The breakup

Missing you

Saturday Afternoon

'Can we meet up today at the park?'

'Sure wat time?'

'5.'

'Okay, see you then babe!' Niel smiled as he placed his phone away. 'I hope it doesn't rain too hard today.' he thought as he looked up the weather. 'Scattered thunder storms, huh...' getting up from his couch he made his way over to the nearest window and peeked outside. 'Pst.. What theres not even a cloud in the sky and it's only 4!' Niel rolled his eyes and went back to Mario cart, beating Chunji at it.

 

4:55pm

 

'Wow it starting to rain.' Niel thought as he jogged under a tree. 'She should be showing up soon.' I hope she doesn't get wet.' Looking up he sees her, his half japanese, half korean girlfriend.

''Yuri!" Niel called out waving to her. She looked up and walked over to where he stood. "You're going to get sick," Niel frown as he started to take his jacket off but Yuri stopped him quickly. "So whats up?" Niel asked.

"Let's break up." Yuri said as she stared at the ground. Niel looked up in disbelief.

"What?" he managed to ask. Yuri looked up from from the ground.

"I'm breaking up with you." she stated coldly.

"Why? Yuri did I do something wrong?" Niel asked.

"I'm just tired of it all. You're boring and I'm done." Yuri stated. "Goodbye," she said then turned walking away. The rain poured down and nothing could be seen at the horizon.

"Wait! Yuri can't we talk this out?!" Niel asked as he grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"There's nothing to talk about, we are done." she pulled her arm back.

"Yuri sweetie!" he called pulling her back again. A sudden sharp sound was made. Niel couldn't believe what was happening. His right hand rose to touch his cheek which stun with pain. She slapped him.

"Don't touch me." Yuri once more got free from his grib and ran off. Leaving Niel alone in the rain.

"Yuri... What did I do?" Niel asked himself. 'At least the rain hides the tears.' he thought as he punched thebtree next to him.

 

Monday Morning at Seoul High.

 

"Hey Niel! What was with you man?" Chunji asked. "You died yesterday!" he yelled. "Wouldn't pick up or anything!"

"I was busy." Niel said quietly.

"Oh?" Chunji rose his brow. "Did you get a girlfriend?"

"No." Niel replied as he walked off to his locker

"Wait up man." Chunji followed. "What's wrong?" he asked leaning on the locker to Niel's right. The brown haired boy sighed grabbing his books to his class.

"Nothing hyung," Niel weakly smiled. "Let's find the others before class starts." He closed his locker. Chunji slowly got off the random locker, staring at Niel.

"Alright," he nodded slightly suspicious of Niel's behavior but let it go for now. Maybe he woke up not feeling fabulous or something...

"Hi hyung!" Ricky smiled running over to the guys. "Changjo is going to be late. He's alarm didn't turn of this morning."

"Really?" Chunji asked.

"Yeah," Ricky nodded. "I woke him up when I called him to see where he was." he explained.

"Well damn..." Chunji commented. "More Noonas for us though. "

"Hyung!" Ricky laughed, Chunji shrugged in response. "Eh? Niel what's wrong?" Ricky asked noticing that he hasn't spoke or even said hello.

"Nothing." Niel mumbled shaking his head.

'Something is definitely wrong,' Chunji thought.

"Come on," Ricky pouted. "There's gotta be something! You're too quiet!" Niel looked down.

"It's nothing," he shook his head. "I'm heading to class." Niel then just simply walked away. Chunji and Ricky watched him as he just walked passed everyone the shine that he always emits even seemed dimmed down

"Something is up and he's not telling us." Chunji stated as he eyed Niel.

"Definitely. " Ricky nodded agreeing with him. "So what do we do?"

"Hm... I'm not sure. Nothing changed that I know of." Chunji explained. "Wanna head to class? We don't need another late from Mr. Lee's class."

"Yeah, lets go me might punish us this time." Ricky frowned.

 

The last class of the day.

 

"Okay Class today is Niel's turn." Mrs. Park stated. Mrs. Park the (advanced) music teacher. Every day a student will pick a song by random and preform for the class. Luckily the students themselves picked the songs, so it's an easy grade to earn. When new songs are added she writes them down on the chalkboard. Now because Mrs.Park teaches the advanced class her classroom has its own stage. Its not enormous but takes about 1/3 of the classroom.

"Good luck." Chunji smiled.

"Thank Hyung." Niel weakly smiled then got up from his seat to pick the song from a box. After choosing and reading the name he showed it to the teacher and he walked on the stage. Over in front of the stage he grabbed a head set. It has a ear piece so you could hear the song as it was recorded for those students who felt nervous about singing with out hearing the words along with an attached microphone. The song started to play.

"Ooh I know this song." Chunji commented.

"I love this song, the dance steps are fun. It's one of my favorites." Changjo replied.

"Same here!" Ricky laughed.

"Eh," CAP shrugged. "It's alright."

 

"Im clapping because I had a crush on you

I'm clapping and laughing like a mad person

Because I was in love and I gave everything

Today too, I'll clap if I'm happy"

 

"Why isn't he dancing?" L.Joe asked the group not expecting a response. "Mrs. P is also our assistant dancing te

acher from class."

"Huh... I don't know." Chunji started. "He's been acting weird all day."

"Explain."

"Well yesterday none of could get in contact with Niel. Today he's just all quiet not saying anything really. He seems depressed to me." Chunji sighed. "Maybe girl problems? I thought but he hasn't mentioned a girl before plus any girl here would date any of us in a heart beat."

"Is that so?" L.Joe asked.

"It's true this morning he was all silent. It's weird." Ricky nodded.

 

"Who do you think you are? 

Why did you appear at my memory and messing it"

 

"Niel! Let's stop it for now." Mrs. Park said as she stopped the music. Niel took off the head set and nodded.

"Come over." she called. Niel walked over to where she was the class was quiet and watched.

"What's wrong? Your voice is off. Normally its more... Emotional" Mrs. Park explained.

"It's just an off day." Niel mumbled. Mrs. Park looked at him.

"Alright, I'll let it slide since you are one of my best students. Now back to your seat." she said. Niel nodded and went back to his seat.

"He's like a zombie." Ricky whispered as Niel came back.

"Creepy..." CAP commented.

"Alright I'll be explaining a new project today." Mrs. Park explained to the class. "I want you all to pair up into groups of two." The students then automatically started picking among their soical circle. "BUT it must be a group of a boy and girl. Our class is split evenly so their is no reason in why to have two boys in a group or two girls in a group. Then choose any song and split the song evenly between yourselves and for my dancers feel free to add any dancing in it. You have until Wednesday to present." Mrs Park explained.

"The girls will eat us alive." L.Joe complained.

"I don't know about you guys, but I know who my partner is." Changjo smirked. He looked over to front of the class. The boys looked at to see who it was. Niel as well.

"Yuri!" Changjo waved. Niel's eyes widen. Chunji noticed and so did L.Joe. "Be my partner!"

She looked to where her name was called. Avoided eye contact with Niel and after a split second hesitation nodded. "Alright." Niel looked like he was going to cry but without the tears.

"Awesome." Changjo nodded. Niel crossed his arms and hid his face. He wasn't crying but if he was a zombie moments ago, he's a dead zombie now.

"Why her?" Ricky asked. Chunji wanted to stop him but he also wanted to know why. And why did Niel have such a reaction towards Changjo asking her? Or was it just her?

"I worked with her in dancing class before when you all decided to skip and forget to tell me." Changjo stressed.

"Oh.. Sorry.." Chunji apologized. "So it's just cause you know her?"

"Well she's not bad plus it seems she isn't an Angel so I don't have to worry about anything."

"Oh." Chunji replied.

"You guys have to find your partners. Ha." Changjo grinned.

"Oh goody," L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm off," Changjo grabbed his things and walked to the front of the room sitting down next to Yuri. Chunji watched Niel's reaction as the boy peered up to watch Changjo walk down, say hi and sit down. L.Joe looked over to Chunji and tilted his head down. Chunji nodded.

"Aw man," Ricky frowned.

"Can't we just dress you up as a girl and use you." L.Joe commented.

"Eh?" Ricky looked at his hyung in fear. "Uh.." he looked around. "Hey! Hey Noona do you have a partner?!" Ricky ran over. CAP shook his head and chuckled.

"We'll ask Niel later after school." L.Joe leaned over whispering into Chunji's ear. Chunji nodded.

"Well I'm going to the ladies," Chunji winked. "Niel wanna join me? You can be my wing man." Niel just silently shook his head but hey at least he responded. The rest of the guys went to find a partner for the class.

 

 

 

Chapter 2 will come out soon sometime either tomorrow or the day after that since it's already done and all....