o3:Lunch

Our Love Life

Sumee's POV

Omg why does Teacher Lee have to make partners like that! Grr! I seriously don't like her anymore!

"Unnie, why do you look so pissed?" Yumi said while eating a choco bar.

"You tell me." I say while grabbing the rest of her choco bar and eating it.

"Yah, unnie why eat it all up?" Yumi asks with an obvious little pout.

All I do is glare at her and keep walking until I bump into something hard.

"Ouch." I say while getting up from the ground.

"Oh I'm so sorry Sumee-ah." says Onew while helping me up.

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!! He is holding my waist and my hand! Calm down Sumee! Calm Down!

"Oh it is okay. I wasn't really looking." I say while blushing madly.

"Hey did you hear they are serving fried chicken today?!" says Onew while showing his 1000 watt smile.

"Omg! Seriously?! Yay! Fried Chicken! Gosh did you know that they had some lame excuse for not serving it in the beginning of the year?" I say while walking away with Onew.

Yumi went and talked with Jonghyun about some sports and things.

"Yes, ‘we can't serve chicken because some students might be allergic to it.' Such a lame excuse!" exclaimed Onew while opening the door to the canteen for me.

"T-thank you. And seriously are they crazy or something. Whoever is allergic to fried chicken I totally feel sorry for them!" I say while telling the lunch lady to give me a thigh.

"Woah! For someone so skinny eating a thigh!?!? I'm impressed. for me please." said Onew.

"Ohh someone likes white meat I'm guessing." I say while looking around for Yumi only to find her already at the table flirting with Jonghyun.

"Yeah, actually I don't but for my upcoming musical I have to be in top shape." Onew says while we walk over to our table.

"Yah, where are going to sit?" I ask while looking for a spot at the table.

"Aww unnie sorry, Jessica and Donghae came to eat lunch today. You guys can sit over at that table." says Yumi while pointing at a table filled with complete geeks.

"Umm onew oppa could come eat lunch with me outside b-by the big t-tree?" I ask while blushing and stuttering.

 Sure. We will see all of you guys after school, am I right? Bye!" Onew says while grabbing my hand and pulling me to the big tree outside.

Oh this is a dream. He is holding my hand! Gahh!

"Sumee is you okay?" he asks after noticing my face is super red.

"Oh yeah I'm fine just it is a little hot that's all." I say while looking elsewhere then his face.

"Here we are! So tell me more about yourself." asks Onew while munching on his chicken.

"Umm well what do you want to know?" I ask while sipping on my banana milk.

Suddenly we hear a bunch of screams and shouts and everyone runs out of the school. Then all of a sudden I hear a gun shot. Worrying about my dongsaeng I run back into the school to look for her. Many kids run past me and bump into me which hurt a lot. Finally I get a call from my cell phone so I go and hide in one of the lockers to answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Unnie where are you?" asks Yumi.

"In the school looking for you, why?" I ask

"Unnie there is a burglar in the school! Plus I'm outside! Unnie hurry and get out here!" yells Yumi.

"Okay I'm coming." I say while getting out of the locker. I noticed after I got out, no one was in the school. So I ran to the entrance until I bumped into.....

Omg who did I bump into..is it one of the students? Is it the burglar?? Well I don't really know?! Guess right and you can get a shout out!

_____________________________________

MrzTae_KeyYeobo here

TofuBlings once again...fix her writing