I

My Own Jekyll & Hyde {HIATUS}
Kim Wonshik, nineteen years old. Known as a cold and distant person in their university. What's the reason behind being distant? Well, it all began with his great grandfather, Kim Wonjun.
 
Kim Wonjun, famous for being cursed with two personalities, the good and of course, the evil. He got his curse from a girl he used to date. He only played the heart of this girl and it turned that this girl was secretly a witch. She cursed Wonjun with the two-personality disorder. There was no specifc cure for the curse, only the witch can remove from him.....that's what he thought.
 
Hours became days, days became months, months became years and Wonjun grew lonely and lonelier. Having the curse, he decided to stay away so he won't harm anybody. He regretted being a player, hurting every girl's heart and now....he finally paid for what he did.
 
Soon, being alone was done since he met another girl. He started to fall in love with the girl and so did the girl. It didn't take that long before they started to date and also, it wasn't that long enough before the girl knew about Wonjun's curse, but she didn't care. She loves him very much. 
 
They were very happy, Wonjun was happy. Even though the witch's was played by him, she still loved him a lot and decided to remove the curse and this made the couple happier. After some years, they decided to get married so they did. They had one kid and they lived happily ever after....that's what they thought.
 
Soon, the news reached the witch about them living happy. She didn't want to believe so she decided to check on them and yes, Wonjun is married and already has a child. She was furious, she was so furious. She cried and cried because she was suppose to be that girl with him...but no, she isn't the one.
 
She returned the curse as revenge and that's were the happily ever after stops. One day, there was news spreading that Wonjun killed his wife inside the house and he killed himself after. The child was alive, it says that the child was hiding inside the house. Later, the child was adopted by an orphanage.
 
They thought it was over. They thought everything was over, but no, they were wrong, they were so wrong. They thought there's no more of him, no more of his split-personality disorder but history loves to repeat itself and unluckily, it was passed to his great grandson, Kim Wonshik.
 
Wonshik, right now, is attending a university. Same as his great grandfather, he would be alone. No one knows how badly he wants to have friends but he doesn't want to harm anyone either so he just stays distant and cold to others.
 
His evil side, Ravi. He doesn't like the name Wonshik, he disgusted by it so he changed it to Ravi. Ravi would be found wandering at the streets of Seoul at night, hunting for his next prey. He would never be contented until he sees a person being killed by his own hands. He does his job clean since he doesn't want others to suspect Wonshik. Wonshik, in the otehr hand, would suffer be cause of Ravi's doings. He would just cry in the corner and wished all of this things happening to him would be over. He feels alone, there's no one he can rely on, not even his parents. Why? Because Ravi killed them too.
 
As life goes on, what will happen to him? Will this still remain until he dies? Is there gonna be a change? Will he find a way to break the curse? Will he?
 
*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*
 
Heyyyyy~ wooot! First chapter. :)))) Haha. I'm really nervous about making this fic. :)))) but I have lots and lots of ideas in mind so yehh. This story talks about split-personality disorder. I know it's a mental disorder so I decided to make it a curse. Haha. :))))  And! I really don't know the name of Ravi's great grandfather. I just made up the name Wonjun. Hehe. I was also suppose to post this chapter yizterdii but my mother unplugged the net. -.- so maybe I'll do chapter 2 today. :) MAYBE. So yehh, comment cuz I would really love to hear your thoughts! Heart ppyooong~