II

My Own Jekyll & Hyde {HIATUS}
"School again..." Wonshik mumbled as he looked at his clock on the night stand. It was just 6:30 in the morning and he was already frowning. Even the bright sunlight shining through his window can't even make him feel better. He just lazily stood up and entered the bathroom.
 
Why is he not in the mood? It's the another school year that he'll suffer. Suffer because he'll use his cold shell to everyone in school again so no one could be friends with him. Not just that....he's afraid that he'll fall in love again with someone, like what happened last year. He fell in love with Kim Kyungmin, the school's queenka. Each day, he's falling deeper and deeper until one day, Kyungmin confessed to him. No one can tell how happy he is that he almost forgot about his curse. Remembering his curse, he rejected Kyungmin coldly. He told her things that would hurt her, he said things that he wished he never said. He did all those things with a heavy heart. It really pains him to see her cry and hurt but what can he do? He doesn't have a choice.
 
After that incident, he had been noticing Kyungmin changing. She has been different lately. Those warm, jolly, brown orbs that he used to look at became gloomy and soulless. The noisy and cheerful Kyungmin became quiet and cold. She became less cooperative in some classes or even with her friends. The poor boy only grew more and more guilty each day, seeing his dear loved one like that.
 
Recalling those mournful memories made him sigh as he got out of the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. All he can see is a reflection of him, smirking. It's not him...it's Ravi. Yes, the reason why he had to break Kyungmin's heart, it's the reason why he has no friends, the reason why he has no one....the reason why  he's all alone, alone through all his years of existence. All alone in this same house. Summer, winter, spring or fall, the house was always cold and awfully silent.
 
Sighing again, he quickly changed to his usual type of clothing. Jacket with hood that usually covers his head, jeans and converse. He then quickly went down and went out, heading to school. "Better not be late in the first day of school, boy aren't I excited" he muttered bitterly.
 
He slowed his pace down as the school came to view. Aish, I should stop being a kid, I can defend myself anyway, he thought. He stood infront of one of the most prestigious and reputable university in Korea, Sunhwa University. He entered and took in the familiar surroundings. "Wahh, nothing much has changed around here" he whispered to himself.
 
He explored the school, looking around without noticing that there was a girl he was about to bump into. The next thing he knew is the girl was on the floor, face first. "Ow" she muttered and rubbed both of her now red cheeks."Mianhaeyo!" I muttered my apologies. "I-It's fine" she tried to stand up but fails as she stumbles. My body moves on it's own as my arm grabs her by the waist."I'm really sorry, are you okay?"
 
"I told you it's fine, you don-" she abruptly stopped what she was saying as she turns around to face me. She slowly looked and our eyes met. She has a pair of dark brown eyes that shone under the sunlight. She also has a pair of chubby cheeks, not-so-pointy nose and plump, pinkish-pale lips. I caught myself staring so long and I finally realized what we're doing so I blinked quickly and pushed her. She landed again, first. What am I doing?!
 
 "What is your problem, really?!" she yelled which earned bewildered looks from people passing by. I wanted to apologize again but no words came out of my mouth. It's already embarassing so I marched off, leaving her there."Y-Yah! Where are you going?! Aren't you gonna at least help me stand up?!" I heard her scream. What is wrong with me?!
 

 

Hiiii~ it's me! I'm gonna change all of the chapters except chapter 1 so yeaaahh~ sorry for the wait! We went out of town and we came back a while ago so yeah. Please bear with mee~~