What Happened and After

Our Love Life

Park Yumi’s POV

"But like omg has that chick lost her mind? I mean I would so date-" said Jessica while getting interrupted by a big bang from in the halls. Then a kid ran in.

"Everyone hide there is a burglar outside in the hall!" said the kid. Suddenly everyone was running and screaming trying to get outside of the school. I run outside with Jessica but notice that Jonghyun isn't with us anymore. 

"JONGHYUN!" I yell while getting pulled by Jessica to go outside. Finally we get outside. I try looking for Jonghyun but then I get bumped into by this guy.

"Omg I'm so sorry." said the guy. I look up and notice the guy is Onew.

"Omo Yumi? Have you seen your unnie? She ran in trying to find you but you're out here and she isn’t with you so what happened?" Onew says really fast.

"She isn’t out here? Omo! I thought she was with you!" suddenly I get a call and answer.

"Hello?" I ask the person.

"Dongsaeng! Where are you?" says Sumee while yelling.

"Outside where are you?" I ask.

"Omg I'm inside trying to find you. Here I'll see you outside bye!" says Unnie while hanging up quickly.

I sit there and wait, until suddenly the burger comes out…laughing? The burglar takes off his mask to reveal it only to be the PRINCIPAL??

"Everyone that was a drill incase if we ever do have a robbery. I am very proud of everyone for taking the correct safety measures! Everyone you may now head back in to finish lunch or head to your classes." says the principal while walking away. I get up and run into the school entrance to only see unnie and Jonghyun arguing.

"Unnie?" I ask quietly.

Unnie turns around smiling. "Omo dongsaeng! I thought I would never see you!" says Sumee while hugging me.

"Unnie why were you with Jonghyun?" I ask a bit irritated.

"Oh nothing we happened to have hid at the same place!" she exclaims.

"Oh by the way what happened to the burglar?" asks Sumee.

"Oh nothing it was actually just a drill." I say while walking away. I hear unnie mumbling some things about Jonghyun and for nothing, but I ignored it.

Suddenly unnie runs up behind me and asks where Onew is.

"Oh he is still loo-" I try to say but get interrupted by Onew.

"SUNNIE!" He exclaims while picking up Sunnie and spinning her around. Are they dating or something?

"Yah! Onew oppa I can't breath!" says Sunnie while trying to breath.

"Oh sorry." he says while putting her down and asking her a million questions. I walk away and find Jonghyun sitting by the big apple tree.

"Ey Jonghyun oppa." I say while sitting down.

"Oh ey." he says while looking straight ahead.

"Jonghyun...what happened between you and unnie? she seems so pissed off at you." I say while looking at him.

"Oh me being the pabo that I am kissed her and she didn't like it one bit." he says nonchalant. 

"Wait you and unnie kissed?!" I exclaimed completely mortified.

"Yeah why...you look angry." he says while looking at me.

"I have to go." I say whil running off to go see unnie. She was still talking happily with Onew.

"Unnie let's go." I say while sniffiling.

She turns around and looks at me shocked.

"Dongsaeng what's wrong?" she asks completely surprised.

"Let's go." I say while pulling her to our car.

"Bye Onew! I'll call you later!" Sunnie exclaims while getting slung into the driver's seat by me. I walk over to the passenger side and sit down.

"Yah dongsaeng what is wrong?" she asks completely curious.

"Jonghyun kissed you." Is all I said while crying. Unnie hugs me and tells me sweet nothings in my ear which actually calmed me down. After a while I asked her a dumb question.

"Did it feel good?" I ask totally curious.

"Che, yeah right like I want dino lips on my pretty lips!" she screams while laughing. I laugh to and just look at her and smile. Seriously sometimes if I didn't have this chick I don't know what I would do.

____________________________

MrzTae_KeyYeobo Again-fixs by TofuBlings