Yoona...

The Same Feeling
Yoona... (Chapter 8) 
 
"Aish stop it Nuneo!" "Hahaha okay okay i'll stop, but when you really like her, just tell us and were helping you, okay? Now let's eat. Our food is here." 
 
"Thanks man." I started eating. 
 
Our dinner was filled with laughter, story telling, teasing sessions and many more. This night was really fun. But one thing i won't forget about this evening is that I drove home Vic and i got a chance to talk to her in private. I know that we've only got to know each other for a day but one thing i know about my feelings is that i really do like her. I don't know what's happening to me, i'm still confused about my feelings. 
 
==== 
 
Victoria's POV
 
This day went pretty well. First, i got new friends in JYP College, then i passed my dance audition, the dinner went pretty well and lastly, Nichkhun drove me home. I didn't saw that my gas is running low while i'm driving towards the restaurant, that's why Nichkhun drove me home because my gas tank is now empty. 
 
He opened his car's passenger's seat for me. He drove in a not so awkward silence again. This is the second time he drove me home. But when we're getting near to the subdivision im living in, i suddenly saw a beautiful park along the river. 
 
"Hey Khun, can you stop for awhile?" I asked him to stop. He nodded. He stopped and we got off to his car. I sat under a big tree where he joined me after. 
 
"The moon is beautiful" i said. "And the stars are shining bright. Wahhh it's so beautiful here in Seoul." I continued. 
 
"Yes, it's so beautiful here. That's why i want to stay here than to go to other countries." Khun said to me. 
 
I just smiled in his statement. There was silence but were just relaxing. I turned my head in right to stretch my neck but i didn't expect to see a man in black. We he saw me staring at him, he suddenly ran fast.  Weird. Nevermind that. Maybe he's just here to relax also and when he saw me, maybe he was scared. Hahahaha
 
"Ahhh~ the wind is so refreshing" Nichkhun said. He lied down in the grass with eyes closed. Few minutes later, i joined him. Now, were lying in the grass with both eyes closed. 
 
"Did you ever loved someone?" Nichkhun asked me. His question made my eyes open wide. 
 
"Uhmm. Yeah. But we only dated for several months, actually 2 months only. And he cheated on me." I said with a set of teary eyes. I remembered the day Zhou Mi broke up with me. 
 
***FLASHBACK***
 
Today, April 23rd is our 2nd monthsary. I want to cook his favorite food for today. I need to buy the ingredients in the market but while i'm driving i suddenly saw a very beautiful park along the river. So i decided to drop by first to rest for awhile before going to the market. I sat on a bench and i rested a bit. I shifted my on my left and i suddenly found two figures who were kissing. Then i noticed that it looks like Mi and Fei, her besfriend. I looked closely and... Yeah. They're kissing, infront of me. I quickly pushed Fei and slap Zhou Mi. 
 
"Zhou Mi, Why?!" I shouted while crying. 
 
"I'm sorry, Qian. But i don't love you anymore. The one i really love is Fei. I'm really sorry Qian. I want to break up with you" 
 
***END OF FLASHBACK***
 
"Uhhh, i'm sorry for asking you. I shouldn't have asked you that" he said with a worried face. 
 
"No, it's okay. Past is past. I've moved on." Actually i'm okay with it but i always remember that time. "How about you? Have you ever loved someone?" 
 
"Ahh. Yeah. Her name is Yuri. Like you, she broke up with me and she also cheated on me. Maybe that's the reason why i'm so cold towards girls." He said to me. That's why he's so cold to other girls, but... Why he isn't cold to me? Aish nevermind. 
 
"All the girls?" I asked him. He chuckled. 
 
"Umm no. Actually only those who kept on following me" he explained. 
 
"Ahh i thought you were cold to all!" 
 
We talked and talked it's already late. So we decided to go home. He drove me home safely and we parted ways. He's indeed a very kind, charming, cool, funny and friendly guy. I think i'm really falling for him. Aish forget it! It's only been a day since we got to know together and i'm falling for him? I think i should get to know him more before i fell to him. 
 
 
*The next day*
 
 
It's the second day of school! Yey! I'm so excited. I walked inside but i can see people staring to me with their phones in their hand. They keep on staring at me. Why? Is there a dust in my face or i don't know. I just walked and walked until suddenly my phone rang. Someone sent me a picture of me and... NICHKHUN?! Yeah, Me and Nichkhun lying down in the park with the caption 'DATING?' in the bottom of the picture. So this is why everyone is staring at me weirdly awhile ago. Someone took a photo of us in the park then he/she spread it in the whole campus. Who the hell spread that photo?! Ugh it's driving me crazy! 
 
Suddenly my phone rung. I checked the caller ID and i saw Nichkhun's name on my phone. 
 
"Hello? Nichkhun!" I shouted. Not actually shouted just a loud voice. 
 
"Vic!!! Did you saw the photo?" He said. 
 
"Yeah. Who the hell spread that photo? Do you know who spread that thing?" I asked Khun. 
 
"Umm.. I-i know who spread it." He said. "The one who spread the picture is no other than..." "Yoona" 
 
------------------------
 
Hey guys! Long time no see. Haha i'm very very very sorry for not updating. I really have a hectic schedule plus school works, laziness, project making and etc. Actually i started wring this chapter last last week but due to some laziness, school works, school activities and lack of ideas, i stopped thinking what will happen next. But i'm here, updating again! Hahaha i promise that i'll try to update one or twice a week so that you guys can read more. Hehehe hope you enjoy reading! And also for my subbies, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Hehe Comment and subscribe if you want!