Two

Being Able To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Kyung wakes up in his own bedroom. It's weird, because Kyung remembers he was sleeping in the living room, as Jiho was using his own bed and he didn't want to use Jiho's because he knows the blond always gets really mad if someone touches his stuff.

"Where the hell is Jiho anyway" Kyung stresses out, and immediately jumps off the bed when he sees Jiho is sleeping right next to him, on his bed.

"Urghh be quiet Kyung" Jiho groans sleepily

"Sorry, I just remember I was sleeping on the sofa, not in here"

"Yeah I carried you back here. You shouldn't have slept there, you might catch a cold" The blond yawns.

"You CARRIED me?" the older asks in shock. How come he didn't know? Jiho carried him to bed? He actually cared about Kyung? Why did Jiho do that? Why did he have to lighten up Kyung's hope like this? Maybe Kyung is just being to sensitive, that was a friend would do right?

"Yeah but why did you sleep there anyway? It wasn't like I was going to steal your bed forever anyway" Jiho finally manages to sit up "And why are your face so red?"

"Wh..wha? My face is red?" Kyung quickly covers his face

"Stop that, you look like a girl" Jiho laughs, gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom


"It's just what friends do, carrying each other..." Kyung says to himself after Jiho has left. Well, Jiho only carried him to his bed and slept next to him, right? Kyung tries to calm himself but he just can't help but blushing like hell. He has some weird feelings inside his body which are now singing and dancing in happiness, but Kyung knows, this stupid crush needs to end soon. He doesn't want to hurt himself, he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with Jiho. No matter how hard it is, he can't let Jiho knows, he can't let any body know.


But, as we all know, Kyung is complicate. Kyung, like anybody in this world, want to live happily ever after with their love, and in this sittuation, is Jiho. Even though Kyung wants to forget about his feeling, but how can he forget it when, he spends every single day and every single second with Jiho? Worse, the stupid Jiho doesn't even bother being closed with Kyung, and they stick with eachother every where. Kyung enjoys Zikyung skinship, he enjoys having Jiho for himself. How can he give up on Jiho now? So, technically, our little poor Kyung himself ends up in a love-mess and he can't find a way out.


"Jiho, are you going to the studio today?" Preparing for Block B's next comeback, Jiho is working on their album. Kyung knows better than anybody, Jiho loves music, he loves Block B, so despite his health, Jiho spends every second on the album and that worries Kyung so much. Beause of that, he decided to accompany Jiho to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter