V

My Own Jekyll & Hyde {HIATUS}
[Minkyung's POV]
 
"Wonshik-ssi...you know how to compose right?" Say yes, say yes, say yes, I mentally repeated. I swear I have no thing for composing."I...ummm...." he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck."Can you?"I tried to ask again.
"Well...umm...yeah, I can" he shyly answered. I mentally jumped in joy. I swear my grades in music this year won't be that bad, I have this guy here who can compose as my partner."But Minkyung-ssi-"
"Minkyung" I simply cut him off."Call me Minkyung instead, we're gonna be partners for a school year, we can't just call each other like that"
"Oh, okay...M-minkyung...." he awkwardly whispered my name. I flashed him a sincere smile."Much better, Wonshik" he looked at me and met my eyes.
 
I felt as if everything around us stopped. His eyes are...awfully mesmerizing. My mind keeps on telling me to look away but my body won't move. My heart suddenly started to beat faster than usual. What is wrong with me?
 
He blinked a few times and looked away awkwardly. I awkwardly coughed. "So, do you know any instruments Minkyung?" he asked, still avoiding eye contact.
"I can only play drums and violin though...is it fine?" he gave me an amazed look which made my expression twist in confusion."What?"
"You know how to play a violin?" he asked again and I nodded unsurely. What's with me knowing how to play violin?
"Then that's great, your talent is a help then" he smiled at me. I swear he better stop doing that. I really feel weird everytime he smiles because I know that I saw that somewhere before but I really can't remember where.
 
I just nodded at him."Maybe I'll try composing some verses tonight....or....later" he added."You too,you might have some ideas?"
"Oh no no, composing is definitely not a thing for me" I chuckled at the thought of me composing. I'll totally .
"Oh, okay then" he muttered. "So that's all?" I nodded at him. "Then see you tomorrow?"
"Uh, yeah. See you tomorrow! I'll be expecting your compositions then!"
 
We both went out of the classroom. Eo, only few students can be seen in the hallway. "So...goodbye then?" I asked for the last time. For some reason, I don't wanna go home yet. I still wanna hang out with him. Get to know him. "Yeah, take care on your way home Minkyung-ah" I nodded and smiled at what he said. He told me to take care. Why am I suddenly happy?! "Okay, you too" I replied and with that, we went on our own ways.
 
[Wonshik's POV]
 
"There's still time before midnight, maybe I can just work a little" I mumbled to myself. I quickened up my walking pace so I can arrive at my part time job early.
 
It wasn't too long before I reached the cafe. I quickly entered and went to the staff room to change to my uniform. After changing to my uniform, I looked at the shift list. Bingo! There's a shift from six to nine o'clock. I happily walked out of the staff room and began my job.
 
[3rd Person's POV]
 
It was almost nine, meaning it was time for Wonshik to be dismissed from his work. He changed back to his clothes and packed his things before leaving. "Sajangnim, I'll be leaving" he informed the cafe's manager."Eo, Wonshik-ssi, you did a good job today" his manager commented."You can leave Wonshik-ssi, thank you for today. See you tomorrow" he added and left Wonshik.
 
Wonshik exited the cafe. The cold but soothing, nighttime wind welcomed him and he breathed in satisfaction."Oh, it's dark already" I said looking at the scene in front of him. There weren't so much people anymore. Some of the stores already closed down earlier than the usual time. Dark alleys were not that visible anymore since darkness began to envelope around the city. 
 
Wonshik glanced at his watch despite the darkness. "Eo, ten o'clock already? One more hour" he whispered. One hour before midnight and he'll transform to Ravi. 
 
His house was already in sight. He glanced at his watch again after standing in front of his door. After looking at his watch, his eyes widened and he entered and locked the door quickly, even double-checking it to make sure it's really locked. ", only thirty minutes left" he panicked. He should hide himself somewhere in the house where Ravi won't be able to get out of the house or else...another victim will be reported in the news in the next few days...
 
Ten minutes and another ten minutes....five minutes. The time was flying so fast. He already has himelf locked up in his room. Hiding the key so Ravi won't be able to find it just in case he's gonna look for it. He also made sure that the windows were securely locked. "Only one more minute left..." he whispered. He can't help but sob. He was shaking nervously again. He really hoped that Ravi won't be able to get out of the house today. He wouldn't want another person get killed by his own hands.
 
A sudden scream was heard from Wonshik's house.......