First Day of School

The Same Feeling

A/N: Finally posted my first chapter! Thank you very much for your support ^^ and if there’s any wrong spelling or grammars, please forgive me. I’m quite busy these days but I want to post my first update this week. Please enjoy~~

 

It's the first day of class. Victoria immediately went to the lobby and check her classes for the day. She took her iPhone from her pocket and she copied her schedule for the day. She's nervous because it's her first day in this university. She looked on her watch and it's already 7:25 am and her first class will start at 8 am. She barely have 35 mins. more before her first class starts.

 

*Victoria's POV*

 

"Omg! It's already 7:25! I need to go now! So my first class is math, but... Where's that room?" she asked herself. 

 

She walked to the right hall hoping that the math room is located in that hall. Because she's in a little hurry, she didn't notice that there's a girl in front of her. She accidentally bumped her and she immediately asked for forgiveness.

 

"Oh! I’m so sorry miss! I'm in a little hurry and I didn't notice that there's someone in front of me. I'm really sorry" I bowed to her.

 

"No need to be sorry. that was an accident and by the way, please call me miss, just call me Krystal." kyrstal replied with a smile.

 

"I'm sorry again Krystal. I'm just in a little hurry because i might be late for my first class" I said to her.

 

"What time is your first class. May I see your copy?"

 

"Here."

 

"Oh! Your first class is math class! My first subject is math too! But my friend texted me earlier that Mr. Kim is sick and he can't go to school today so there's no math class for today. Want to hang-out before the 2nd class starts? our schedule id the same so let's go to the garden! And our 2nd subject is science and it will start around 10 in the morning" she said to me.

 

"wahh! Thanks for the information Krystal-ssi!  I thought I'm late for my first class! Hahaha! Ah! I almost forgot to introduce myself to you. By the way, i'm Song Qian but you can call me Victoria. I'm from China, i migrated here in Korea last month beacause my dad has a company here in Korea and it's pretty hard for him to go back and forth from korea to china and china korea, so he decided to live permanently here in Korea." I explained to her.

 

Krystal was shocked hearing that. I saw it on her face and I find it really cute. Lol

 

"You're not korean?! I thought you're a korean because your korean is very good." she said.

 

"Ahahaha yes! I studied korean since when I was young and every year i always travel here in Korea to visit our company and i used to speak korean with my dad too. Hahaha I think I'm not that fluent in korean"

 

"Yes you are! You're very fluent! You're last name is Song right?" she asked me.

 

"Yes. Why?" I looked at her confusedly.

 

"Are you related with Song Group of Companies?" she asked me again.

 

"Hahaha yes i am. My dad is the CEO and why???" asked her.

 

"WAHHHH I can meet you always then! Our company, Jung Enterprise is one of your business partners! she said excitedly as we reach the garden. 

 

We sat on a bench behind a tree and continued our conversation.

 

"OMGG!!!! I'll see you often then! Wahh What a coincidence!" i said excitedly.

 

"Wahh i can't wait! By the way, am i the only one you know in this school" she asked me.

 

"uhhmm yes... You're my only friend in this school" I frowned. Haha

 

"Ohhh... Would you like to introduce you to my friends? I bet they will like you so much!" 

 

"Oh really? Yes! I would like too! I want to have more friends in this school."

 

"Yay! Wait! I'll just text Luna, one of the members of f(x)."

 

"F(x)? What's that?"

 

“Ahhh! I forgot to tell you what’s f(x) right? Sorry. Anyways, f(x) is one of the most popular girl group here in JYP College and I’m one of the members. We only have 4 members but if you join us, then it will be 5 members! “  

 

“Ohh~ Only 4 members? Why?” I asked her.

 

“Because we don’t like girls who were boastful, flirt, war freaks, something like that. Hahaha but I think I found a girl beside me who’s not like that. That’s why I asked you if you want to join our group” Krystal explained again. “Oh wait! I haven’t texted Amber yet. By the way, Amber is one of my friends and she’s also a member of f(x).”

 

“Ahhh… And I think I like to join your group! I said.

 

Kyrstal just smiled while texting Amber.

 

To: Amber-ssi~~~

 

                Hey! I’m here at the school garden and I’m with someone. I’d like to introduce someone to you and to the girls! Please tell the girls that I’m introducing someone to all of you and please ask them where we will meet. Okay? See you~!!

 

From: Krystalll <3

 

“I texted her already. Let’s rest first before we go to meet the girls.”she said. Before I could resond, she cut my words, she said “Oh if you want to know anything about this school, just ask me okay?”

 

“Ummm… You said that f(x) is the most popular girl group here in JYP College?” I asked her.

 

“Yes. Why? Is there anything wrong?” she asked.

 

“Don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong. I’m just curious if you have some fanboys? Hahaha I know it’s a weird question.”

 

“hahaha actually yes. We have some fanboys and I’m sure you’ll have more fanboy than us if you join our group”

 

“hahahaha!! Wait, if there’s a popular girl group, so there’s a popular boy group too?” I asked her.

 

“Yes! The name of their group is 2PM. They have the most fangirls here! Hahaha they’re very famous! And were also close to them so we’ll introduce you to them later if we have time” she said to me.

 

“Ohhh okay” I said.

 

Suddenly Krystal’s phone vibrated.

 

“Amber just texted me, she said let’s meet up at the lobby” Krystal said.

 

“Wahhhh!! I’m so excited to meet them!” I said excitedly as we walk to the lobby.

 

Now were heading to the lobby while suddenly Krystal felt that she needs to pee.

 

“Victoria, do you mind if I go to the comfortroom first? I felt that I’m going to pee? Hahaha” Krystal asked me.

 

“No, go on. It’s okay with me. I’ll just wait for you here” I said to her.

 

“Ne~ I’ll be quick!”

 

“Just go in” I said.

 

*Nichkhun’s POV*

“I want to be alone. Ugh. “

He wants to be alone this time.

He‘s not looking in front and suddenly she bumped into someone.

“Oh I’m sorry miss” He looked to the girl and his heart starts to beat fast.

“No need to be sorry. It’s an accident. *smile to him* and by the way, don’t call me miss, just call me Victoria” she said to me.

She’s nice. Omo! She smiled at me! And she even introduced herself to me. So, her name is Victoria~ what a beautiful name to a beautiful face like her. Omo! My heart beats so fast again! What’s happening to me?

“O-okay. Nice to meet you Victoria, I’m Nichkhun. Are you a new student here?” I asked her.

“yes. I came from China” she replied.

Whoa! Her Korean is great! Wa-wait?! She’s chinese but why is she so fluent in Korean??

“Whoa! You’re Korean is great! I’m a foreigner too. I came from America last last year but I’m a thai-chinese.” I said

Why am I talking to her? I only met her a while ago but then I’m so comfortable with her? What’s happening to me? And why am I feeling strange? Do I like her??

“Ahh. Because my dad has a company here in Korea. So when I was young, I studied Korean and also went here every year to check on our company.”

“Ahhh~”

“Oh! Wait! Got to go now! I bet my friend is looking for me! Nice meeting you again Nichkhun-ssi! Bye!” She walked fast.

“W-wait!!!... Okay.. Bye!” I bid goodbye to her while waving my right hand.

 

 

What is this strange feeling that I’m feeling? Do I like her? She has a good personality, she has the looks (actually not only looks but she’s really beautiful like goddess!) , she’s charming. Oh my God! I’m inlove with her??? Ughhh I’m so confused! I wish I could meet her again.

They didn’t know that there’s someone who’s looking to them.

Who’s that girl?! Is she a new student?! Ugh don’t even try to steal my Nichkhun! Or else, I’ll make your life miserable here in JYP College! Don’t mess up with Im Yoona!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WAHHHHHH Finally! My first chapter! Wahhhhh I’m so nervous! How’s my first chapter? Is it good?? I bet it’s not good. Hahaha if ever I commit a grammar mistake or wrong spellings, please don’t mind it. Haha I didn’t reread it because I’m so busy these days and my 1st quarterly exams will be next week so I’m quite busy. Hehe I think I can update again this coming Friday.

PLEASE COMMENT! HEHEHE PLEASE TELL IF I NEED TO IMPROVE MY STORY OR IF MY STORY IS BAD. LOL I’M SO NERVOUS!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA

ALSO THANKS TO elizabethmumu , kyuraamchristina11fitfitakhuntoria4everputri0209 FOR SUBSCRIBING!

AND TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!