Friends

The Same Feeling

 

Yo~ hey guys! Do you like my 3rd chap? Hahaha i know... It's not good lol Please enjoy reading~~ ^^ 
 
 Friends (4th chapter) 
 
Me and my bestfriend Yuri are eaating in the cafeteria and were only meters away from 
"What the hell is she doing?! Awhile ago she's flirting with Nichkhun and now the whole 2pm?! She's a flirt girl. Hahahaha!!! Wa-wait, is that Nichkhun? He seems so happy. When I talk to him he doesn't even smile to me but to her... NO! IT CAN'T BE! NO NEVER!" I said to Yuri, my bestfriend. 
 
"Aish! Yoona! Just stop this. I know that you don't have any chance to be Nichkhun's girl, so just stop" Yuri said to me.
 
"No! Never!" I shouted.
 
"Just stop! Please?! I know that I'm the only one who's trying to convince you to stop but please stop it."she said to me.
 
"NO! I WON'T STOP TILL I GET WHAT I WANT!" 
 
Yuri stood up then she leaved me alone. 
 
=== 
 
"So Vic, can you introduce yourself more to us?" Taec said to me. It's okay because they only know my name. Now that they're my new friends, they have a right to know my background. 
 
"Ah yeah! So I'm Victoria and I'm a Chinese national. My real name is Song Qian" i introduced myself. 
 
"Oh! You're not korean! I thought you're a korean. How come your korean is great?" Wooyoung asked me.
 
"Ahh because my dad has a company here in Korea, i also need to learn korean language so that i can communicate with the employees in the company." I said. 
 
"Ahh that's why!" Woo said.
 
We keep on chatting, laughing and even telling stories. But i noticed someone who's just sitting in his seat, listening and who's only smiling. Nichkhun, i stared at him while he's smiling. He's handsome and he has a beautiful smile. 
 
"Ey~ noona, why are you staring at Khun hyung?" Boy's maknae blurted. Aish this maknae! Hahaha 
 
My face immediately turned pinkish red. I lowered my face because of embarrassment. 
 
"Unnie is blushing!" Amber teases me.
 
"Omo! Khun oppa's ears are red! Wahahaha!" Amber teases Nichkhun.
 
"Aish! I'm hot, that's why my ears are red" Khun defended while fanning himself but suddenly the bell rung and it's the cue that there's only 15 mins. left before their next class. 
 
"Omo the bell! C'mon guys, let's go! I don't want to be late on the first day of class" Wooyoung said. 
 
We immediately stood up and exited the cafeteria. Unfortunately, the girls have different classes so i'm going to my next class alone. 
 
===
 
She's alone, walking. This is the right time to talk to her. C'mon Khun! Don't be such a coward. Hwaiting! 
 
"Erm... Vic, i noticed that you're alone" suddenly she cut my words.
 
"Umm yes. Unfortunately, the girls have different schedules. So alone" she pouted. Omo! She looked so cute when she pouted but then, my heart beats fast again. 
 
"What's your subject then? Maybe i can accompany you." I said. I felt so nervous when i said that to her. 
 
"No it's okay! I don't want to bother you" she said.
 
"No it's okay! In that tone, maybe you don't trust me nor you don't want me as your friend because you don't want me to accompany you" i frowned a little. 
 
"No! It's not like that! I just... I just don't want to bother you" 
 
"No it's really okay with me! I mean it. So, friends?" I extended my right hand to her and offers a handshake. 
 
"FRIENDS" she said to me while accepting my offer. 
 
When she said that, i felt like my heart stopped for awhile. I felt like i want to run around the campus and jump crazily because of happiness. 
 
"Now that were friends, what's your next subject then?" I asked my new 'friend'.
 
"Umm wait... It said that there will be clubbing? What's that Nichkhun-ssi?" She asked me. She's a new student, that's why she didn't know what it is.
 
"Aish! I forgot that there would be clubbing after lunch every first day of class. Anyway, this is where you can choose 2 clubs you want to join. Like the acoustic club, dance club, music club, environmental club and many more." I explained to her.
 
"Ahh. That's why the girls said that they have different schedules. So... What's your club Nichkhun?"
 
Ohh. She asked me what club i belong. I wish she will also choose the club i'm in. 
 
"Me? The dance and music club. Because i love dancing, i chose the dance club and music because i also love singing and playing instruments. By the way, the whole gang is also in the dance and music club" 
 
"Ahhh! I bet you dance so well!" 
 
"No I'm not! Hahaha i heard you danced well too! You should join the dance club!!!" 
 
"No. I'm not good at dancing! Where did you heard that?" 
 
"Krystal-ssi. I heard you two talking awhile ago. Ehehe sorry~"
 
"No it's okay. I'll try auditioning today. Okay? Happy?" She said to me while blinking her eyes fast. Is she using aegyo? Kekeke so cute.
 
"YES!!! I really want to see my 'new friend' dancing! So, let's go?" 
 
"Hahahaha okay."
 
I grab her wrist and i accompanied her to the dance studio but suddenly a girl blocked us.
 
------------------------------------
 
I know it's short, i'm very sorry for that. I'm quite busy these days so... Yeah. But i'll try updating tomorrow. PS: I'll try! Kekeke thank you for reading :)