5 [END]

LOVE in ARCHITECTURE

“If i know you'll go home with me, i'll drive car.” Xiumin said.

He just wore his tosca t-shirt. He gave you his leather jacket. As always, you never bring jacket, cardigan, or sweater wherever you go. There you are, infront of lotus’s pond with Xiumin beside you. You want to see lotus at night. And you also want to cry, but you can’t. You only daydreamed and ignored Xiumin beside you.

“________, are you okay?” Xiumin asked you after you quiet some time. You pursed your lip and your eyes started teary. 

“_______, sorry” Xiumin felt bad for asking that question cuz it makes you more hurt, Xiumin actually know you don’t okay, but he didn’t know what to do. He patted your back. Your tears falled. Xiumin noticed it, and he confused.

“Ssshh… Ssshh…” he tried to make you calm, pulled you closer into him, and still patted you.

“Why Xiumin, why? Why am I so stupid? I should know back then that he already has someone he like… But, I… I… kept hoping he would like me…” Your eyes still looked at the lotus infront of you. Xiumin caressed your jaw line. You look at him. You saw that he surprise that you have so much tears in your eyes.

“Calm down please…” He said.

“Sorry, I know that you hurt now, but I don’t know what to do” he moved his palm to your shoulder. He embrace your shoulder tightly.

“Believe me, tomorrow you’ll feel better.” He said. The more he say something, the more you remember about Kris, and the more you hurt, and it makes you cry.

“Okay… okay.. just cry here. But…” Xiumin stopped his word.

“Promise me that you’ll never cry about this thing anymore, hn?” he smiled. You also want to smile because his kindness, but instead of smile, you cried.

“Hiks… Why… you… always kind… to me? hiks...” You cried more. Xiumin also hurt by watching you cry like that. Suddenly he leaned his lips to yours. You surprised and stopped crying. You still froze there, can’t move. You wided your eyes and can see Xiumin closed his eyes.

When he noticed that you stop your cry, he released the kiss. And you gazed each other. Then Xiumin throw his sight to the ground, felt shy about his acting.

“Sorry” he said. You both spruce up your seat position and felt awkward.

“Please, don’t cry anymore, I also hurt seeing you like this.” Xiumin looked at you. Your heart flustered.

“Why?” you asked vibrately. He held your right palm and you both face to face.

“You should know that I love you… you didn’t notice it, right?” he asked.

“The way Kris treat you, it makes me hurt. And the way you treat Kris, It makes me jealous” he explained.

“I just want you to be by my side, ” You still froze infront of him. Surprised of all he did. Xiumin likes you all this time, and you didn’t know? *am I that rude* you thought. You thought about Xiumin’s feeling when you ignore him because of Kris, whereas Xiumin always pay attention to you. You cried evenmore knowing that Xiumin loves you. You buried your head into his chest, You’re shy to face him. He caressed your long black hair.

“It’s okay… it’s okay.. you don’t have to answer it now.” He smiled to nowhere. You still sobbed hard.

“I’m sorry… hiks… sorry to hurt you, sorry.. hiks…” you mumbled to his chest.

“ah.. it’s okay ______. You didn’t mean to do that.” He said.

“aigooo… you look ugly when you cry, haha” he caressed your face and patted your cheeks. He smiled. Tried to make you smile. You pouted, and giggled. He relieved you do not cry anymore.

“So, are you okay now? I can see a smile etched in your face” he teased you.

“haha” you laughed awkwardly. You quiet a while.

“Xiumin… thank’s for loving me until now.” You said. He giggled.

“This is a honor for me, miss…” he answered treat you like a princess.

“what?” you felt funny and rolled you eyes.

“hahaha, and… I guarantee that you’ll accept my love since there’s someone who doesn’t reject my kiss.” He looked at you.

“What!?” you surprised and gulped.

“I just froze earlier…” you said shyly.

“Ah~ ~ ~ You pretend to reject me when you’re the first who kiss me?” he asked. You thought hardly.

“What? Me?” you pointed your finger to yourself. “What the..!!??” you still confused about what he say. He smiled.

“So… you really don’t remember the moment you accidentally kiss me?” he asked. You look at him in the corner of your eyes.

“I don’t get it Xiumin….” You said.

“Art show… you falled into someone, and accidentally kiss him…” he said, looked at you.

“You kiss me…” he added. You wided your eyes and twitched your eyebrow. You recalled the moment you fall into someone and accidentally kiss him, so that's Xiumin? not Kris? You buried your face onto your palm and felt ing ashamed like you just did a sin.

“So, that’s you???” you mumbled not dare to look at him.

“it’s okay!” he smiled. You still throw your sight away from him.

“Hey…” he said, hugged your shoulder with his left hand.

“I said that it’s okay… I don’t mind it at all.” He added.

“Since that day, you’re my zing.” He squeezed your shoulder and shook it, then smirked. You laughed awkwardly. *Oh my bad…* you thought.

“Not need to say thank’s…” he smiled anymore. You even don’t know until when he would smile. Then he giggled and started to laugh. 

“Ha ha.. haha..” he laughed, still hugged your shoulder with his left hand.

What’s so funny Xiumin?” you asked curiously.

“You… You’re so funny…” he answered.

“Why are you so awkward like this? You’ve never awkward infront of me before… haha..” he continued his happiness. You confused. Then he changed his face into a smiled that make your heart beat.

“Would you like to be my girlfriend?” he asked.

“hn?” you surprised.

“I’ll ask the answer next week…haha” he said.

“You don’t have to answer now ________” he hugged you tightly.

“Yes…” you said, nodded.

You relieved that tonight you not only got hurt but also love from Xiumin. You’re happy Xiumin always stayed beside you whatever your mood. Even you still thinking about Kris, but you also try to remove your feeling towards him, and try to love Xiumin. You don’t gave your answer yet, but guess.. he already know what your answer. Because Xiumin was your (accidentally) first kiss. At least, he’ll be there, always beside you wherever and whenever you need. You just can say “Thank’s Xiumin”.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

okkkkaaayyy~ here is the last chapter man...

What? boring? Yeah my bad.... I also sorry about my bad grammar,

Since english isn't my main language, I can't manage the tenses properly.. TT^TT my bad ~ ~ ~

 

AAAAAAANNNDDDD DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT GUYSSS.... OR VOTE UP... OR SUBSCRIBE.... OKAY??? *wink with cherry on top*

 

and i think i SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL right?

 

hn hn hn, okay... goodbye~ THANK'S FOR ALL WHO ALREADY SUBSCRIBE ME... Hope you enjoy ^^

bye~ :*