4

LOVE in ARCHITECTURE

After that day, Xiumin spent more time with you, and also with Kris. When you remembered about Xiumin’s barely body, you blush. And you will hit or tuft Xiumin whatever he did. That’s your method to covering your shyness . Like always, Kris attendance list signed by you. Came to campus three days per week is a reward for him. You still want to grab his heart. But he seems like dunno that you like him. He’s stupid -_____- Nonetheless, you still want to help him. You always want to help him, cuz it can make you close with him. You don’t care if he’s such a lazy one to do drawing, you believe that he has other talent within him *guess what? kkkkkkkk*. “Has a good looking is one of my talent” Kris told you a moment. Love is dull. Xiumin read your dullness.

One day, Xiumin drag you to the corridor with angry face. Xiumin heard about Kris's absence, and can’t deliver your task that he brought. Whereas your task should be collected that day. How dare he doesn't come. You really want to hit him in the face. But you can’t angry to Kris. Xiumin leaned your back onto the wall and glared to you.

“Why?” he asked vibrately. “Why you so stupid infront of Kris ______!? Kris only abuse you! You should know that!” he angry. You gulped and wide your eyes. You never see the angry Xiumin before and it makes you scared.

“Why are you xiu…” you haven’t complete your words when you hear xiumin strike the wall next to you. You surprised and gulped. You also want to cry but you hold it up. You started to uncomfortable with his attitude. What’s wrong with him? He snatched your phone and ring someone.

“Kris! Better you come, if not, you’ll know what happen. And you’ll regret it Kris.” He threatened Kris. “And also… bring _____’s task” he added. You snatched back your phone and gave Xiumin your death glare. But he looked back at you with angriness. You dunno what the hell happen with him. Then he leave you behind. Geez!

 

Since that day, Xiumin often angry if you help Kris in anything. You can’t deny that the way you help Kris is to close to him. But, eventually Xiumin makes you annoyed. He’s not the old Xiumin you’ve ever know.

***

You both were under the tree infront of library’s pond. There’s lotus in the pond, and you like to see it. It was 6 PM. And you don’t go home yet. You’re still CAD-ing. Suddenly, your mind got mess up.

“I think it’s enough Xiumin…” you said in the middle of doing your task. Xiumin was beside you.

“Hah? What suddenly?” he asked.

“I think that it’s enough to treat me like this. You always confine me with Kris, what happened? Am I wrong?” You glared at him.

“Honestly, I dislike this. The you now make me confuse. What you want?” You explained. You throw your sight to lotus infront of you. They’re beautiful. Xiumin silent, his expression changed. He sighed. You thought that you should tell him about your feeling towards Kris, so that he understand why you always cling to him, though Kris doesn’t understand you.

“You should know that I like Kris, and… I want to always beside him” you stopped move the mouse.

“Why I always seek for his attention.. it because I like him. You can’t ban me Xiumin... Please, let me do what I want to do.” you begged him. He noded.

“Yeah… sorry for being rude. Sorry, I won’t do that anymore.” He said, looked down. He sighed for a couple times. “okay…” he continued.

You both silent for a while until you decided to go dinner because night had come. Arrived at the food court, you sat, opened laptop, CAD-ed, and silented until the food came. You felt tired. He broke the silentness.

“Go home with who?” he asked. You sipped your drink and looked at him. “me?” he asked again. “it’s 9” he added.

“No, no… thanks” you smiled awkwardly. “Kris will come in a minute, he’ll pick me up ” you added.

“are you sure?” he asked.

“yes, I’m sure. It’s his laptop anyway… he will” you pointed at the laptop infront of you. That’s kris’ laptop. Xiumin confused.

“Why you use his laptop? Where’s yours? Broken?” he asked.

“No.. mine is at home. I did his CAD,” you smiled at the laptop. You continued feeding yourself, but you felt that Xiumin stare at you. You ignore it.

 

Five minutes later, Kris comes. But what makes you surprised is he came with a girl. She has a nice body (like you) and also beautiful. Her name’s Eunbyul. Kris introduced her to you. And you think that she like Kris. As a girl who like Kris, you’re jealous *of course. You immediately understand that you’ll go home in a three. You lost your mood to go home with him.

 

“Ng… I think I’ll go home with Xiumin tonight” you smiled at Xiumin. Xiumin surprised about what you said.

“Really?” Kris asked. “You drive car right?” he asked to Xiumin.

“No.. I drive motorcycle” Xiumin answered. Kris looked at me with worry face

“You’ll get a cold. ” Kris said.

“Aishhh.. whatever, I’ll go with Xiumin. You can’t stop me. hehe” you smiled to Eunbyul. You knocked the table with your finger because you don’t know what to say after that. Kris, Eunbyul, and Xiumin stare at you.

“Aishhh.. what time is it?” you grab Xiumin wrist, look at his wristwatch. “ah… I should go.” You smiled to Eunbyul. “Kkaja Xiumin! Bye guys…” you stood up, picking your bag and walked towards the exit door. You heard xiumin said goodbye to them.

 

You felt hot in the eyes, you don’t realized yet that your eyes reddened. You want to yell out, but you can’t, and it makes your heart more hurt. You recalled when kris whispering to you that he likes that girl. You accelerate your step and try not to cry, but the more your step got faster, the more your tears out.

You looked for Xiumin’s motorcycle, but you can’t find it because it’s ing dark. Suddenly there’s someone pull your wrist. It’s Xiumin. He found out that your eyes getting swollen.

“It’s okay. Please don’t cry anymore.” He said, tapped your shoulder, looked down at the ground. You can’t held that feeling anymore, you sobbed. And began to cry again. Tears falled down through your cheeks. You sobbed harder, looked down.

Xiumin confused, he looked around, made sure there’s no many people who see a crying girl infront of him. He doesn’t want to be accused as the one who make you cry. It’s kris’ fault, he thought.  He pulled you onto him and still patted you.

“Be patient…” he said.

“Why… why am I so blind Xiumin?” you ask blankly. “Why am I like this?” you sobbed harder than before.

“Ssshhhh…” xiumin hug you, try to hide your crying-face from the passerby. “let’s go from here, hng?” Xiumin said, grab your palm and headed you to his motorcycle. “put this” xiumin gave you his helmet and his black leather jacket. You held that and put them on.

“I don’t want to go home yet” you said when you already ride on his motorcycle, behind him *ofcourse.

“dae?” he asked.

“Just go to infront of the campus library please,” you whined him.

“Oh... okay” he nodded.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

GUYS! GUYS!!! Here's the another update!!!

1 chapter to go~ ~ ~ 

 

 

Hope you like it!!! ^^

Also, don't forget to leave a comment, and VOTE UP!!!???

 

Okay... I'll be back :*** chu~