s u

begin a g a i n 。

Enchanted - Taylor Swift


a burning reminision
that pulled away your final hope

Wilting Flower Among a blooming Love (Dont Give Up)

by RadianceInReverse


A week have passed .

Yoonjo is on her way to meet up with her friends after her ballet class finished .

She works as a ballet teacher in a dance studio at the city of Seoul .

Other than herself , there is another ballet teacher .

Wong Aixin , Kris's girlfriend .

She is also a writer or an author to be exact under the name of , ' Hae Sarang '.

Where she got the name ?

Yoonjo does not even know but one thing that she remembered is she got that inspiration from Ara.

From Ara's love story .

Yoonjo turns the radio in her car on as she heads to Ara's work place to pick her up .

She sees Ara outside the building , with a furious face .

Yoonjo gulps down a bit .

Prepare yourself , Shin Yoonjo .

Ara quickly walks to Yoonjo's car and straightly goes inside .

" I was waiting for an hour , Shin Yoonjo . I clearly remembered I told you to pick me up at 3 p.m . Look at that watch of yours now and tell me what time is it now . "

Yoonjo obeys Ara and slowky looks at the watch in her left wrist .

With a sheepish smile , she replies , " 4.10 p.m . "

She winces when she feels a slap on her left arm .

" Next time , don't be late . I don't really like this . "

A sigh comes out from Yoonjo's mouth and she quickly drives her car to the cafe .


" Your cafe looks cute but at the same time , it sort out gives me the feeling of relaxation . "

Baekhyun hears Chanyeol compliments the cafe to Nara , the girl who happened to be Suho's cousin .

Suho met Nara accidentally in Kris and Aixin's party last Friday .

Right now , they are in a cafe which is belong to Nara . If it's not beacuse of Suho , who was forcing him to go and Aixin , who was very eager to go this cafe and eventually made Kris was forcing him to go also , Baekhyun would never go anywhere other than his offcie and his house .

I looks at Luhan and Chanyeol , who are sitting far away from each other .

I know they have this kind of arguement about a girl but I only know a little about it .

Chanyeol never tell me about his love life or maybe he once told me and it would be just me that being a half amnesiac person I am .

I look up from my phone when I feel Chanyeol is no longer moving beside me .

I look to where he is looking at and a rush of a unknown yet familiar feeling slowly makes it way to my heart .

The person looks at me and our eyes meet .

And just like that , a love that once starts to wilt suddenly find its' light to bloom again .

Just like that winter , that summer.


Months pass and now it is winter .

Yoonjo is taking a few days off from her dance class to focus on her soon - to - finish novel .

And today , it is her birthday and for the first time in a while , she expects someone to remember it .

Of course , it will be Baekhyun .

Since they met that summer , an awkward atmosphere would form whenever she is with them .

Her friends often bring out Baekhyun and his friends whenever Yoonjo joins them .

When she wants to type something , she hears a knock on the door of her apartment .

She blinks her eyes and looks at the small clock at the table .

" All of them is still working right now . Yooyoung still have a class . Then , who ? "

Yoonjo bit her lower lips and walks out from her room to the door .

She opens them only to see a bouquet of white roses right infront of her eyes .

Something catch her attention .

She sees the bracelet that Baekhyun used to wear on top of it .

" Remember this ? "

The person behind the bouquet slowly reveals himself .

" May I take you out for today , Shin Yoonjo ? "

Yoonjo slowly smiles and nods at him .

" Yes . Byun Baekhyun  . "


" Stop it . I said stop it ! "

Kris yells as he and Lay take Luhan away from Chanyeol .

Chanyeol is also being take from Luhan by Suho and Kai

" When will you guys stop being like this ? Like , really , Luhan ? Chanyeol ? "


ayoooooo .

finally , an update !

in a rush so , tell me more about this chapter ~

thank you~~~

farania is signing out !