IV

My Own Jekyll & Hyde {HIATUS}
"Ahh, chincha!" Minkyung exclaimed as she marched towards her locker. "Ohh~ someone's not in the mood~" Minjung cooed as she and Minki approaches her. She opened her locker gently as she still can and left some things such as books, notebooks and other important stuffs and closed it again."What's wrong?" Minki asked.
"There's this guy..." Minkyung said but before she could even continue, Minjung and Minki quickly had interested looks on their faces. "Y-yah! It's not like what you're thinking!" Minkyung exclaimed."Then what?" Minjung asked, looking unconvinced. Minkyung explained about the short incident she had with Wonshik."Did you get his name?" Minki asked.
"Uh, how about a no?" Minkyung retorted which sounded more like a question.
"Describe him then" Minjung said.
"Uh, school uniform, jacket with hood, cold eyes, pointy nose thin reddish-pink lips, tanned skin, gorgeou-" Minkyung immediately stopped as she reealized what she was about to say.
"Ahhh~ Kim Wonshik-ssi!" Minki walked off first with Minkyung and Minjung trailing behind.
"He, he is a LITTLE popular here" Minjung said, giving emphasis on the word little.
"Why?" Minkyung asked curiosly about the 'little' popularity he has.
"Well, some girls here likes him because they think he is attrractive" What think? He's really attractive....wait, what?
"But because of his cold and distant attitude, his popularity crumbled" Minjung continued.
"But there's still some loyal fans out there so yeah" Minki added. Minkyung nodded, showing that she understood.
"Okay, class is almost starting so see yah all later!" Minki waved, jogging towards her first class.
"Oh yeah, me too, bye unnie" Minjung did the same, looking for her first class.
 
[Wonshik's POV]
 
Time goes by fast that it was time for music class. Weird, that girl that I pushed a while ago was almost in the same classes I'm in. Even here in music class. "Weird" I mumbled to myself. I scanned the room only to see Kyungmin with her friends, chatting with them. I sighed, she really changed a lot...
 
Soon, Miss Lee entered the classroom with the same pleasant on her face. I chuckled to myslef, watching Miss Lee from afar. She's still the same, always smiling as if she doesn't have any problems at all. Aigoo.
 
"Good morning class" she greeted and the students greeted back."Okay, before we begin, let me introduce myself~" She sang."I'm Miss Lee Ahreum yeoreobeun and I'll be teaching music class for the whole year~" she said."Okay, shall new students introduce theirsleves?" she asked looking for transferees."Ah, neo neo!" she said pulling the girl that I encountered a while ago. She awkwardly stood infront."Uh, annyeonghaseyo! Lee Minkyung imnida! I'm uh, half-korean, half-japanese...I studied here before, first year college" she said then bowed. 
"Minkyung...is that you?" Miss Lee circled around her, scanning her from head to toe."Oh my gally, I didn't recognize you!" 
"Ne, Miss Lee, it's me" the girl, Minkyung is it? Gently smiled at her.
"Aigoo, you grew up into a lovely young lady that I didn't even recognize you" Minkyung chuckled.
"It's okay Miss Lee" Minkyung chuckled again.
 
After the little chit-chat about Minkung, Minjung, Minyung, who ever she is, other new students finally got a chance to introduce themsleves and class began. "Okay, for those who don't know, my class is lifeless without partners in my class~" Miss Lee sang. I groaned silently. This is what I hate the most, partners. This is one of the reasons why I fell in love with Kyungmin. She was my partner last year and that's where it all began.
 
"Okay, I got the list of the members of this class so let's pick partners by drawing lots" she added."This school year will be divided into four quarters. Each quarter will have different kinds of performances. First quarter would be singing and composing, second quarter would be dance, third would be covers and fourth would be singing and dancing" she explained. So yeah, she mentioned pairs of names. They have random reactions, disappointed, nervous, excited and more. "Kim Wonshik...." that's it, who is it this time? "and Lee Minkyung" she said. 3....2....1.... who?! Lee Minkyung?! I turne to look at her and It's not surprising to see that we had the same reation. Eyes widening, our expressions screaming 'WHAT?! WHY?! OH HELL NO!'. "BWO?!" we chorused. Miss Lee was taken aback from our response."W-wae? What's wrong?" she asked with these 'what's your problem' look on her face."Oh, you had a past...okay" she teased which was followed by 'ahh' and 'ohh' from the students."ANIEYO!" we chorused again."Then what?" she asked teasingly. That's when we can not reply properly."Give me a good reason then I'll change your partners" she added. Again, none of us dared to answer."Okay then, silence means 'none' so let's begin then!" she said happily, clasping her hands together. I turned to her, glaring. She did the same but her glare was slowly replaced with.....fear? I softened inside. Did I glare that coldly?
 
[Minkyung's POV]
 
I tried my best to glare but he's somewhat scary. I'm starting to get scared. I just ignored my fear and went to approach him."H-hey.." I croaked. I don't want to look at him in the eyes, he's really scary."Hey" his cold, husky, deep voice whispered made me flinch a little."I'm so sorry for what happened a while ago" he apologized but he still sounds cold.
"I-it's okay" I stuttered again, but tried to sound normal
"Why are you stuttering, is something wrong?"
"N-nothing! I-t's just th-"
"Are you afraid of me?"
"N-no!....Yes..." I can see a small smirk playing on his face."I'm sorry then, don't be scared okay? Let's work hard this year okay?" he said, smiling for the first time. My fear has lessened after he flashed that small but sincere smile of his. I even found myslef smiling back at him."Arasseo!" I exclaimed, feeling energetic again."Okay, you're forgiven!"
"About what?" he asked innocnetly.
"For pushing me two times this morning" I retorted.
"Who said I was saying sorry?" he jokingly asked.
"Yah! You're mean!" I slapped his arm playfully.
"Okay, I'm joking! Thanks for forgiving me then" he flashed his dazzling smile again. That smile....where did I see that smile?