Four

Being Able To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Park Kyung completely forgot about the 'ignoring plan'. Well he didn't forget, it's just he couldn't find a way to make the plan success.
 


It's a normal morning in Block B dorm. Jaehyo is sticking his nose on his laptop posing and tweeting, Jihoon is sitting on the ground with his beloved hyung Taeil, playing with the tv remote by changing random channels (Taeil:"Stop it, Jihoon, you will break the remote, it's the third remote we have changed this month!"), Yukwon is probably cooking something in the kitchen (He's the only one who actually has something to do in the kitchen beside eating), and Minhyuk, well, God knows what he has been doing in the bathroom for the past 2 hours.
And Park Kyung, surprisingly is the latest to wake up today. Normally, he wakes up very early, since Jiho always wakes him up so early so they can go to the studio together. But today, when Kyung opens his eyes, there is no sight of Jiho in their shared room, Jiho's bed is blank, the pillow and blanket is folded surprisingly nicely. Jiho must has gone to the studio, it's 9am already.

"He left without me?" Kuyng's heart cracked a little inside. He sighs and walks out of the room sleepily.

As Kyung is about to text Jiho why Jiho would go to the studio without him, he sees his bestfriend right there, Woo Jiho, in the living rooms with the others. Jiho-with his pajama-is sitting on the sofa, eating some kind of cornflakes in a giant bowl, trying to focus on the tv but it seems hopeless since Jihoon is changing the channels every seconds.

Kyung's jaw almost drop on the floor, he hasn't seen this sight for so long. Kyung rubs his eyes a few times, and when he makes sure what he sees is real, he can't help but to burst out with a giggle. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, Jiho notices that. He turns around to see Kyung with his messy hair, giggling like a idiot.

"What the hell are you doing Park Kyung?" The leader laughs at the sight of his bestfriend.

"Wh... What the... Why are you still here?"

"Huh?.. Ah yeah I decided to take a break to day" Jiho shrugs 

Kyung doesn't say anything, well it's not like every day you have a chance to see a-normal-Jiho like this, so Kyung decides to enjoy this morning by spending time with Block B and Jiho. He walks to Jiho, steals his cornflakes bowl, and gets a full spoon into his mouth

"Wait wait you didn't brush your teeth right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter