wu

begin a g a i n 。

l o a d i n g . .


“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.”
Jess C. Scott, The Intern

Baekhyun takes a couple glances of Yoonjo , who is sitting across her  .

" What ? "

Yoonjo looks up from her food , neatly placing the spoon and the fork on the plate .

" What do you mean by , ' what ' ? "

She rolled her eyes and Baekhyun found her action is simply cute .

" Are you forget that I - "

" I have a post-traumatic amnesia " .

There was a pregnant silence in the air and Baekhyun can sees the shock in her eyes although her lips remain in a firm thin .

" I .. I don't know what I did in the past and if I did something terrible at you . I wanted to meet you because I want my memory back . "

Yoonjo looked at Baekhyun and formed a small smile and quickly take something from her bag .

A journal .

" This is our journal and I often bring it everywhere I go . We took turn to write there and there are pictures there . Don't call me if you're still not reading them until the end . "

Baekhyun nods his head and his right hand spontaneously pats her head .

They stare at each other for a while and Yoonjo smiles and Baekhyun could see sadness in her eyes like she is remembering something .

" Why - "

" You will know after you read the journal . "


" Why don't you try to find me ? "

Yoonjo looks at him and then turns away to view the sunset . She bit her lips and let out a sigh .

" I didn't know how . Your friends .. I didn't know about them . I was so shy back then . "

Baekhyun hums to her response and continues to watch her face .

" Do we love each other ? "

Yoonjo feels his hot breath on her ear and she turns her head only to find their faces are a few inches apart .

" Do we ? "

Baekhyun whispers softly and slowly leans in and captures her lips onto his .

" I'll take that as a yes . "

Yoonjo laughs softly and hit his head playfully and Baekhyun once again kisses her .

She smiles througout the kiss and whispers ,

" You don't know how much I've been hoping this . "

Both of them pull away from each other and Baekhyun quickly grabs her hand and straightly go inside the car .

" Let me send you home . "

Ara watches the time at the clock on the wall and returns her attention back to her paper works that she brought from her workplace .

" It's already night and Yoonjo is still not at home . "

Ara finds it to be unusual since Yoonjo just like her , rarely goes anywhere until late night . She came home from work and found a note on the refrigerator , saying that she go out somewhere .

She is writing something on the paper when she hears the doorbell ring and she blinks her eyes for a few times .

It could not be Yoonjo since she have her own key but then who ?

Ara slowly makes her way to the door , looking a bit worry and slowly open the door .

She regrets it .

" Ara . "

She quickly slams the door back and locks it , sliding her body against the door and sit on the white tiles .

" Please , I need to talk to you . "

There are the sound of knocking and the doorbell and Ara found herself crying .

" I am sorry for everything . Please . We need to talk . "

Then , all of the noises stop and Ara quickly looks up and make a phone call .

Yoonjo - ah , he's here . Please help me .


Hey . It's been a long time and I felt bad because I promised to update but oh well , we don't know what could happen in the future . I've been having some personal problems lately . No , I'm not breaking up or anything that mind of related to them . It just me and my family .

I hope this will make up my long absence and I would try to update my Luyoon fic .

You know what it feels weird writing about them since I found out she's dating Lee Seung Gi . lol

so , subbies ! I wish you have a nice day and always be healthy and safe .

#Pray4MH370

and no gif since I am rushed right now . will edit this chapter later .

farania is signing out !