Why?

The Same Feeling

 

Why? (Chapter 7) 
 
Vic's POV 
 
It's 4pm. I need to get ready now. I went to the bathroom, i washed my self, brushed my teeth, put some light makeup and i even do my hair. I went to my closet and gather some clothes. I chose a simple attire. Black skinny jeans, plain V-neck shirt and grey heels. I checked the time and it's now 4:25. I checked my bag and before i got of the house, i texted dad. 
 
To: Dad~~
 
      Hey Daddy! I'm going out with my friends tonight. Just a dinner to celebrate because i passed the audition on the dance club. So yeah, maybe i'll be home at 8 or 9. Love you!!
 
To: Princess
 
      Oh okay princess! Whoa congratulations!!! I know you really did well. 8 or 9? Okay, just go home safely. Love you too~
 
I went out of my house and told to the maids that i'll be home at 8. I rode my car and immediately went to the restaurant. 
 
=== 
 
Khun's POV
 
I feel kinda disappointed when she refuse to my offer. I want to spent more time with her. But it's okay, there's plenty more time to get to know each other. Wait! I need to go now! I drove my car and went to the XXXXX Restaurant. I think the other members are already there and Victoria. Gosh, i'm late... again. Aish, nevermind.
 
"Oh Khun, you came!" Victoria greeted me brightly. Her smile... Oh my Ghad. Her smile is the sweetest thing i ever saw! WAIT! KHUN STOP IT! 
 
"Of course! I'll come. I really want to celebrate with the newest member of f(x)" i said to her. The other members started whispering. Why? Aish these people. 
 
"Ohh thanks. Let's order now! I'm hungry, you know. And remember, my treat!" She said to everyone. The waiter came to our table and ask for our orders. While they were discussing what ate they gonna order, i just stared and scanned Victoria's face. I don't know why but this is the first time i had this kind of feeling to a girl after i broke up with Nana. 
 
*FLASHBACK* 
 
Our prom is tonight and i'm planning to ask my 'current' girlfriend, Nana, to be my prom date. I haven't ask her these past days because she said that she's busy and i do not want to disturb her. I arrived infront of her house but i found a figure of a girl and a... Boy? Yes a boy. And the most painful moment that their position is about to kiss. 
 
"NANA!!!" I shouted angrily to Nana and to the boy. They're about to kiss but unfortunately they were disturbed by the noise i created. 
 
She turned her head to me and said, "What do you want?!" 
 
"What are you doing?! Gosh Nana, i'm your boyfriend and now you're trying to kiss another man?!" I shouted back. 
 
"What's wrong?! For your information, you are not my BOYFRIEND. I just used you to get high grades and be popular. Besides, i didn't say that you're my boyfriend so, i can do what ever i want!" She shouted with a sarcastic tone. 
 
"Wha-wh-wha..." I'm speechless. I thought that were together because she always says that she likes me and what so ever. She did that all because she wants to have HIGH GRADES and BE POPULAR?! Fck. THIS GIRL! SERIOUSLY?! 
 
"Let's go, Yoseob! Were gonna be late for our prom!" They went to the car and suddenly that Yoseob guy turned his head to face me and he flashed smirk. 
 
After that incident, the attitude that i'm showing now to the girls, except for f(x) and some girl friends is being a COLD GUY. When they talk to me, i just answer them with a sentence only or worse, yes or no. 
 
*END OF FLASHBACK* 
 
I feel like someone tapped me on the back, oh it's Junho. 
 
"Hyung, you like Victoria noona, right?" Junho teases me with a teasing look. 
 
"Ah. Ah. What are you talking about? I do not like her, i mean i only like her as a friend" i startled a bit and i feel now that my ears are now burning red! 
 
"Wooshoo~ you like Vic noona do you? He teases me again. 
 
"Aish stop it Nuneo!" "Hahaha okay okay i'll stop, but when you really like her, just tell us and were helping you, okay? Now let's eat. Our food is here." 
 
"Thanks man." I started eating. 
 
---------------------------
Hey guys! How are you? Sorry for not updating because i've been busy these past days so i don't really have time to update. Anyway, thanks you so much for waiting for my update and i lost 1 subscriber :(( huhu but i'll promise you, in the next chapter there would be some khuntoria moments or plenty. Hahaha like being together only, not with 2pm or f(x). Lolol please wait for it~~ And also if you have some suggestions, just comment here so that i can discuss it to you guys. And thise who wants to comment, just leave a comment. There are only few comments here in my story so... Haha anyways, bye guys! Hope you enjoy reading :)