Day 1 (Introduction)

Graduation Night Prep Team

You glanced at your watch as you walked to the centre of the stage. Looking as strict as ever when days like this come.  

 

“Ehem,” you cleared your throat before holding the mic close to your mouth, “Attention, student’s community! I am so sorry for arranging a sudden meeting this afternoon because I need to announce that we’re going to have a congratulatory night for our graduation next Monday,”

 

“So, as the students’ council, we have been given the responsibility to carry out the preparation for the party and hence we have… Tuesday, Wednesday…” you mumbled as you counted with your fingers, “…exactly one week to prepare for this party.” You fixed your spectacles and clutched onto the file on your left hand tightly and adjust the position of the mic on the stand.

 

Suddenly you spotted a hand raised up in the air so you pointed to the owner, “Yes?”

 

“President, I found it’s weird. I mean, the graduation night is for us but why are we planning it instead?” you looked at the speaker; a beautiful lady with milky white skin.

 

“Duh, would you rather give this task to the junior and let them do it with their immature ideas?” you replied, “Actually this task was originally given to the juniors, but the thought of them ruining it freaked me out, so I decided to take over instead. I mean guys, come on, this would our last project together! We’ll be leaving this school soon so how about having the night for us and let us do it the way we want it?”

 

You looked at the students and observed that they nodded agreeing with what you said. You smiled and spoke again, “So, what are you waiting for? We have a party to be planned!”

 

***

“President, here is the list of the performers that performed on the talent show last time,” a guy approached you as he showed you a piece of paper.

 

“Thanks,” you took it gently and started to analyze it when you suddenly frowned and looked at him,

“Who is EXO-K? I never heard of them,”

 

“Well, they are… umm,” he hesitated.

 

“Kim JunMyeon?” you mentioned his name as you look into his eyes.

 

“They are the group Jung-ssem recommended,” he replied almost immediately, “He said they are good.”

 

“But we haven’t seen them performed! How do you know they are good?”

 

“They are the promising band of our school,”

 

“But—gah, whatever… But the thing is I must see them during the rehearsal tomorrow,”

 

“But, presi—“

 

Suddenly a voice interrupted your conversation, “Hyung! Hyung!” You glared at him as he came, the thing you hate the most in the world is people who interrupt important conversations especially when they come to say stupid trivial thing.

 

“Later, Chanyeol,” Suho turned to him as he eyed your reaction towards Chanyeol’s sudden interruption.

 

“It’s okay, Kim JunMyeon. Go ahead,” you tried to understand, “That’s the only thing I asked you for right?”

 

Suho nodded, looking terrified. You saw his eyes stared to Chanyeol signaling him something.

 

Chanyeol suddenly turned towards you and bowed, “I’m sorry, president,” your heart fluttered, shocked to know that a person who owned a boyish face like him actually have a velvety deep voice, the voice of a man.

 

You nodded your head slightly as the sign of acknowledging his greeting and you continued back listing down the requirements that the council needed.

 

“Some light bulbs did not work well,” you heard him said.  

 

***

“Such a disrespectful !” Suho complained as he walked with Chanyeol, “Mwo? Kim JunMyeon? Tch, really? She did not even call me with honorifics. For Merlin’s sake, I am 3 years older than her. Just because she is a genius and skipped middle school doesn’t mean she doesn’t have to respect me! It’s near to our graduation day but still, she never calls me respectfully. Man, I don’t know how she becomes the school’s president. It should have been me!”

 

“Yeap, it should have been you if she didn’t win the election. It’s her luck that all students love her and voted for her the most, plus with her high rank in exam,” suddenly a voice interrupted their conversation. The owner of the voice suddenly came in between Suho and Chanyeol and placed their hand on both shoulders.

 

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!”  Suho looked at the pretty face of his bestfriend in between Chanyeol and him. 

 

“Oy, Chanyeol! Be more brave! I saw your nervous eyes when you looked at her just now,”

 

“You saw it?”

 

“Of course. Nothing is too important or too petty to escape the sharp eyes of handsome Byun Baekhyun especially when he used this special eyeliner from Italy,” Baekhyun took a piece of eyeliner from his pocket, “Look at her. Gorgeous! Oh my baby, daddy love you so much,” he kissed the body of the eyeliner.

 

“What brand is it?” Suho peeked at the long stuff on Baekhyun’s hand.

 

“The Face Shop,”

 

“Where did you say it is from?”

 

“Italy,”

 

“Italy my . It’s Gangnam-gu!”

 

“Yah, because of Psy, Gangnam-gu and Italy is at the same level,”

 

“Are you allowed to wear make-up in school?”

 

“The school time has finished! I am a free !”

 

Suho rolled his eyes as a reply suddenly he was hit by something, err, someone.

 

“YAH, DO KYUNGSOO, STOP RUNNING AROUND!” he looked at the figure that just passed him and as he was passed by another figure, “OI, JONG IN, STOP! Esh, these kiddos” he chased after them and left the two men together.

 

“As I was saying, my dear friend,” Baekhyun tapping the tall one’s shoulder, “You should look more brave. You are just letting everyone know you like her,”

 

“Oh, look who’s talking. Your thing and Taeyeon-ssem has not settled yet right?”

 

“Yah, shut up! Do you want the whole school to know that I have hots for a teacher? Yah, I am advanced than you, I am in process of seducing her. Now that her boyfriend is in army, I can make her forget him easily. It’s now all about you,”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
So, this is just the first chapter. Did you enjoy it? To me, this is like an introductory chapter and about 2-3 chapters are coming after this. Keep eye on update. I can't promise when will I update next but soon! See you! <3