o1: The Time Before School

Our Love Life

Sumee's POV

*RING*RING*RING*

" Ugh, what?!". I say while slamming the alarm clock off.

"What happened? Aish you old cow, be more quiet..." mumbled Yumi.

I throw a pillow at her while saying," You shut up...okay? Plus -omg crap! We only have 30 minutes before school starts!"

I jump out of my bed, ran to the closet, looking for clothes and take a quick shower. After all that I go in to find Yumi still sleeping! 

"Yah, wake up..you're gonna be late!"

"Okay, okay I'm up gosh!" Yumi says while still laying down.

"I guess you don't wanna see Jonggie oppa today?" After what I had say, Yumi immediately jumps up and runs into to the bathroom to shower and change.

"Yah, Yumi here are your clothes!" (Yumi's Outfit )

"Eyy, unnie why is it so revealing??" says Yumi while pouting.

"Because my dongsaeng must look y as always! See here is my outfit." (Sumee's outfit )

"Unnie..that is so not fair! The only thing showing on you is your legs! I'm showing everything!" Exclaims Yumi.

" Didn't you hear me..you have to be y I just have to be stylish with a bit of y...plus Key umma told me to wear this!"

"Unnie~ why didn't you tell me that I would have totally kept my mouth shut!"

" Okay well anyways let's go. I'm sorry but we'll have to skip breakfast."

" It's okay I'll just ask Key to get us Starbuck's or something."

" Mocha chocolate please!" I exclaim while getting into our car. (Our car )

"Unnie did you lock the door?" Asks Yumi while getting in.

" Crap totally forgot B-R-B k-k?" I say while walking back to our house. (our house)

I run back to the car and drive to school. We arrive there and get out of our car to only be attacked by a red head mushroom and a diva full umma.

" Kyaaahh my agi-ah how have you been?" asked Key.

" Aigoo fine..can you please let me go?"

" Ahh yeah." Key says while releasing me and attacking Yumi.

" Yah unnie get umma and mushroom boy off me!!!" yells Yumi.

"Okay, okay you guys now stop with the love fest!" I say while pulling both of the boys off Yumi.

" Hey Sumee and Yumi." says a deep baritone voice.

" Oh h-hi M-mi-Minho." I say while stuttering and blushing.

"Yah Sumee stop making googely eyes at him. Sup minho!" Says Yumi earning her a smack in the back of her head from me.

" Yah unnie what was that for?!" yells Yumi.

" For being so mean to unnie aish..I can't help it I used to have a crush on him get over it!" I say a little to loudly.

" You used to like Minho?" says Taemin and Key in unison.

"Haha yeah." I say nervously. " But not anymore I just like his voice now!" I say showing my pearly whites.

" Oh. I thought I was going to have to kill you for a second there Sumee!" giggled Taemin.

"Well anyways where is our starbuck's?" I ask while we all walk to the front of the school.

" Omg they were closed today! So messed up!" exclaimed Key.

"Oh well i guess unnie was right." says Yumi.

Then a bunch of shouts and screams can be heard from down the hall. We all turn around only to see..

____________________________________________

Haha cliff hanger I will update either tonight or tomorrow morning! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy and sorry for any mistakes!

Fixed by TofuBlings... (^<^) :P