y i

begin a g a i n 。

* will edit later *


My name is Shin Yoonjo .

I am 24 years old this year .

No , actually I will turn 24 this 14 December .

There is nothing much interesting about me . I am just like another typical girl , who loves to shop and tal- that's all .

I am not a clingy person though . Although I think I am just a typical girl , most of my friends acknowledge me as the most prettiest among them .

They always told me to get a boyfriend .

Boyfriend .

I have one . I am still remember him . His face , his laugh , his voice . And right now , I am thinking about him .

About us .

Somehow , I felt regret for not being able to tell him the answer .

He is my first love and I never , ever forget about him . Everyone easily found second love but not me .

I still think that he is a part of me , the owner of my heart .

Heart that turned into a cold one .

That person is you .

I still remember the first time I met you . I wonder if you remember this but it was raining heavily at that time although it was summer . I just finished my dance practice at my school and I could not go anywhere because of the weather so I stayed at school . I wanted to wait for the rain to stop .

The clock struck to 4  in the evening .

The rain started to stop slowly and I quickly made my way to the main exit .

But , I stopped .

I heard your voice from a room and my feet brought me to the music room .

It was good to listen . I did not know who was singing at that time  (  I know it is you , now ) but I moved my head closer to the door . You could say that I was eavesdropping at that time . I used to sing and I stopped because the friend that I used to sing with moved to another country and by hearing your voice , it somehow made me want to sing again .

I closed my eyes for three minutes and fifty-four seconds as your voice made its way to my ears and slowly to my heart .

But , all of it stopped when you opened the door surprisingly and I fell right on top of you .

I let out a small gasp . We stayed in that position for fifteen seconds . I wasted five seconds by shutting my eyes tightly and opened them to find you were staring at me .

I don't know if you closed your eyes before but the way you looked at me , made my heart fluttered a bit . I was going to speak but I did not know when you started to lean in

and

my lips met yours .

That is my first kiss . That kiss was gentle and warm instead of the cold weather . Your soft lips fit right into mine and I closed my eyes again , enjoyed the five seconds moment before you pulled out your lips from mine .

I was going to say something but once again , you cut me off .

" I like you "

I quickly stood up and my eyes were looking at you , who just got up from the floor . Something was familiar with you but I cannot figure it out .

At least for that time .

" But , I - "

For the third time , you cut my sentence again .

" No matter what you will say , I will make you to love me . "

I stared at you in disbelief . I did not even know when the raining completely stopped and I heard you were asking me to send me home that evening . .

I nodded my head slightly and you pulled my hand softly  and held it firmly as we went out from the school to your .. bicycle ?

I saw you hopped on it and then , you looked at me questioningly with that gaze .

" Come and sit behind me . "

I blinked my eyes slowly at you but I obeyed your words . I made my way to you and sat on the empty space behind you . I tucked a strand of my hair to the back of my left ear . I found out you were looking at me again .

" Hold me closer . I don't want you to fall later . "

Once again , I obeyed you . Is it just me or I found your body stiffen at my sudden touch ? That is one of the questions I have been wondering until now .

During the way , I found myself were hugging you closer and in a blink of eyes , we arrived at my place , my apartment . I quickly took both of my hands from your back . I got down from your bicycle slowly and I began to realize that I never told you my address .

" How do you know I live here ? "

For a very first time , you did not cut off my sentence . You chuckled quietly enough for me to hear it and I gave you a weird expression .

" Do you think my question sounds funny ? Are you a stalker ? "

I widened my eyes when you moved your head closer to mine .

" Tomorrow , Shin Yoonjo "

I felt clueless and before I could say anything , you started to cycle to the main street .

A sigh came out from my mouth as I was walking towards the stairs and I recalled back the moment that I had in the music room just now .

A small laugh came out from my mouth and I quickly covered my mouth .

Back then , I was so innoncent enough about love .

The next day , I did not really think about your words . I thought you were joking when you said , ' tomorrow ' .

I took a bus from the familiar bus stop near the place that I lived to the city .

It took an hour to go there . Sometimes , I would be late for my work because I lived further from my workplace .

But , most of time ... I often woke up late .

Oh , do you know what I work as at that time ?

I worked as a waitress in a restaurant since it was summer break .

" Yoonjo , take a order from fifth table now . "

I was busy helping a new worker that time at the back , washing some plates and glasses .  I could not hear if he was calling me that time .

" Shin Yoonjo ! Take a order from the fifth table now . Quickly ! "

I quickly rushed out and gave a small smile to the new worker . The manager quickly threw the notebook and a pen to me .

Luckily , I did not fall or anything that can made me embrassed .

I walked to the fifth table as I was trying to keep my breathing in steady and with a loud and cheerful voice ,

" So , what do you want to order ? " I looked at the customer or I should say twelve good looking customers ?

One of them gave a flirty smile and I bit my lips to refrain myself from punching him right on his face .

" I want to order this for the twelve of us , " a familiar voice made me turned my head to my right side .

What is he doing here ?

" Y-you . What are you doing here ? Are you stalking me ? " I asked you as I looked at you with a sharp gaze .

Again , another tall guy nudged at you lightly .

" Who is her ? "

I heard he asked you quietly but I managed to catch it .

" Soft and sleek jewel . Yoonjo . "

I looked at you annoyingly before I turned my head to the guy who have a pair of big eyes that , oh well , made him looked cute .

" I have so much things to do . I really hope you can cooperate with me  , " I said as I put both of my hands on the table hardly .

After that , one by one started to tell their orders until the last turn went to you .

" Just ... a cup of hot chocolate . Thank you . "

I quickly went back to the kitchen and yet ,

I could felt you were watching me from far .

 


 

Summer break was over .

I walked early to the school and ended up being one of the earliest students .

" I should never go to school early , " I muttered as I walked along the nearly empty hall with one or two students leaned on their lockers .

The music that played in my mp3 player stopped and I found myself stood infront of the music room .

I smiled to myself and made my way to the class but a hand grabbed my right arm , pulled me inside the room .

" What the .. " I wanted to shout but I surprised to see the person in front of me .

You were giving me the same gaze as you did at our first meeting .

And I lost in your eyes until I've been pull back to reality only to know that

you were kissing me again .

I supposed to push you hardly and curse you for doing that but

I found myself was kissing you back .

From a slow and gentle kiss to a hot and passionate kiss and I wrapped my arms around your neck .

You pulled back your lips from mine and slowly moved them to my left ear .

" Meet me after school today . I will wait for you at the gate . "

I just watched him took his bag and went out from the window.

" Why do you go out by using the window ? "

You grinned at me and slowly that grin turned into a smirk .

" I'm not the student here . I'm from a school full of idiots near to yours . You know that school right ? "

I widened my eyes after hearing you words .

" Byun Baekhyun . "

" Whose name is it ? "

You laughed after that question came out from my mouth .

" It's mine , you idiot . "

And by that , you quickly climbed up the wall and gave a smile to me before you jumped to the road .

 


 

Our first date started up with you brought me to your favourite places .

Both of us shared the stories of each other life .

And , I cannot believe we've been best friend for about five months .

But , it all changed that day .

My school graduation day .

You promised me to meet me that day .

You want to celebrate that day with me .

I was busy looking at the door of the auditorioum of my school until someone nudged me , told me that I was being called to the stage .

I slowly made my way to the stairs and I smiled weakly at the principal .

That moment I knew what was it feel to fake a smile .

It hurts .

It feels like the smile eat you up .

And that day was the last day I've ever connected to you physically .

Emotionally ?

Yes ,

I was a fool , a clueless person back then .

I didn't tried to find you .

I didn;t even bother to meet your friends , to ask them about you .

All I did was crying , locking myself in my own home , looking at the bracelet that you gave to me .

" Why are you giving this to me ? "

Your answer made my heart stopped for while .

" So we can connect to each other emotionally . If one day , fate decide to separate me with you , both of us will look at this bracelet and touch it . Remember all the memories that we had together from the very first time I met you at the winter break and the first time you met at the summer break . "

You continued as the wind started  to mess up my hair and you , looked at the sky before you lay at the field and gesture me  to do the same as you .

" It's funny how we met at different seasons but yet we started to become friend when it was the season of fall . Now , we are back at the winter and I hope for something in the spring later . Our very first spring "

" Yoonjo-ah , do you want to be my girlfriend ? "

I looked at you surprisingly .

My mind and my heart told me to say yes .

" I want to graduate first before startng any relationship . I hope we can become friends for now . "

I thought you will frown and maybe you will walk away from me but you took my hand and held it as I will gone by tomorrow .

" Love is something that we can't force and I know it . "

" You may not be the prettiest girl to others but you are to me . You may not be perfect but you are to me .

    You taught me how define love for a very first time in my life .

    I want to thank you so much for that , Shin Yoonjo . "

 

Guilt was all over me as the moment kept replaying on my mind .

I was stupid for not asking you how do you define love through me

I was stupid for not trying hard to search you .

I was stupid for not treating like the way you treated me

And , I was stupid enough not to tell you that

Yes ! I like you and I want to be your girlfriend .

My hope to meet you 5 years ago began to crack slowly like a mirror is waiting to shatter into pieces .

But , that day .

 


NEW CHAPTER IS UPDATED !

I've been adding some new ideas that I gain from love stories that happen all around me .

This would be Yoonjo's side and later , it would be Baekhyun .

Yeah , I know I am an author who is very slow in updating but I was busy . School and oh well , hanging out with my friends .

Tell me how this chapter is doing to you . -.-" And , I mean that by commenting in a pretty box below .

Oh yeah , I will be on hiatus starting from this week until 14th of October . EXAMS !//

So , bye and have a great time !

 

farania is signing out !