Chapter 3

Forcing the pain.

-No one's POV-

This power wasn't human, and Naeun realized it really easily. It was still crazy how much Naeun couldn't realize that the persons standing in front of her weren't human. It was like her dream as a child was becoming true. Naeun screamed when she saw Luhan, who was looking lovingly in her eyes, falling off the roof. For her, someone who was falling from a roof was someone committing suicide. It was always like that in films. So was Luhan going to be dead? She asked herself. But she thought it wouldn't so easy to kill someone like this. But after all, she had already seen when Jenny killed so much people that day, with the black clothed people, the day when she realized the girl wasn't human.

"Don't worry." Jenny said when she heard Naeun's loud scream. "He won't die." She continued. This half answered Naeun's question right in time, like if Jenny read in Naeun's mind. "He's a wolf anyway." Naeun smiled, like if Jenny said something basic, without paying attention to what she said. Jenny found that strange that Naeun wasn't shocked when she told her the information. But she grinned slightly when she saw Naeun's smiled being ripped away. The information had finally reached her mind.

"A.. A w-wolf ?" Naeun asked with a trembling and shy voice. Jenny knew that Naeun would answer that way. She blinked slowly her eyes and turned her head away, and finally walking towards the end of the roof to see how Luhan was doing, down there. She didn't really want to answer Naeun. First, she didn't know what to answer her, because she knew Naeun was just asking in shock, but she knew she heard very well. Second, even if she was really attached to Naeun, she was being lazy to explain everything to her. Even if she was really attached to Naeun, she was still a human.

Jenny just managed to nod, not knowing what to say, and she knew it would be enough to answer her. Naeun didn't know if she was scared or anything else. Since she met Jenny and Luhan, because she met them the same day, her mind would go confused everytime. She didn't know how she was feeling, maybe it was just a mix of feelings everytime. She was confused by herself. She slowly went at the end of the roof, next to Jenny, to see Luhan as well.

As the two girls were paying attention to Luhan down there, a flying figure was flying really fast towards the two girls, but neither of them noticed. The flying figure took Jenny with him and flew away, leaving Naeun lost and alone. She looked at both of them flying away, asking all kinds of questions in her heads. She didn't know what had just happnened, everything happened too quickly. The flying figure, which seemed more to be a man, wore black clothes, but it was more like a suit, compared to the black mans the other day, who were wearing more like sports clothes. It was maybe only a coincidence that they were both wearing the same color.

Jenny on the other hand was surprised, of course, but not only because the man took her quickly with no reason and that he was flying, but it was taking her very tightly and at some places she wasn't used to. It embarassed her a tiny bit, but she didn't show anything, she didn't want to show any signs of weakness. It was even taking her so tightly that it hurt her bones a bit. She wanted to push the man but it was efortless, her body was trapped. She felt like something was inside her body which paralized her and made her muscles weaker. It wasn't just a feeling though, it was real. She started to breath more heavily, because she was feeling something on her lungs and blinked harder as well.

When the man finally put her down on another roof very near the other one, she didn't even know where she was, she finally pushed the other man and wanted to run, but something was still in her body, making her weaker. She wasn't used to having something in her muscles, but she knew that it was obvious that something as small as that wouldn't make her give up. Instead of running away, she turned to see the man's face. "What are you doing, Kris ?"  She asked, even if she knew that Kris wouldn't tell her, obviously. Kris grinned when he heard that Jenny found his identity. He lowered his head for a few seconds, but lifted it up right away, still grinning.

He started to walk towards Jenny, but the girl didn't like it, so she jumped over Kris and tried to hit him in the back, but Kris took her legs and pushed her against the ground. The girl's head hurt a lot, but she avoided that. Pain was something so easy to avoid for her. She let the red substance out of her left hand and attacked Kris with it. He was pushed away a bit, but his right hand started to shine and he let a blue substance out of his right hand, and attacked Jenny who was still on the ground. She avoided it by rolling on the ground, and while she rolled, Kris jumped on her and took her whole head with his hand, because he was taller than her so his hand could take her whole head.

Jenny felt something going through her body once again, making her weaker until she was paralized and couldn't move at all. She knew it was bad and Kris could do everything to her while she couldn't move, but she really couldn't do anything. She wanted to move her legs but she couldn't. She saw the same blue substance going out off the same hand and it made her float in the air, at a few centimenters from the ground. The blue substance then went in her arm and especially in her right hand. 

Jenny's mind was confused, but she could see everything and she knew she had to do something. That wasn't good, not at all. She shouted, trying to get force, and her arms moved a bit. It was really tiring her, but she had to do it. Her arms moved but it didn't interrupt the blue substance going in her hand. Kris laughed slightly when he saw Jenny trying to get away from the blue substance, the wolf substance. Jenny shouted very loudly like if her vocal cord would explode, but her right arms finally could move better than before (but still not completely). She knew she couldn't do anything to interupt the substance to go in her hand, but she still had to do something. Her brain tried to think about something to stop that. You can't be beaten so easily. She thought. 

She hardly took her left hand with her right hand and snatched it, with a loud shout. She had to have a lot of force to snatch it, she was already out of force, so it made her even more tired, and it was really, really painful. She couldn't avoid the pain, but she had to do it. She had no choice. "You're never going to have me." Jenny told Kris, who had his eyes at the biggest, looking at the broken subsance, and then at Jenny, who had her left hand apart, in her right hand. It wasn't possible, Kris thought his plan wouldn't be vincible, he thought he would finally succeed, but he was wrong. Jenny was harder than he ever thought.

While Kris was lost in his thoughts, Jenny took advantage of that, so she flew away from the roof. Kris didn't have time to react because Jenny was too quick. Jenny was tired, really tired, but she didn't care a lot. She had to carry on, it was war after all. She was used to the feeling of being tired but still having to carry on, and she always did carry on, but that time, it was really hard to carry on. She felt like her body would be dead in any moment. When she finally arrived on the precedent roof, Naeun was still here, stil sitting next to the chimney, looking at Jenny in fear. Her vision of Jenny was rather scary. Jenny was standing without her right hand and blood still flowing out of her wrist.

"Y..Your hand.." Naeun said shyly, a bit cowed by the scary vision. Jenny understood the other girl's feeling, so she did nothing to intimidate her even more. She stayed still and looked at Naeun's scared eyes

"I had to." She finally said, although Naeun didn't finish her sentence. She didn't have to finish it after all, what she wanted to say was obvious after all. "To protect you." She continued. Naeun was lost and wondered why she had to do it to protect her, but she realized that this always happened. Jenny would say something and Naeun would end up completely lost. It annoyed her a bit (not to say a lot) that she was always being told nothing and she was swimming in the maybe. She just wanted someone to explain everything to her. She wondered if one day it would happen.

Jenny wanted to leave, she made a step back, but she felt something attacking her from the back. She turned to see who or what it was, and she saw Kris with a big grin. She wanted to punch him, but she felt something passing through her body. She saw a blue shining substance and she realized someone was behind her. She ce again and saw Luhan. The substance was invading her body, she could feel it and she really didn't like the feeling. She tried to break the substance with hers and she hardly succeeded. She was out of force. She could only hardly blink her eyes, she breathed hard and was seeing blur.

Jenny was a right-handed person, so the fact that she didn't have her right hand anymore really bothered her. She couldn't fight properly anymore, she has never been that tired and out of force in her whole life. Her right wrist was still hurting, and she still had to fight against Kris and Luhan, the two most powerful wolves. Kris was inserting 3 knifes in her neck's back and Luhan was hitting her stomach. She was more and more ashamed that she couldn't do anything about that, that she was being defeated that easily, that all those years of full effort of defeating the wolves were passing away. 

Her breaths were less and less numerous, her vision was more and more dark, and the only thing she was able to see was Naeun, in front of her. She seemed far away, but she was near. At that moment, she was hating a bit on Naeun because she was only staring at her and didn't do anything. She thought that maybe she was only shocked by the scene, or maybe she was thinking that Luhan was handsome, but Jenny didn't see, she couldn't see, that Naeun was trapped between two men in black who kept her from moving. If Naeun was free, which she really tried to be, she would hit Kris and Luhan the hardest she could even if she didn't know what they were doing.

Naeun kept shouting, she didn't know why she did that honestly, but she wanted Kris and Luhan to be annoyed by her high, ver high-pitched shouts and come beat her instead of Jenny, the almost dead person, but it didn't work. She thought that maybe if she shouted loud enough, Jenny would be more awoke and realize in what situation she was actually. Of course, Jenny did realize, she was seeing her whole life passing in her eyes, the hard moments she has been through, but she couldn't think straight.

After a long time, nobody knew how much time passed, but they knew it was long, Jenny had her eyes closed, she wasn't moving, she wasn't writhing. She was in a bath of blood, her body was entirely red, and almost halfly open. Naeun finished by closing her eyes, because she couldn't bear what she was seeing. Luhan and Kris looked at each other's eyes for a fews seconds and Luhan put one of a finger of his under the girl's nose to see if she was still breathing. She wasn't. She was dead.

At least, it was what they thought.

"Y..You !!" Naeun screamed, looking at Luhan and Kris in fear, but still trapped in two men's arm. She was too shocked to say anything else, but Luhan and Kris wouldn't care if she had said anything else anyway. They were only grinning and approaching Naeun, as the two men who were trapping Naeun freed her, only for Kris and Luhan to take her with them. "You're finally ours." They said ,took her body and flew away, far away. They left Jenny behind, alone. The thing they missed was that the girl's right hand grew back and her body turned back to normal, it wasn't covered with blood anymore, it wasn't halfly opened anymore. It was like if she was only sleeping on the roof. She had previously a red logo on her left, which made her able to let the red shining substance out of her left hand. It had disappeared.

Jenny kept her eyes closed, and after one hour or two, she started to cough, to cough really hard. She was able to breathe again.