Chapter 7

Our Love Life

( Sumee's Walk Back Home )

Sumee made sure to take her leisure time as she headed back to her residents. She knew Yumi was out at Onew's and couldnt help but get a weird gut feeling as if something is wrong. The complete thought went away though when she spotted something through the window of a toy store. 

"Spongebob!!" Sumee hollered as she ran inside the store,ready to buy the item. Yet, when she got inside, the spongebob toy was missing from its original place and of course this made her mad. 

She looked around the toy store until she saw some blonde headed guy with her doll.

"That's mine!" She screamed as she charged towards the guy and ram him onto the floor,sitting ontop of him as she hugged the plushie doll.

"S-su-sumee?" said Jonghyun as he tried to catch his breath from the heavy impact. 'She could be a quarter back for the Miami Dolphins' was his first thought when he finally got his head on straight and realized how cute the girl was when she was snuggling the object. 

Sumee finally stopped hugging the toy and looked down to see Jonghyun. 

"Omo!" She hastily got to her feet and helped him up. 

"Sorry dino." She laughed a little when the usual pout came onto his face when she called him that. She didnt say sorry or anything but instead headed to the cash register. 

"This dolly please." She said sweetly as she reached for her wallet. 'Eh?' She felt around a bit more and realized the wallet was still in the car at home. 

"Crap!" Sumee couldnt help but frown and hug the doll one last time before she headed towards the door,walking back to her home. 

"Hey!" she heard behind her as Jonghyun ran up and handed her the toy. A huge grin spreaded across her face as she screamed and hugged the plushie and Jonghyun without realizing it yet. 

 

"Huh..?" She could smell his perfume and gasped,quickly pulling away,bringing the plushie with her. 

"Uhm..thanks!" She quickly said before running off. 

"yah!...Sumee!!" Jonghyun gave a soft sigh because the girl was already far gone but a smile spreaded across his lips because the smell of her strawberry scented hair lingered in the cold night. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Sumee got home and just as usual she had forgotten all about the dolly and Jonghyun and her's bump in, all she cared about was Onew and Yumi's time together! 

As usual Yumi told her everything was fine. 'better be. That is MY handsome prince!"

Sumee threatened Yumi a bit before racing up the stairs with the plushie in hand,ready to head to bed. 











Hey MrzTae_MrzKeyYeobo here with this latest chapter hope you like it. Yes me and my partner havent been speaking for a long time but we are back together and ready to continue our story! Wish us luck! ♥