Six

Being Able To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung took awhile to finally decide to return to the dorm, it was pass midnight, and he was pretty sure Jiho was already home. But he was wrong.

"Oh, you're back? Where is Jiho hyung?" Jihoon asks as he opens the door for Kyung to come in.

" He's not back yet?" Jiho should have come back to the dorm for a while, and Kyung can't help but feeling a little worry about it.

"Oh? I thought you guys were going together? We were back hours ago and you guys were nowhere to be found."

"Yea, sorta, but then something happened, and I thought he went home first, but obviously not" Kyung sighs, where the hell can the blond go at this time? 


Jihoon studies the older's face for awhile, and because he is the maknae, and, the maknae always knows it when his hyungs are in troubles. So Jihoon sighs. The youngest heads to the sofa nearby and drops himself down on it, waiting for Kyung to join him and sit down.

"Okay, I'm ready, tell me your tragy love story"

"Jihoon you don't need to do that" Kyung bursts out in some kind of bitter laughter

"Oh stop talking bull, hyung." Jihoon rolls his eyes, why are his hyungs always trying to solve their problem alone? Jihoon just can't stand of seeing Kyung struggling with his miserable love life. "Hyung, you need someone to talk to, and even if I'm not sure if I could give you any advises because holyI'mthemaknae, I still can listen to your problem. That's what brothers do, hyung, and that's what at least I can do. You'd better be quick, before I change my mind!"

And that, just that, makes Kyung decide to join Jihoon, he throws his coat aside on the floor, flops into the sofa, sitting right next to the younger and looking at his hands which are on his knees. The older is sitting like that for awhile, and Jihoon gladly lets him be, because he knows this is not a thing that anyone could easily talk about.

"Well?" After a while waiting for the dumb hyung to set up his mind, Jihoon decides to break the silent.

"Well, I messed up, I guess." Kyung mumbles quietly but enough for Jihoon to hear, still looking at his hands.

"How?"

"I don't know" He sighs "It just went wrong, it was all wrong. I didn't know how but everything just collapsed right infront of my eyes, and I could do nothing but standing there and watching. I didn't even know how it happened, he just left."

"Jiho h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter