MT Day 1 : Confession

The Same Feeling
MT Day 1: Confession  (Chapter 10) 
 
Victoria's POV 
 
It's been 3 months since that accident happened. I felt so free in these 3 months. My relationship to Khun also did good. In those 3 months, he's always beside me, not wanting leave by my side, he always drove me home after school and when we see each other at the company, he always seat beside me. No wonder our staffs mistakenly thought that were dating but were not. Were just best of friends. And also in those 3 months with him, i also learnt that i love him. Not love him as a friend or brother but i do love him as a man. Only the girls and Taec knew about my feelings for him. But i tend not to show to Khun that i love him not as a friend but as man because this cause our friendship to be broken. What if he doesn't like me back? What if he only sees me as a friend or a sister? Or what if he doesn't like me at all and he like someone else? Cut the drama Qian. 
 
Now i'm heading to the dance studio to start our new dance routines. By the way, also changed my course to 'Bachelor of Arts , Majoring in Dance' (AN: i don't know what it is called that's why i wrote that. Lmao xD) that's why i'm always going to the dance studio.  When i opened the door the gang are already there, waiting for me. 
 
"Good morning Vic!" Khun immediately stood up and greeted me as he kiss me in my cheeks. Yeah, he kissed me in the cheeks. I got used to it because he always does that. And also in those kisses he made, i more realize that i like him. 
 
"Oh good morning Khunnie! And good morning everyone!" i greeted Khun and the rest. They greeted me back and i sat next to Khun. 
 
We chit chated for awhile then suddenly the school bell rung. Miss Choi Na Ra, the moderator of the dance club, entered the dance studio. 
 
She clapped her hands twice to get our attentions. "Class! I have an announcement to make today! So please listen carefully." She said. 
 
"So around last week, the dance committee board decided that we'll be having a MT next week.  And each one of you are required to perform a dance number in the MT. So you may use this time to plan. So i'll leave you guys now. Good bye everyone!" Miss Choi said. 
 
I got our butts up. We start practicing and we decided that 2pm will perform by themselves and f(x) will also perform by themselves too.  
 
A week later...
 
At last! MT D-Day! We gonna relax hahaha yeah relax. Last week, we practiced really hard for our performance and we f(x) are really tired. Now were at the bus together with 2pm and other dance club members. All i know is that i only slept thru out the ride. Hahaha i'm pretty tired huh? Krystal woke me up and said that were already at the MT House. I woke up, gather all my things and exited the bus we rode earlier. The MT House is pretty big but not as big as my house. Miss Na Ra said that we should rest a bit then by 5 in the afternoon we should all go down and get ready for our performances. The dorm for girls is located at the second floor along with the boys but ours is in the right side and in the boys is at the left side. 
 
I rested a bit. I showered myself with warm water to relax myself. After 15 minutes, i wore my clothes for the performance (A/N: Casual attire. Lol) and wore a light make-up. I don't actually like heavy make-ups, i prefer bare face or just light make-up. I'm just a simple girl, that's why. 
 
F(x) performed last after 2pm. Now i'm here in the girls dorm, can't sleep. I opened my phone and looked at the time, i said that it's already 11:38 PM. I can't really understand why i can't sleep at this hour. I usually sleep at 9 or 10 in the evening but this time... I can't. I wonder why... So i decided to gather myself, got up of my bed and slowly walk to the door so that no one will be disturbed. I decided to go to the balcony of the second floor, where our dorm is located. 
 
I can feel the wind brushing to my skin. It felt so good. I felt so relaxed that time. When i was walking towards the balcony of the second floor, i saw a figure, sitting on a bench near the balcony.  
 
I walked straight to the balcony and i think this figure is quite familiar. It could be… Nichkhun? I tapped the shoulder of the man and he tilted his head to look who the hell tapped him in this hour. Positive, it's Nichkhun. 
 
"Hey. Why are you here? Aren't you sleepy yey?" I asked him as i flashed my angelic smile. 
 
"Uhmm. Nothing. I just can't sleep so i decided to go here and relax for awhile. You? Why are you here? You're supposed to sleep in your dorm at this time." He said the last part like a nagging old man.  
 
"Like you, i can't sleep too. And like just you again, i came here because i want to relax too." I answered him while standing in front of him. 
 
"Ahh i see. Oh? Why are you standing? Come sit next to me. Let's chat for a little bit" when he offered a sit next to him, i quickly sat down. 
 
"Wahhh~ so refreshing!" I said. I raised my hand up in the sky then suddenly i felt warm on my right hand. I looked down and saw Khun holding my hand. 
 
He slowly pulled down my hand not taking off his hand against mine. He looked deep into my eyes as i looked deep into his eyes too. He smiled, i smiled back. "Hey" he tried to start a conversation between us. "Hey" i replied back. 
 
He held my hand, he looked really deep into my eyes and he smiled tenderly to me, i realized that whenever he's around me, i'm always happy. When he held my hand or hug me for no reason, my heart beat rapidly without knowing the reason. I realize that... T-that... I... Love... Him....
 
"Ca-can i ask something? " he asked me. "Ah ah yes. Of course you can" i answered. 
 
"If ever a man confesses to you, will you accept him?" He asked me, still holding my hand. 
 
"Uhm it depends... If i like him back, i'll definitely accept his confession. Why?" I asked him back. Wait. Why? Why is he asking these questions to me? 
 
"Oh i see... Ahh Vic." He said. "There's something i want to say to you" he continued. You can see all the seriousness in his eyes by this time. 
 
"Ah ah okay. What is it?" I answered. I really don't know but i feel that my heart beat so fast right now and i can also feel like there were million of butterflies in my stomach right now. 
 
"I-i like... You..." 
 
_______________________________________________
 
 
Annyeong readers! Huha i'm very sorry taking so long to update this fic. And sorry to for the not so long chapter :( i know. It .  You can comment if you want to sugget some scenes so that my fic will be more good. Haha this chapter is short because i'm currently suffering from very high fever and sore throat. Aside from that, my head really hearts too. That's why it's so short :( Yen (my name lol), get well soon. Hahaha anyways, thank you for reading my fic. And for those who subs, thank you very much. Btw, what's the use of upvotes? Can you explain it to me? 
 
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE OR UPVOTE if you want :)