Chapter 2

Forcing the pain.

-No one's POV-

Naeun now knew that Jenny wasn't a human. It was hard to believe, sure, because like all the other humans, she thought that humans were the only ones on earth. She wondered more and more what Jenny was. Maybe rumors were true and aliens really did existed, or maybe Jenny was something that Naeun, humans, didn't know, or maybe it was just some caracters from fairy tales who really existed, but she didn't know much about all those stranges things living in human's same planet. She didn't know much about that although she really liked stories about werewolves and the moon. She just liked everthing in link with the moon, actually.

She hugged her knees into her arms, pressing against herself, as she felt that she was trembling. She didn't know why, maybe it was because of the fear, maybe because of the amazement, maybe because of the shock. Her mind was too shake up to think straight. She was staring at the flying arm, accompanied with blood. She had almost had blood on her faace, but covered it, so instead she had some drops of blood on her head. It made her paler than she already was. She didn't have a really big fear of blood, but having drops of blood coming from an snatched out arm was shocking her. She looked at Jenny's angry face, who didn't look at her back, and noticed that Jenny wasn't too shocked by what she just did, like if she did it a lot of times, like if she was used to snatch people's members out of their body.

Jenny didn't wait much and continued to attack the other black men, and much at Naeun's surprise, Jenny continued to snatch out people's member out of their body. Sometimes it was heads, sometimes it was arms as well, sometimes only the hands for the lucky ones, sometimes both of the legs, and maybe sometimes Jenny wanted to have fun so she snatched the nails and eyes out as well. It amused her to see those wolves suffering. She hated wolves so much. After a long fight, all the men were all dead witht their bodies spread everywhere and blood filling the roof, Jenny was completely fine, the black men didn't even touch one of her hair. They really weren't in par with her. Naeun was pale, her arms still hugging her knees, but she was way too shocked, or maybe it was amazement, by what had just happened. Honestly, she didn't know if it was shocking her, amazing her or scaring her.

It would shock her because well, she was human so she hadn't seen this kind of scene before. Humans couldn't do that, they couldn't snatch somebody's member out of his body that easily, they didn't have such a power. Naeun saw that for the first time, so it shocked her. Jenny looked too human for her. It would amaze her because she wasn't scared about a lot of things, and even if she didn't know a lot about other things living in her planet, she would still find interesting. She liked to discover new things about what she hadn't a single clue about, and somehow, in this situation, she especially more liked it. Maybe she was a werewolf as well, she thought, but she was, oh, completely wrong. It would scare her because since the start, she had known nothing, completely nothing about the other girl, not even her name, honestly. Jenny was feeling very close to Naeun, although Naeun didn't know anything about her. It was very strange, her identity was very strange, and at that moment, Naeun had just learnt the most shocking news ever, by this unknown girl. Maybe the girl wasn't something good for her, and it kind of made her shiver.

Jenny stared at Naeun's eyes, while Naeun did too, so they made an eye contact for a pretty long time. Jenny as always, said nothing, she just liked to stare into people's eyes, because for her, it meant more than words. Naeun liked to talk with people, being friendly even if she didn't have good friends, only a few people she knew like this like that, but that time, she didn't say a single word, due to the mix of the different feelings filling her mind. She would really have liked to say something at that moment, but she couldn't. Even if she opened , nothing would come out. She didn't know why, to be honest. Jenny, on the other hand, had never tried to say anything, but staring was suffisant for her. She often, very often, did that when she hated (she didn't like a lot of people though), but that time it was different. She wasn't hating Naeun.

Something suddenly came in her mind, shocking her, and she realized it was the presence that she felt before, it was coming again. She didn't wait any longer and jumped off the roof to go towards the bad aura she detected. Naeun just stayed there, sitting, in the same position than before, staring at the spread bodies on the ground. She hadn't any problems in her eyes, but the blood and the bodies were really disappearing into the ground, like magic. They were wolves after all.

"Why are you here ?" Jenny asked to the person who was standing in front of her. The person didn't talk, didn't give her any answer, but he put a hand in his pocket. He, as always, wearing an elegant black and white suit, with a black tie and a white shirt. Jenny was used to people not answering to her questions, she often did that as well. They weren't lazy to talk, they just didn't answer her because.. because of a certain reason, a strange reason. It didn't bother Jenny too much, because, as always, she knew the answer to her questions. Not that she found her questions stupid and useless to ask, but she just knew wolves so well. "I'll protect her until the end. Nothing is going to make me change my mind." She ended up talking in the silence, breaking it, like if the man had answered her.

The man rolled his eyes, even if he was darker because he wasn't exposed to the moon's light Jenny could still see that, and said nothing back. He ended up raising his right hand, revealing a shining blue substance. Jenny knew that move, she hated that, and the man knew she knew. The girl hated it, she jumped and hit the man's arm, removing the blue substance. "Stop that, Kris." Kris took out a knife and attacked the girl. The knife was a basic weapon, but Kris liked to use it. It was simple, he didn't use it to kill people, but only to make them weaker. A simple knife couldn't kill someone like Jenny, not at all. Jenny wasn't weak and she knew Kris very well, she knew that Kris liked the knife as a weapon, and she knew that the knife would never make her anything, so she grinned slightly, making a mocking noise. Jenny wasn't weak at all, the knife was something useless for her. Kris knew it, but he didn't give up. He knew that knife would still make something to her one day or another (he was a bit childlish about this topic). Kris sighed, he knew he was being a bit childlish. Jenny was vampire's leader after all.

She was the most powerful vampire, after all.


The next day, Jenny was really tired in school, sighing and yawning a lot. Class was, like always, boring, but normally this wouldn't bother her so much becasue nothing had really been interesting in her life anyway. She always felt asleep and she always looked at the window instead of looking at the black board. For her, time was passing so slowly, slowlier than ever, but it passed quicklier than she thought. Sport class was arriving quicklier than she realized. She didn't like sport, she wasn't a sporty girl, and the war was already tiring her. But that day, sport was more interesting than it has always been. Jenny discovered that she was in Naeun's class for sport. It was the school's new functionning, to mix classes for sports. They then made bigger classes and somehow was better ,but Jenny didn't listen, she didn't care a lot anyway. 

During the sport lessons, they had to do something in pairs. Naeun didn't have any friends although she was kind and looked friendly. She maybe had one or two slight friends with whom she would talk only in emergencies, but she didn't have good friends, and Jenny didn't have any either, of course, so both of them made a pair. Naeun though, was really afraid because of the day before. She saw Jenny's secret, she saw Jenny cutting people in parts, the blood spurting on her. When she had to think about it again, it was still true that they didn't know each other, and that they didn't talk a lot to each other.

During that sport lesson, curiously, whenever Jenny talked to her, Naeun was being a bit afraid, but as the time passed, she discovered the more human side of Jenny. She was being friendly with her and teached her a lot of things secretly, like how to fight, in case she would be in trouble. Although she didn't smile and still didn't show anything on her face, being expressionless, she was funny. She'd say something and Naeun would laugh, sometimes really hard. Naeun sometimes was even feeling a bit bad because she was the only one laughing while the other stayed expressionless. But rarely, she could see a little grin on her face. It pleased her and she didn't know why. 

At the end of the sport lesson, Jenny looked at the other girl, so did Naeun. They were staring at each other's eyes, silent, like a couple. It seemed strange because first they were both girls, and second they didn't know each other. But that day, with the sport lesson, they maybe became more than just an acquaintance. Maybe they were friends? They didn't know, but they didn't need to know. "You're very important for me." Jenny said, breaking the silence. "As well as for them." Those words sounded like someone in love, and Naeun was being frustrated. She looked at Jenny with that that but beautiful look. She didn't want to ask why she said that, why she told her this kind of words.

"T-Them ?" She said awkwardly, trying to sound normal. Jenny stayed silent, and sighed. She looked down and started to walk away, towards the room where she had to change herself, leaving Naeun in the doubt, alone. "The wolves." Jenny said in a low voice, when she was far enough from Naeun. She told herself that, as always, it wouldn't be bad if she had heard, but if she hadn't heard, it wouldn't be bad as well. She told herself that often, but she just didn't convince herself. 

The final bell rang to tell the students the end of school, and Jenny get out of her classroom the first. She wanted to see the other girl. She ran, she didn't know why, but she did. At the corridor, while running, she turned her head left, right, there wasn't any innocent and white face she knew so well. Naeun wasn't here. She arrived at the yard, turned her head everywhere, her eyes focusing on each details, each corner of the house. She wasn't here. Her body shivered, she ran out of the school and looked at every roofs she could see, to see if Naeun was still sitting on a roof, her back on the chimney, looking at the moon again. But if Naeun really did, it would be strange, because the moon couldn't be seen yet. She stopped running when she saw a figure she knew really well, a girl with an innocent and white face, but another figure she knew really well too. A man she hated so much.

"." She mumbled and ran towards that roof, scared that she wouldn't arrive quickly enough before Luhan did anything to Naeun. She jumped on the roof and directly pushed Luhan away Naeun. He was standing in front of Naeun, and was obviously trying to approach her. Jenny couldn't stand that, she punched Luhan, pushing him away more and more, even trying to make him fall off the roof. It didn't take long for Luhan to realize what was happening to him again. It didn't surprise him, if it was from Jenny. Jenny reacted very quickly and took care about what she loved a lot. 

"Get out of my way," Luhan started. "vampire." Jenny opened her eyes big, staring at Luhan's eyes again, irritated by the fact that he called her vampire. She didn't stand that. Of course, as Naeun observed, Jenny wasn't a human, but she didn't what she was. But she understood. At that precise moment, she understood who, or what, Jenny was. She couldn't believe her ears, her brain didn't accept it. Nor her eyes. Jenny was a vampire, a freaking vampire. Naeun was a human, a simple human, who couldn't believe the vampires and the werewolves' existence. It was normal, yes, she was a human. But the shock was too much. She wanted to joke, she wanted to hear Luhan telling her it was a joke and it was a act that they both practiced for her, but it never happened. She didn't want to trust them, but what could have been happening, then, if they were both humans ?

Jenny touched her left hand, and let out a red substance, which looked like blood, but it was more shining, from her hand, which convinced Naeun, once more, that Jenny was surely not a human. Naeun had the feeling of dreaming when she saw that. She had the feeling of watching a movie. She couldn't realize it was real life. Jenny just freaking let out a red substance from her hand. She was about to shout because of her surprisement, but Luhan interupted her, and let out a blue substance from his right hand. It was bright blue, shining the same way as Jenny's red substance. Jenny and Luhan then started to fight, the blue and red substance bumping into each other, creating slivers of both of the colours.

"Give up, you're not on a par with me." Jenny said. Luhan laughed slightly, hiding himself behind his big blue substance. Naeun was feeling like she was watching Dragon Ball Z, with both of them letting some strange stuff out of their hands. She started to play all the moments in Dragon Ball Z she really liked when they were acting like this, but she came back to reality when Jenny forced her 'power' more into Luhan, when he wasn't paying attention. It attacked him and he fell from the ground. Attention is always something hard to pay. Jenny told herself.

------

A/N : I hope you enjoy it until now. Please subscribe and comment, I want to know what you think of that. I know there isn't any otp but still ;a;