Kiss

4 times jongdae said no, and 1 time he said yes.

Once In a while, the big team played some games out of boredness. They have played variety of games such as ddakji, mandu game, time table game, as well as the most common game, the almighty rock papers and scissors. This time they chose to play truth and dare.

 

With the main lights off, the twelve boys sat up in circle in the middle of their practice room. The only light was radiated from the small burning candle. Beside the candle, layed still an empty bottle waiting to be spinned by the members.

 

The oldest decided to quickly start the game by explaining how the game will be played.

 

“If the bottle points at you, the member on the left will ask something. If not, the punishment will be carried out along with the member on the right. Got it?” The members nodded.

 

Luhan, being the second oldest, spins the bottle. In the mean time, the main vocal of M secretly prayed that the bottle won’t be pointed at him. As if on cue, the bottle points, exactly on his face.

 

‘Crap’ he thought. ‘Don’t ask or make me do weird things pleaseee’

 

To his dismay, the person on his left was Sehun. The sly maknae. ‘why did I sit beside him again?!!’

 

“So Jongdae hyung, truth or dare?”

 

“Dare?”

 

“Kiss the member on your right.”

 

“What?”

 

“You heard me.”

 

So Jongdae looked at his right, ‘wrong seat Jongdae, wrong seat’ . On his right was Jongin.

 

“Can I change to truth?”

 

“Nope. But you can decline and take the punishment” the maknae smirks.

 

“That’s better. Tell me the punishment”

 

“Kiss Jongin.”

 

“Wait what? Kiss Jongin? Can I substitute with other person?”

 

“Nothing can do. Just kiss him.”

 

“Whatever I’m leaving.”

 

And so he leaves just like that. Making a certain Jongin feels that the hyung hates him.

 

--

ermm,, i dunno what i wrote.. sorry for any mistakes.. comment what you think! :D