Dance Battle

4 times jongdae said no, and 1 time he said yes.

The boys were sprawled on the floor, releasing heavy breathes of tiredness and exhausted sighs, wiping their sweat that flows like a rundown alley from their bodies. They weren’t complaining though, as this is the price they have to pay to be a successful entertainer.

 

As for their trainer, he made the boys learn to not know the meaning of giving up. Today too, was no different. Except for their trainee turned to a grumpy cat that can not cope with any mistakes. Apparently, the picture of him cross-dressing spreaded through the entire SM building. The boys were nothing but poor souls of aliens.

 

When the practice period ended, the members scattered around the practice room, picking up their belongings, ready to get home. Jongin, however felt the need to sharpen his flow of dancing. So he decided to stay back and practice more and be the ball of perfection in dancing.

 

The members bid goodbye to Jongin and wishes him luck. They were amazed at how Jongin can still stand to even dance more when the others’ souls completely left them. If a zombie appeared right in front, those zombies might run away for being too terrified. That’s how lifeless they were.

 

Jongin then walked to where his iPod located before connect the cable to the speaker so that he can let the music runs across the room. He fixed his stances at the centre of the room. When the music starts, he moved his body, following the tide of music beats. He was so into it that he did not aware of a living creature that was sleeping beside the sofa. He only realizes when a growl was let out by the creature. Well he turned around and gasped to see who the creature was.

 

Jongdae hyung?

 

“Wuuu that was a nice motion you got there Jongin” The hyung announced.

 

“H-huh. Um. Thank you..?”

 

“But of course, you rank way down from me” The hyung smirked.

 

Okay this hyung. as much as I li- no, love you, but never belittle my dancing skills.

 

“Oh really, hyung? how about a dance battle?” Jongin confront the hyung.

 

“Dance battle? Uh. Why not,?” The hyung hesitated before continuing “But not now. I have a date with my girlfriend”

 

Girlfriend? Is he kidding me??

 

And so, the hyung grabbed his jacket and wallet as he run his steps outside of the room, not bothering to bid a farewell to a, well, jaw-dropped Jongin alone in the room.

 

Can I just rot in here and never wakes up again.. That hyung has a girlfriend..

 

My poor heart…

 


omg i'm sorry this took so long ~.~ just finished exam and had family matters and all.. phew. so finally an update haha c:

for the last chapter, if i don't update in a week, well seeya in december T_T why? because my final exam is approaching huhu (pls wish me luck T_T)

hope you enjoy this~ ignore any spelling mistakes or grammar okay. it's almost 1 am here i'm lazy to proofread. lalala~ :p

ps/ ran and amna are you happy i updated???? :D /throw hearts/