1

LOVE in ARCHITECTURE

The music just so amazing that makes you more mesmerized to the DJ who plyaed it. His skill to spin the DJ-tool makes him look professional. You only know that Kris is a rapper, you never know that he can be a DJ too. His performance really changes your mind about him. You keep stomping your feet, enjoying the music, your eyes staring at him. He got you wondersturck. The time for his performance was already over but nobody want to remind him about that. His Headset sparkling in the dark. Lighting and the fog made him more charming in your eyes.

 

You hugged his Single Lens Reflex camera that he gave to you before he walked to the stage. Your heart pounding. It likes you touch him when you touch his camera. You want to touch him so badly. You back your sight to Kris on the stage, but it’s just too crowd. You can’t see him well. You shove the crowd to get a right position to make good angle of his appearance. You captured him passionately. Suddenly he looks on to you and smirk. He seems satisfied of his performance this time.

 

***

 

Kris’ performance has stop and continued by the other performans. It’s really an amazing Art Show you’ve ever see. It held by you and your friends in campus. All of you are so proud of doing this. This euphoria is incredible, and  so unforgettable.

Kris doesn’t back to audience area yet. But you’re still shaking your body follow the music. Lighting gradation mesmerizing all of you, and weird… it makes you lost Sully, your friend. She recently here, beside you. Then, you decided to ignore her that you don’t know where the hell she is. Until finally you ran into someone that you swear to the God you dunno who is he. It’s too dark to see him. You try not to fall. You held something, then you realize that’s a man’s arm. He covered by shadow.Then someone push unpurposely from behind him. Both of you almost fell to the ground, but he held your waist. You felt there’s some wet hair fell into your face. Maybe it’s his you thought. You want to wipe it. But you can’t read his position because it’s so damn dark. Then, something happened that makes you shocked. You accidentally kiss his lips. You both surprised. Then he pushed your waist slowly so that you don’t fall. You wonder who he is. You stepped back.

 

After a while, lighting back to normal. Bright and clear. It’s time for MC to talk. You can see the other’s face. In your blank, you saw kris right infront of you. “You’re okay?” he asked. You flustered. *SO… THAT GUY IS KREESSSS!!!??? AND.. I ACCIDENTALLY KISS HIM!!!??* your mind yelled like a buffalo. *Jeez… This is the most awkward time in my entire life -_______-* you thought like that. You shook your head. Then he pulled you from the crowd. “Let’s move” he said. It makes you don’t know how to act.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

GUYSSSSS.... I come back with my new fic *pray me in this fanfics-world pleazzzeee*

How? How is it? It's the first chapter. ^^ I'll make Kris jump into architecture world.

So that he know how i life my live *tortureface* kkkkkkkkkkk... Just kidding...

I think he should fight more hard so that he can survive in this major. kkkkkkkk

*Cuz his drawing is AMRAZIIINGGGGG XD* but i do love it :)))) *Stop bullying Kris dep...-_____-* HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE BABY ~ ~ ~

*sorry... I'm messing up the grammar. Thanks to the crazy-nindy. She helps me ofc :) Chu nindy ~ ~ ~*

*bow*

*run*

*jump from the cliff*

*then Kris comes help me*

*We back to 'our house'*

*happily ever after*

^^

 

 

PS: Don't plagiarize, cuz i'm not plagiarize anyone. It's original mine.