III

My Own Jekyll & Hyde {HIATUS}
"W-what is he doing?! Y-yah! What are you doing?! Y-yah! Keaumanhaejusseyo!" I shouted at the man who happens to be stabbing a random person walking here in the alley. My voice was shaking as my fear grew. I am defenseless but I can't just leave them, I must do something.
 
"Y-yah! Jebal hajimasseyo! I'm here!" I shouted, pouring out the confidence that is left in me. The man quickly stopped and turned to me. Weird, I can't see his face properly but what I can see is he is marching towards with his knife pointing at me. Before I even knew it, I was already pinned on the wall with his knife softly on my neck. It's really weird, I still can't see his face even when he's close enough. His face was blurred.
 
My whole body was shaking already. I can't even breath properly and tears were starting to form in the corner of my eyes."P-please....don't k-kill me yet" I managed to whisper and tears already strolled down my cheeks.
 
I quickly froze as he slowly moved the knife away from my neck. He then wiped my tears slowly and held both of my face in his warm hands, caressing my cheeks gently. What in the mother earth is he doing?!
 
In a split second, my face was pulled towards him, connecting his lips with mine. My eyes widened. I was already panicking since I really don't know what to do. Maybe If I push him away, he might kill me but at the same time, I don't wanna be kissed by this unknown criminal. He's hand slowly trailed down to my arms then to my waist, pulling me closer. Wait.....WHY AM I KISSING BACK?!
 
RIIIIIIIIIIINNG! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG!
 
My eyes shot open and I rose from my bed. My heart was beating abnormally and I was sweating. I was panting hard. I brought my hand to my lips. I looked around, taking in my surroundings. "I....I'm in my room" a big sigh of relief came out from my mouth after. The dream really felt real."It was just a dream, just a dream" I repeated. I looked at my clock, ringing noisily.
 
I just shook the thoughts about the dream and got off my bed. I put my clock back to its quiet state and made my way to the bathroom.
 
After minutes of fixing my appearance I quickly went downstairs. I was welcomed by my family that was getting ready to leave while I'm just about to eat breakfast. I'm not surprised though, I'm very slow when it comes to being ready for school.
 
"Yah! Lee Minkyung!" My mother snapped, making me jump a little.
"Eomma! It's early in the morning!" I retorted.
"Do you know what time it is?!"
"It's seven in the morning" I answered blankly.
"Yes, and we're almost getting ready to leave while you!" I'm starting to get annoyed. This is what happens every morning.
 
Seeing my now a little annoyed expression, my step-father quickly stopped my mother from speaking."Jagiyaa~ let's just go, arasseo?" he asked, gently pushing my mother to the door.
"Minkyung-ah, here's money, eat breakfast in school, arasseo?" he said, handing me money. I just smiled at my step-father."Gomawo, abeuji" I thanked, taking the money. He flashed his usual gentle smile and let me through the door. "Good morning to me too" I sighed and got inside the car.
 
*~*~*~*~*
 
"Lee Minkyuuuuung!" Minki called as she quickly rushes to hug me.
"Minkyungiiee eonniiee~" another one came qnd now I was squished by this two bestfriends of mine."Aigo, hello to you too" I can't help but smile as I hugged both of them back, inhaling their familiar scents. It's been since I have seen this two persons here, my bestfriends Park Minjung and Kim Minki. They had been with me through my thick and thins. I was separated with them last year because I have to stay in America because of my family's business there.
 
"Aigoo, I miss you both!" I exclaimed as we all released from the hug.
"We're doing great!" Minki replied, energetic as ever.
"How about you? What happened in US?" Minjung asked.
"Nothing much" I replied with a shrug. There's really nothing much happened in there.
"Really? No boys?" Minjung asked with a little hint of disappointment in her voice.
"There is....." their faces immediately brightened."My step-father" I grinned. I quickly received slaps on the arms from them. I burst into fits of laughter as they walked away from me."Yah!" I called them, still laughing."Wait for m-"
 
I suddenly felt the impact of the cold, hard floor, face first. "Ow" I muttered as I rub both of my cheeks to heal. Who is this random person not looking where he's heade and not seeing me?!
 
"M-mianhaeyo!" the owner of the voice said. I look up to see a guy wearing the usual red and white colored school uniform but the upper part is covered with a jacket, with his hood on. He had this concerned look on his face which softened my expression. "I-it's fine" I replied as I stood up but I stumbled and he quickly caught me by the waist to prevent me from falling. "I'm really sorry, are you okay?" He then helps me stand up. "I told you it's fine, you don-" when I turned around, I was face-to-face with his well-built chest. I slowly looked up and I see his dark orbs staring right at mine. For some reason, I don't wanna look away. Because of the closeness  I have the chance to take in his angelic features. He has this dark orbs that radiates a little coldness, his nose is a little pointy, his lips are a little thin but has the perfect combination of red and pink.
 
I don't know how long I was staring until he blinks and quickly pushes me which made me fall, first. The impact of the hard, concrete floor made me scream, a manly one. I looked up at him with an annoyed look. "What is your problem, really?!" I yelled, receiving attention from other students entering the school. Instead of replying, he just marched off as if he's in a hurry, leaving me without helping. "Y-Yah! Where are you going?! Aren't you gonna at least help me stand up?!" I screamed but he didn't come back. I scoffed and stood by myself. I dust the dirt off my uniform and went in. People this days...