3

LOVE in ARCHITECTURE

It has been a week since we stayed overnight at campus. You did architecture planning after all. in these seven days, you haven’t go home yet. Bath? You take a bath at your friend’s house that close from campus. You only have maximal three hours to sleep. It makes a bag under your eyes has a bag. Great! It’s tiring. But you don’t lose your beauty even you turn into cute panda. Even panda has black circle in its eyes. Kris stayed with all of you doing his pathetic task. At least, there are a dozen people stayed, in hope there would be a help. Xiumin include. Kris spent more time to monitoring the other than doing his task, and playing tennis in the first floor ( all of you stay in third floor).

When dinner comes, Kris volunteered himself to buying food. But, the fee is you should help his task. At least, he had a section by you and a semi-finished siteplan by Xiumin. You’re kind hearted after all. And lately Xiumin often helps Kris doing his task. Even in the middle of his help he always mocking Kris about how uncreative he is and how not neatly his drawing, he kept help him. You always laughed out loud at the time he start to mocking Kris, because it’s the fact.

“He’s crazy. What does he did all this time? Even he doesn’t think about concept yet… daebak!” and “What is this? His concept is minimalist? He’s not innovative at all” he sputtered.

Then, when Kris came to him after that mocking, Xiumin punch him. For your information, minimalist is the most simple concept.

 

But, that night was different. Suddenly you want to buy your dinner by yourself, because you’re too boring to eat the same food that Kris bought. But kris and the other were drawing seriously and only Xiumin could accompany you out. You should buy the other’s order too like always you do to Kris. You step outside first without Xiumin and wait him at the parking area. After a while, he came to the place where you are. Then get in the car. You sat beside him.

“Where we go?” he asked. You stared at him.

“Xiumin…” You said.

“hng?” he answered. You still stared at him.

'Dark. It’s so dark… I’m a little scared. Can you turn on the lights? Please…’ You requested.

“Oh… sorry. I think so. Wait a moment hm ?” he ordered you to wait while he turn on the lights. “Okay… done” he said, smile to you.

“thanks…” you smile. It’s the first time to you get in his car. It smell good.

“So…?” he asked. You gave him a what-face. “where?” he look at me, right on your eyes. You blushed a bit then throw your sight.

“Maybe, we should buy for them first, I don’t know what I want to eat now… hehe” you smiled widely.

Okay… we go to buy fried chicken first…” he said then drove. The lamp on the night twinkled beautifully make you feel happy to see it. Xiumin saw a smile on your face and begin to blush. His heart flustered a bit and started to make a little giggling. You stopped to stare at the beauty long road.

“What’s so funny?” you asked him.

“Nothing” he smiled. Again. But what happened suddenly makes both of you gape at the same time. Rain. The rain comes without a clue.

“Rain!!??” you shouted.

“Yeah… ” he answered. You look at yourself who wore a long shirt only. And it’s a slender one that easy to wet -_______-

 

Arrived at the fastfood restaurant, you confused.

“Let me out, and you just stay here… Rain will make your shirt wet. You don’t bring any clothes right?” he asked. You noded.

“Well” he opened the car door, and started to run to the restaurant’s entrance.

After fifteen minutes, he backed. WET. He quickly put the food in the back seat. And he seemed cold.

“Are you okay?” you asked him.

“Sure!” he persuade you. He ruffled and waggle his hair.

“Aisshhh… ” he nagged. Then he undressing himself that make you surprised.

“Hei… what you doing… Put your shirt!” you throw your sight.

“I’m wet. I just want to dry my hair, moreover… my shirt also wet” he explained.

“Wear whatever… just don’t half like that” you still don’t look at him.

“Okay… okay… I think I’ve jacket in the back seat.” He rotated his body and started look for his jacket. “Gotchaa…” he said.

“Wear.” You said. “ppaliii!!!” You continued.

“Nae.. nae…” he wore rushly. “Done” he said after a while.

You look at him and blushed evenmore. There Xiumin, sat next to you, with his wet hair. It makes him look y. You’ve never see him like this before. He already wore his varsity jacket (http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6yX9-6AaXypeQPVL_G6Kx_EHM7NMIty1qBjmiSvIzEh32PCD1 ). His face also moist because rain. It makes him look fresh. You giggled.

“why?” he asked.

“n… nothing..” you throw your sight against him. Again. Your finger played with the seat belt wish it less the awkwardness between you. Suddenly you pressed the button lights. Turned off the light.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Nevermind.” You smiled bit your lips.

“So… what do you want to eat?” he asked.

“Ah... ng... I think I just want to eat ramen tonight, hehe” you answered without thinking before. Honestly you still dunno what to eat, but your awkwardness forced you to decide.

“Okay.. maybe we should stop at the store to find some ramen” he suggested.

“Okay… ha… ha…” you laughed awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey~ ~ ~ Finally I can edit it ^^ *My internet is so ing lame yesterday...

Are you happy with this capter? *Please say yessssss, you areee* *ignore me*

is this chapter nice?

Hn, again I want to remind you to not to forget leave any comment... if you think this fic is nice, maybe, VOTE UP(?) kkkkkkkkkk

Thanks for all of you who already subscribe me C:

I LOVE YOU ALL~ ~ ~

Don't hesitate to promote my fic to your friends, hehe

Follow me on twitter C: @Devinswf ^^ if you mind, mention me tat you're my reader, I'll follback you!!!

See ya in da next chappy!!!

 

 

Hv a good day~