We met again

The Same Feeling

 

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting my 3rd chap yesterday. I'M REALLY SORRY, because we need to buy some stuffs for thursday (cuz we're going to Boracay on thursday! Kya!!). So i not able to post it. Anyway, please enjoy reading~ 
 
We met again (3rd chap)
 
"Vic unnie, were going to introduce you to our male bestfriends. The one i'm telling you awhile ago, the most popular boy group here, the 2pm guys" Krystal warned Me. I kinda felt nervous cuz I'll meet their male bestfriends and what if they don't like me? 
 
"A-a-hh okay then." I answered with a smile.
 
We sat on the right most corner of the cafeteria, it has a big table and there was about 12 chairs on it. Why did we sat on this table? We're only 5 of them. 
 
"Unnie, did Krystal told you that were not the only one who'll use this huge table?" Luna asked me.
 
"Umm she didn't told me anything" i answered. 
 
"Aish that girl! Anyway, because were eating with our bestfriends. Everyday, we used to eat with them. Our oppas are nice so no need to worry about!"
 
"Omg! Maybe i should go now. It will be so embarrassing" 
 
"Omo NO! It's okay! And you're a new member here in our group so no need to be embarrassed and we'll introduce you to them later" 
 
"Okay then" 
 
We started to talk randomly. I found out that these girls are from a very wealthy family too. Amber: Liu Enterprise. Luna:  Park Inc. Sulli: Choi Group of Companies. Krystal: Jung Enterprise (Yeah i already know that mehehe) 
 
"Ughh 2pm oppas are so damn late! Arrghh" Sulli stated with a strong tone.
 
"Maybe they're kinda busy" Amber told Sulli. 
 
"Yeah maybe. Wait, I'll call Wooyoung oppa" Sulli stand with her phone. 
 
===
 
"Guys! Let's go to the cafeteria now! I'm hungry!! And maybe the girls are waiting for us" Wooyoung said to his hyungs.
 
"Yeah maybe they're now waiting for us" Chansung also commented.
 
"Yah I'm hungry! Let's go to the cafeteria immediately!" I shouted to Taec and Minjun who's just sitting in their seat and playing with their phones.
 
"Okay okay, Khun, chill! Hahaha  let's go now Minjun" Taec stand then they immediately walk towards the cafeteria.
 
Suddenly we heard a sound. 
 
"I think someone's calling me!" Woyyoung said as he picked his phone from his pocket.
 
He clicked the green button to answer the call.
 
"Hello?" Woo said. 
 
"Oppaaaa!!!" Sulli shouted.
 
"Oh Sulli what's up?"
 
"You guys are so late! Where are you?" 
 
"Were heading to the cafeteria now. I bet you girls are now there."
 
"Yes we are. And were gonna introduce someone today, so faster!" 
 
"Okay okay! I bet a new member of our group huh?"
 
"Yes, she's very beautiful and she's very nice!" 
 
"Woah! We better go their immediately! Hahaha" 
 
"Yes! And please say this to the other guys so that they will not be surprised later. Okay?" 
 
"Okay i'll them"
 
"Okay~~ i'll go now. Bye!" 
 
" Bye~" 
 
Wooyoung ended the call and he immediately walk near the guys.
 
"Who's that?" I asked him.
 
"Khun hyung, it's Sulli" Woo answered me.
 
"Oh why? Is there any problem?"
 
"Yes. Were late! And Sulli said that there's someone they like to introduce to us. 
 
Oh my God! Maybe it's Victoria! I really need to see her now! Wait... What did I say? I really need to see her now? What?! What's happening to me?! Arghh but i really need to see her know even though i don't know what's happening to me. 
 
"We better go now, i mean fasten our paces" i said to the boys. 
 
We walked fast but then suddenly Chansung went closer to me and whispered something. 
 
"Hyung, you wanna see her right?" Chansung teases me.
 
"Aish what are you talking about? See her? Who?" I asked our maknae.
 
"Victoria!" 
 
"Aishh no way! I'm really hungry that's why" my feel my ears are now red. 
 
"Hahaha Khun hyung is denying it." 
 
Finally we are now in the cafeteria. But... Once we enter, we would hear noises again! Aish those annoying fangirls! Ughh 
 
We enter the cafeteria then...
 
"OMG 2PM IS HERE!!!"
"God! Nichkhun!!!"
"Taec!!!!!!" 
"Oh My God! Why so handsome?!" 
 
"Oppppaaaa!!!! Here!!!!" That voice sounds familiar. Oh! Sulli! Sulli is waving her hands to us. 
 
We head to the usual place we go. 
 
=== 
 
I heard so many noises! Ugghh so irritating! 
 
"OMG 2PM IS HERE!!!"
"God! Nichkhun!!!"
"Taec!!!!!!" 
"Oh My God! Why so handsome?!"  And others! 2pm? Omg they're here! Indeed, they have so many fangirls. 
 
I heard Sulli shouted to them. Oh they're heading here. 
 
"Hey guys!" A tall guy greeted the girls then they seated. 
 
"Is this the girl you're gonna introduce us?" The guy smiled at me. 
 
"Ahh yeah! By the way, this is Victoria. Our new friend!" Krystal introduced me.
 
"Oh Hi Victoria! I'm Taecyeon but you can call me Taec" he extended his hand and offers a handshake and I happily accept it. He's full of muscles and he's handsome. 
 
"What a nice name! Hi I'm Wooyoung and Sulli's brother. Nice to meet you Victoria" he smiled to me. He's very cute~ kekeke
 
"Ahh thank you!" I smiled back.
 
"I'm Junho. Nice to meet you~" he has a beautiful eyesmile. 
 
"Nice meeting you too" i said to him.
 
"Yo! Kekeke I'm Minjun, I'm the eldest and I'm the leader of 2pm. Nice meeting you Victoria" He's handsome too. 
 
"Ne~ nice meeting you too!" I smiled to him.
 
"Noona! Hello! Nice to meet you!!! I'm Hwang Chansung! I'm the maknaeeee!!!" Hahaha he's pretty hyper huh but i understand cuz he's the maknae lol.
 
"Kekeke nice meeting you too!" 
 
Then a guy walked towards our table holding a bottle of water. 
 
"I'm sorry for our maknae's behavior. We all know that he's pretty hyper because he's the maknae in 2pm." The guy said.
 
===
 
"I'm sorry for our maknae's behavior. We all know that he's pretty because he's the maknae in 2pm." I said to the girl. I glanced her and it turned out that she's really Victoria! He thought that it's someone else but it's Victoria! Oh my gosh! Why is my heart beating so fast?! 
 
"Vi-Vic-toria?" I asked her.
 
"Nich-khun?" She asked me back. 
 
"What are you doing here?" We blurted on the same time.
 
"You guys know each other?" Krystal asked us. 
 
"Yes. Awhile ago I met her. Actually i bumped her" i said to her. 
 
"Oh what a coincidence! Anyway, nice meeting you again Vic" I bowed to her and she also bowed with a smile in her face. God! Her smile! Is priceless! Wait! What?! What's happening to me?! 
 
"Hahaha yeah! Nice meeting you again!" Omg why is my heart beats this this hard?! 
 
We seated. She seated beside Krystal and beside me. Yes, she's seating beside me and my heart beats hard than ever! What is this feeling? Am i really in love with her? Wahh i don't know! Let's see. I'll know more and see if i'm really in love to her. 
 
=== 
 
Oh my God! Why is my heart beating this hard?! Omg am i in love with him? No! No way! I just met him a while ago then i'm in love with him. No way! But i guess, i need to know him more and see if i really love him. 
 
-------------------------------------
 
Okay i'll cut it here! Mehehe sorry if it's not that good :( and boring hahaha anyway, if there's any grammar errors or spelling errors, please forgive me. 
 
Comment and subscribe if you want :) 
 
And if you want to follow me on twitter, just follow @_miss2pm :) thank you~