I still love you

Missing you

After School at Chunji's house

"Dude I'm starving," Chunji complained as he walked over to the kitchen.

"It's your house," L.Joe pointed out as he made himself comfortable on the couch. 'Whatever,' Chunji mumbled as he got some snacks out for them all. He walked back in the living room and placed them on the table.

"And would Changjo like a salad?" He asked. Changjo looked up and threw one of the decorative pillows on the couch at him.

"Shut up my diet isn't that bad!" Changjo defended.

"Suureee," Chunji rolled his eyes. L.Joe rolled his eyes and ate some chips. "I placed some chicken in the oven too."

"What kind?" CAP asked.

"The nuggest kind." Chunji replied as he sat down and ate some chips.

"Yummy!" Ricky smiled. "Do you have fries?"

"Not enough to share, we would be arguing over them." Chunji explained.

"Good. Leave them frozen." CAP stated

"Do you have potatoes?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah.... Oh wait I'm not making fries." Chunji caught on to what Ricky was going at. Ricky got up and walked to the kitchen. Don't make too much of a mess!"

"I won't!" Ricky yelled from the other room. Then CAP got from his seat.

"I'll go supervise," he stated as he went to the other room. Chunji looked over to L.Joe and mouth 'now?' L.Joe nodded. Changjo just watched not knowing what those two were up to. Chunji change his position on the couch to face Niel, who was sitting in the middle of the main couch. L.Joe was on the recliner facing Niel and Chunji just on a regular one person couch. Changjo sat to Niel's left where L.Joe was not to far off.

"So Niel..." Chunji started. Niel lazily looked over. "We know." Niel looked confused. L.Joe rose his brow 'So bluff and hope for an answer... Alright...'

"About you and Yuri." L.Joe added as he grabbed a cookie. Changjo just watched the two, he didn't know what was going on. 'Wait about Yuri?' Changjo thought.

"How?" Niel asked in disbelief.

'Yes my Niel-Fish you caught my bait, now let me pull you out of that sea of emotional despair.' Chunji smirked on the inside but still had that 'I know what's going on look.'

"Come on, how couldn't we know?" Chunji asked him. "It's written all over your face!"

"We were just waiting for you to tell us." L.Joe commented eating yet another cookie. Changjo watched.

"Want one?" L.Joe offered.

"Nah," Changjo shook his head. L.Joe shrugged and continued eating.

"We are here for you man. So let us here the full story." Chunji then sat up instead of lying on the couch we was on.

"I... Where..." Niel hunched over placing his hands over his face. He drew an unstead breathe as if trying to compose himself. He then placed his hands down, and turned to Chunji. Chunji looked at Niel, but didn't have words to describe his friend. It was as if he cried but there were no tears. A puppy who was abandoned by his owner in the most horrible way. The question that Chunji had now was, 'What the hell happened between them?'

"Tell us from the beginning." L.Joe spoke softly.

"You have us, hyung." Changjo placed his hand on Niel's shoulder. He wasn't sure about what was happening but he knew that Niel needed them and he needed them badly.

"She ....broke up with me." Niel forced almost not believing what he said.

"How long were two dating?" L.Joe asked trying not to sound too curious. Chunji on the other hand kept his true

feelings inside.

'Dating?! Damn Niel, I had no clue you were dating! Wait... Why didn't you tell us?!' Chunji's mind questioned.

"6 months almost at 7." Niel answered. "I... I don't know what happened. We were doing just great!" Niel yelled. "And then she breaks up with me in the rain!" Niel threw his hand in the air and looked up. "I don't know." he thought. "Maybe she found someone else. " he leaned back on the couch, placed his left arm down as his right hand ran its fingers threw his hair. "Maybe I wasn't good enough." he sighed.

"Did you talk to her?" L.Joe asked. Niel shook his head.

"She wouldn't text me back or answer her phone and completely avoided me at school today." Niel explained.

"Do you want me to see if I can get anything out of her?" Changjo asked.

"I don't know." Niel sighed. "Maybe the truth is even worse." he looked away.

"Come on they're other fish in the sea." Chunji tried cheering him up. Niel looked down.

"But I don't want another fish. I want her." Niel sighed. "Maybe the fact we kept everything secret was the reason? Maybe she was so embarrassed to let anyone know about us."

"Calm down. It's not the end of the world." L.Joe explained.

"But it feels like it." Niel argued. "It's like the world stopped and my heart was ripped out and I'm suffocating like a fish out of water. I hate it." Niel sadly sighed.

"Did you love her?" Ricky asked before L.Joe did. Ricky peaked in the room he and CAP hear it all but didn't want to interrupt anything.

"I still do... I still do..." Niel sighed.

 

Yuri's P.O.V. Flashback

 

Daniel Ahn but known as Niel, one of the most popular boys in school. When I first started school here I didn't understand why the girls all wanted him, along with any other boy within TeenTop. TeenTop as I learned quickly are the Top boys in this school, the Kingkas. First moving here last year, my first year I noticed I had most of my classes with him. At least I knew the so called 'Kingkas' aren't just looks but they were smart as well. When compared to the rest of TeenTop, Niel had his aura to him the others didn't. Something about him caught my eye. It wasn't love at first sight but then again I didn't know how that kind of love felt like.

Time and time again I would catch myself looking at him but then I would quickly look away but just peek from the corner of my eye. Something about him just ... Oh I don't know. But I would catch myself looking at him and look away. Sometimes my gaze would somehow end up on him and he would look at me and for a split second we would make eye contact that is until I looked away embarrassed at myself. But he's popular he must be used to it and just disregards it.

Other times I would be working on class work and look up to see the time but instead I would catch him looking at me. At first I would just think I'm being conceited but it kept happening over and over. At one point I wasn't sure if I was me hallucinating or if that he, Niel himself, looked as if he was embarrassed about being caught.

About a good 5 months in the school year, my gaze stopped going over to Niel, it was mostly because I would stop myself once I realized where my eyes were going. But once in a while I would fail and look at him. About this time it was when my eyes went to him he caught me. Now I am not being conceited, or at least I hope I'm not, but I wonder if he was looking at me first. How else could I explain how me suddenly managed to catch me looking at him. Those where the times when the class was busy with whatever work was given that they didn't notice anything around them. Then once we met eye contact Niel would smile and I would smile back or whatever you could call an embarrassed teenage girl attempting to smile and give a weak wave.

This continued on for another month and then he even added a wave to his smile. He would look around the classroom to make sure no one else was watching then wave hi and give a cute smile. And each and every time I co

uldn't help but smile and shake my head at him but nonetheless I wave back. Actions speak louder than words and his actions were all so cute. Maybe this is why he is so popular? But being cute does help... Wait what? Oh... Maybe I do like him...

One day I received a letter in my locker. I don't know how it got littary in my locker, taped on the inside but it was there. I looked at the envelop and it nice writing it said 'To Yuri,' I had time before going to my first class so I could read it now but there's almost no one in the halls. Within the letter, it was in a way a confession, a love letter? I know they do that in Japan but I didn't know they did it in Korea too... But the letter is too me, maybe they thought since it's to a Japanese girl? Who knows. In the letter it stated that he, whoever he be, likes me. He doesn't know why, but ...

 

Inside the letter,

 

Dear Yuri,

I like you. I don't know why, but I do. Maybe it's because the way you are in class but whatever the case is I like you. I don't know you that well but I hope that I can and maybe figure out why I do like you. Could we meet after school on the roof top? At 5. I'll be there.

 

--

 

I guess it won't hurt, plus I do know self defense if anything gets out of hand. Half Japanese, a black belt in karate, go figure right? Oh well..

 

After School I went up to the roof top. I came about 5 minutes late, stayed at the library too long in accident. I opened the door and walked out. I didn't know what to do but then,

"Oh you came. I got scared that you wouldn't come." a boy said, you could tell he was nervous but his voice. I turned around. Niel?!

"Um..." I can't believe it... Was he the one?

"I'm sorry. We never really talked but .. Um... I like you!" he confessed as he bowed. Then looked up. I just can't believe it.

"You dont have to bow," I told him.

"I'm sorry its just this is my first time confessing... So I thought since you just moved to Korea this year and lived in Japan for your whole life I thought you would like a letter and a meeting on the roof top. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway!" he apologize.

"It's fine," I told him. If anything it's really cute, it really is. "It was a cute gesture. But why me? I thought since I.... Yah know... Kinda looked you now and again--"

"Well at first I thought you were an Angel. An Angel as in one of our fans l, but I don't know the more I noticed you, the more I noticed you weren't and it was kinda cute..." Niel blushed. "So then I smiled and waved at you and you did the same! But you didn't react in an Angel like way! No gossiping about how a member of TeenTop looked at you or even waved to you. It's like I'm a regular guy who is just waving to a girl I like..." Niel blushed even more. "Sorry."

I couldn't help but laugh his reaction is so funny. "So you like me because I'm not a head over heels fan?"

"No!" Niel defended himself and quickly too. "You're cute too! And smart and you have this small habit of looking at the clock when working.." Niel stopped himself, probably embarrassing himself even more wasn't his plan... But I don't think he came with one...

"Hahaha, " I laughed. "Okay. I got it." I smiled. "I kinda like you too." I blushed hopefully my face isn't as red as it feels.. "The letter could have been better but it was a nice touch. I can feel that your being serious... So... We can start as friends since we don't know each other that well." I suggested. Niel looked at me

"Really?" he smiled and I nodded. "Yes," he smiled but then that smile disappeared.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I know we just became friends but... I was wondering if we could stay a secret..." he asked. "It's not because I don't like you. And I don't care what the others think it's just girls can be mean so... I don't want you to get hurt or anything because of it..." Niel explained.

"It's fine. " I agreed. "Your fans can get scary... So it's a secret friendship then?" I asked.

"Mhm," he nodded.

"Alright, its just a secret between me and you." I smiled as I pointed to me then him. "Promise?' I placed my pinky out.

"Promise." Niel nodded and he did the same and we swore.

 

Saturday

 

I looked at my phone and stared at it. Is this the right choice? It is

'Sure wat time?' he responded quickly..... It is. It's all for the better.

'Can we meet up today at the park?' I texted Niel.

'5.' I texted back.

'Okay, see you then babe' Oh.... Can I do this... Later I on I'm on my way to the Park. Go figure it starts to rain. Niel I see is under a tree. Niel don't look so happy. ..

''Yuri!" Niel called out waving to me. I looked down but then back at him as I walked over to where he was standing. "You're going to get sick," Niel frown at me as he started to take his jacket off but I stopped him quickly. Stop being so lovable. . "So whats up?" Niel asked with a cute smile which is making it harder and harder to do this. I take a quiet deep breath.

"Let's break up." I stated as I stared at the ground, I'm too scared to see Niel's face.

"What?" he asked me. I looked up from the ground.

"I'm breaking up with you." I stated coldly to him. Niel don't look at me that way!

"Why? Yuri did I do something wrong?" Niel asked.

"I'm just tired of it all. You're boring and I'm done." I lied. "Goodbye," I said then turned walking away, I can't look at you. I don't think I could take it. The rain poured down hard, really hard its making up for me the tears I cannot spill.

"Wait! Yuri can't we talk this out?!" Niel yelled at he grabbed my hand.

"There's nothing to talk about, we are done." I pulled my arm back, don't chase me. I don't deserve it...

"Yuri sweetie!" he called pulling my back again.Suddenly my hand when up and slapped him. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Niel. Niel couldn't believe what was happening. His right hand rose to touch his cheek which stun with pain.

"Don't touch me." I got my hand free from his grip. I could feel the tears forming, I couldn't show him that, so I ran off. I left him in the rain. I left him alone. I ran and ran and ran until I got out of the park. I didn't care that people could see me, I didn't care about how I looked. I didn't care that I was getting soaked. What I care for is the guy that I just ran from. I cried and cried. But how can I cry if I'm the one that broke up with him?! Why does it feel that my heart is shattered. Why is it I feel like I'm the one who is breaking the most! He's better off without me! I don't want to bring him down. I don't want to be a burden on him! I should have done it from the start! I should have never dated him! I should have never befriended him! I should have never even read that stupid letter! I should have never ever even looked at him! I shouldn't have let my eyes wander over to him!

Maybe just maybe I wouldn't have fallen in love with him....

 

 

 

 

 

So that's chapter too, just an inside to Yuri's point of view, she's not a bad person. I just wanted to let you know what was going through her head, I felt like i was making her the horrible person here lol OOhh well I hope you enjoyed it :D