Epilouge

Being Able To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung gasps at what he has just said. Great, just great, what will he say now? 


"..What?" The room is too dark, so Kyung can't see Jiho's face clearly, but he still can hear the other's voice, thick and tired.

"Urg-umm.. Where have you been? I thought you were supposed to be home for a while now." The older asks, hoping that he doesn't sound too dumb.

"Why do you care anyway."



And so Kyung frowns. Why does everything turn into this? He has hurt Jiho in a worst way he could, and heck, Kyung is hurt even more seeing Jiho being like this. He was just trying to doing the right thing, but the thing is, love is never about right or wrong. And now, Jiho is looking at him, with his blank soulless eyes and he have never looked at Kyung like this before. How is poor little Kyung going to fix this, truthfully he doesn't know. But he knows he's hurt, he is hurt when Jiho is giving him that look. Why is Jiho looking at him like that, as if they are no longer friends? But wait, Kyung can't help but chuckle in bitterness silently to himself, he is the one who caused this. Kyung is the one who ruined their friendship.


this..


He clenches his teeth, not knowing what to say, as the other is still looking at him and waiting for him to answer. 

"Jiho, please stop this..."

"..." The blonde doesn't say anything. Well this is bad. 


Oh well, screw this.


"Jiho, look.. It's not like I was avoiding you, J-Jiho please, trust me." Kyung chokes up as can feel something wet in his eyes, but he can't cry right now. Just not ing now. "It-It's just I thought I was doing the right thing. And I never thought thing would turn into this." A tear escape from his eye and Kyung thanks God that the room is too dark for Jiho to see anything.


There is a long silence that Kyung feels like it has been a century. And damn it, the boy can hear his own heart beating so fast. Then right at the moment Kyung decides to give it up, to let everthing slip off, to bury anything he has ever felt deep down inside into his heart, Jiho breaks the silence:


"What was the right thing to you?" Jiho says, more like whispers, and Kyung can hear a string of confusion and a little bit of sadness in his best friend's voice.

"W-what do you mean?"

"What was exactly the right thing that you talked about, Kyung, what was that?" Jiho hisses, "Because whatever it is, I can't understand, Kyung. Was the right thing about hurting me and leaving me and stay away from me?"

"No.." Kyung sighes deeply, and right now he doesn't give a about his tears his drenchen all over his face, and his sobs are a bit too loud that Jiho surely can realize that he is crying. But Kyung doesn't give a damn. "The right thing, is what I should have felt for you."


And before Jiho can open his mouth, Kyung cuts him off and continues to burst everything out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter