Chapter Six

Our Love Life

It was two weeks after the kiss of Jonghyun gave Sunnie. Yumi seem to dust off the fact that they kissed. The project wasn't due until another month and half. Yumi and Onew decided to meet up after school to finish off a few things before going on to the next thing. They was just about done when there order was ready.

 

"Oh my gosh," Yumi sigh, "Why didn't they gave this to us sooner?" They didn't order anything big.

"It's fine, I don't mind staying a bit longer," Onew confess. As for Yumi she doesn't like waiting. She was ready to leave and bounce into her bed and sleep again. Then staying up late at night just to do her homework. With the books that Yumi carried, she brought out her drawing notebook. She didn't want to be rude by just leaving. Although she knew she was rude for drawing, she didn't care. There's nothing for Onew and her to talk about. They agree they'll continue the next day.

Onew notice Yumi's drawings. Most of them were couples and kids and fictional stuff. "Wow, I never knew you liked drawing these kinds of things." Yumi nod.

"It's fun when there's nothing to do."

"Are you up for any relationships?"

Yumi stop shading in her art piece and look up at Onew, "What?"

"No, I mean. Uh. Are you interest in a guy?" Onew stutter, "I mean you draw so much about couples holding hands and such, I just want to know if there's anyone you liked?"

Yumi studied that question. *should I tell him?* she thought. Onew and Jonghyun are best friends. And of course Yumi likes Jonghyun. He's everything for her. He's perfect in Yumi's idea.

"Uhh, maybe," Yumi answered

"Ahhhh, may I know who it is?"

"No," Yumi shook her head, "It's a secret!"

Onew nod twice, slowly, "Do I know him?"

"Yah. It's a secret," Yumi snap.

"Okay okay," Onew smiles, "It's a secret."

"Do you like anyone?" Yumi eyed him.

"You know, why are we talking about this?" Onew changed the subject.

"You brought it up."

"Well then I'm stopping it too."

Yumi laughed a bit, "I'll take that as a yes."

 

"Unnie!" Sumee shouts as Yumi walked in their apartment.

"Yes?" Yumi answered

"Where were you?" "Were you with Onew oppa?" "Tell me everything!" "I told you he's mine!" Sumee shoot Yumi with questions

"I was at a cafe with Onew. We was just talking about the project and yes, he's forever yours," Yumi answer them all.

"That's all right?" Sumee stare at Yumi

Yumi nod, "That's all."

Sumee was relief, nothings going on with her best friend and future husband.

"But there is one thing," Yumi lay on the couch, "Onew, likes someone."

"WAHHHHH!!! REALLY?!?! WHOO?!?! IT BETTER NOT BE JESSCIA!" Sumee shout

"Shhhh, the neighbors will hear!" Yumi shush her best friend, "He never told me."

"Yah, unnie. Don't lie."

"I'm not. It's the truth."

"Fine. If you lie then you're going down," Sumee threat.

____________________________________________________________

Annyeong!! We haven't update for a long time but I (--26C4U) is trying to continue this story for my writers block! Me and MrzTae_KeyYeobo haven't been talking for a long time but this will work out! :) hopefully

I changed my username. It was TofuBlings but I changed it to --26C4U.