3.6.5

4 times jongdae said no, and 1 time he said yes.

Inside the waiting room, a certain Hyung trying to ease his nerves down by gulping down some warm water down the throat. While a certain member dancing around in front of the mirror trying to perfect his movements before showing what he can do for the spectators.

 

When it’s time to go on stage, everyone made final preparation such as testing their voices, checking their appearance and such. Jongin glances at the hyung, seeing he was doing nothing, he walked up to the hyung.

 

“Hyung, during 3.6.5 let’s do a high five,” he said playfully.

 

“Why would I high five with you? Nope, not gonna.” The hyung rejects with a smiley face that Jongin doesn’t know what he should feel.

 

Happy for the smiley face his hyung made, or sad because his smiley hyung rejects his high five offer.

 

-

 

And so, during 3.6.5 stage, all the members happily enjoying the stage. Running here and there, bumping chest and what not. At certain part of the song, Jongin was standing beside his hyung. Jongdae looks so happy and so that he thought ‘a high five chance!’

 

He raises his arms and giving a high five hint to his hyung. The hyung responded by raising his arms too.

 

At this, he smiled and moved to the hyung and trying to connect their palms together but being the ‘hyung’, Jongdae stopped before their hand could touch he stepped back  and ran away toward the other side of the stage...

 

with a small smile on his face.

 

While a certain Jongin feels...

 

“This hyung really hates me…”

 


it's getting shorter .__. hm anyway thank you for the one who upvote my fic T.T i love youuu /throw hearts/ hee

and oh, it was inspired by this

 

trololol chen you troll hahaha.