Introduction

Forcing the pain.

-No one's POV-

Jenny was, like mostly of the time, on a roof. She didn't know the building on which she was on, but the importance for her was that she could observe her. She could observe Naeun. Jenny wasn't talkative. She didn't like explaining things to people. She made it short, if she even talked.  We can say she's cold. She is expressionless. Actually, it's not that she hides her feelings. It's that she doesn't have any feelings. She liked to stare at people she hated. Was hate a suffisant word ? She didn't know. She didn't think a lot. Thinking a lot would complicate things. She was avoiding all that. She wasn't lazy to think, or anything. She was just raised that way.

Jenny didn't move an inch as the wind blew on her hairs, and on her dress, her uniform. She didn't have much clothes. She had her uniform, maybe one or two other clothes and her pajama. She didn't move, she was staring. She was wondering, she was hating. She observed the little girl she had observed for so long, so quietly. But that little girl wasn't alone. She was sitting, on a roof, her back on the side of a chimney, facing another person. That guy she had hated for so long. She couldn't stand seeing those two together. That man made a step towards the sat girl, then two, then three, approaching her. But Luhan wasn't stupid. He knew Jenny was observing her. He stared back at her, making an eyes-to-eyes, maybe full of hate. Oh, how she hated when Luhan did that.

After one minute, maybe two, they didn't see the time passing by when they were hating, of eyes-to-eyes, and of Naeun sitting, looking strangely at both of the person staring at each other, wondering what was the cause of their actions, Jenny couldn't stand it anymore. She jumped, or flew, on the other roof, where Luhan and Naeun were. She started to punch Luhan in the face, and made him fall from the roof. Naeun, who was still sitting, saw it all and was shocked. It was normal for her to be shocked. She was a human, after all.

The shocked girl couldn't say anything, but Jenny knew both of the girls couldn't stay alone for too long, because Luhan was not weak, so she walked towards Naeun. "Don't approach him." She told her, with her cold and monotone voice. Naeun seemed to be confused by the girl's sudden words. She didn't even know her, she had never seen her before that day. She didn't know why she appeared at that moment, she didn't know why she talked to her. Naeun kept her confused face. The other girl sat, facing the sat girl even more, and approached her face until their lips touched. After at least 5 seconds, Jenny broke the kiss, and jumped off the roof, going on another one. This was the way she moved. From roof to roof. Naeun looked at Jenny until the last moment, before she turned back her head, and saw Luhan in front of her. He saw it all. Naeun didn't seem to understand a single thing of what was happening. It was normal. She was a human.