One

Being Able To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung has been used to having Jiho since he was 5 or 6 years old. They just happened to be friends, and then bestfriends.
Kyung surely loves having Jiho, Jiho definitely feels the same way either. Even debuted in the same idol boygroup, no one can doubt their friendship. Despite being so close mostly every single day of years, poor Kyung never expected to fall in love with Jiho. The fact that he is gay doesn't even surprise him, he just doesn't understand why Jiho, why the badass who is called "The Cucumber's Bestfriend" by Kyung himself.

Kyung begins to blush all the time, more sensitive than ever when that blond is near. The most stupid thing is, although the Zikyung couple is being supported by many (ert) BBCs, although how much skinship they have had, Jiho, or better known Zico on the stage, is attracted many girls, or even idol girls. Many have confessed to Jiho, and Kyung can't help but being jealous. People may think he is jealous because of his bestfriend's fame, but honestly, he knows he's jealous because he couldn't confess his feeling to Jiho like the others. Because he's an idol, because he's in the same group with Jiho, because Jiho is probably not gay, and because he is Jiho's bestfriend.

But, if there is a thing that makes Kyung feel relieved, it's that Jiho doesn't really have any serious relationship with anyone. Jiho certainly dated with many girls before debuted, but both Kyung and Jiho knew that was only for fun, because Jiho was probably the most popular guy at their highschool and even college.


"Asdfghjkl urghh so tired~" Jiho drops himself on the sofa. He's work-addicted, music is a part of his life, blah blah blah.

"Then stop working so hard, you making the rest of Block B like some kind of useless, we can help you know"

"Yea, sure you guys will help, hell no I am doing this alone, but not the time yet. I just don't trust any other people to work on our album." Jiho says. "Now come here you little brat and help me to go to the bedroom."

"First, you do have legs if I'm not mistaken, and second, be ing quiet, it's 2am and every one's sleeping."

"Come on Kyung, I'm too t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter