who then?!" Changjo smirked. L.Joe looked at him with the deadliest glare. 

"Come still next to Hyung," L.Joe patted the seat next to him. Yuri sat on the other side across from L.Joe and watched the two.

"I rather not..." Changjo shook his head and sat next to Yuri.

'These two are as violent as you said...' Yuri thought.

"So how do you know about this cafe?" Changjo asked.

"I came here a couple times," Yuri replied.

'With Niel.' L.Joe completed her sentence in his head.

"OOh," Changjo nodded as he looked through the menu. Yuri did the same, L.Joe on the other hand rose it up and looked at the mirror's reflection of Yuri just looking for small signs of anything.

"Oppa!!!" A girl yelled. "I can't believe you're here! I saw you through the window!" A girl yelled. L.Joe who was still just analyzing Yuri immediately saw her eyes widen and her grip on the menu tense up.

"Jessica!" The older man yelled back. "I was suppose to suprise you later with this!" He yelled as he pointed at the cake he just purchased.

"OOhh," The girl understood. "I'm sorry," She frowned.

'Was she afraid of the girl?' L.Joe thought but looked over slightly to the girl. 'She doesn't wear our school uniform... but she tensed up once the girl screamed Oppa. Would she normally tense up like this? But...' L.Joe looked at Changjo who was oblivious at the moment. 'She is with us, not to sound like I'm bragging, we are popular at school ,  no we are extremely popular especially amoungst the girls. It's actually sometimes a bit scary---'

"That's it." L.Joe mumbled.

 "What's it?" Changjo asked.

"I found the lava cake I wanted on page 3." L.Joe stated which was the first thing he saw.

"Ooh, lava cake? Sounds good." Changjo nodded.

"I'm getting the lava cake on the other page, it a dark chocolate flavored one." Yuri stated.

"Cool," L.Joe nodded. 'What if someone found out Niel and Yuri were dating? They would have to keep it a secret because of all the jealous girls, who knows what they would do. But the girls would have approached Yuri, since she was the one that broke up with Niel and Niel had no idea the break up would happen. Now... They could have made it public, Niel would just have to be with her more often and ask us to the do the same and she would have been just fine, the girls would have to realize that after a while Niel wasn't going to let her go anytime soon. He could have done that, but at the same time why didn't Yuri just tell Niel someone found out? Or was she too scared from the other girls to even think right? So far from what I know she isn't a bad person, but that's only from what I know.' Then took out his phone without the other noticing and texted Chunji.

"Ask. Why they kept it a secret." Soon the waiter came over and took there orders and they ate.

 

With Chunji, Niel, Ricky and C.A.P.

Chunji's cell vibrated, he looked over to see what is said. 'Got it,'

"I can believe he didn't take me!" Ricky pouted.

"And he can always get girl advise from me." Chunji smiled then looked at C.A.P. and tilted his head towards the t.v.

"Stop complaining," C.A.P ordered as the other just sat on the couch complaining. C.A.P went over understanding the signal Chunji gave him and his PS3 on, who wants to play?" he asked. Once knowing that Changjo was going to take L.Joe and talk with Yuri he decided to get C.A.P to distract Ricky so he could just talk to Niel. It wasn't that he didn't trust Ricky but it would be better for a one on one talk then to just have so may come and ask him questions. 

Chunji then sat over next to Niel, who then looked over.

"Sup," Chunji smiled.

"I will!" Ricky jumped as he went to go get a remote and sat on the floor with C.A.P to play.

"Yes?" Niel answered. 

"I have a question," Chunji mumbled as be leaned on the couch.

"Yea?" Niel asked.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Chunji asked.

 

 

 

 

I am so sorry again! Ugh School and all that jazz is so time comsuming :(( I added the part with CAP, Ricky, Niel and Chunji cause I felt the chapter was way too short. If you are still reading then, thank you so much! SO far I have started 'A Sweet Love Story' I'm about like 4 pages in :D  So it's all good ;) I'm having fun with it so it's coming along nicely.

 

Until next time readers ;D