SleepOver With Hongki

Forbidden Love Story

JUNHYUNG'S POV

(Hongki's Green Msg)

(Junhyung's blue Msg)

Hyung, can I sleepover in your house? It's kinda boring here...sad

Sure why not.

Asa! I'll be there right away!

Ding! Dong!

Wow! He sure is fast.... I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Hongki gave me a surprise hug as soon as he saw me!

"Hyung! Thank you for having me to sleepover in your house!" he let go of his hug and beamed a smile.

I looked at his hands which were fillled with pillows and bags.

"Why do you bring so much bags with you and your pillow? I have extra in my room and...."

"Hyung! Let's go to your room. I'm kinda tired here," he cut my sentence and pouted.

"Aiiisshhh..this kid...gaja," I led him to my room and he followed me behind.

While walking towards my room, I saw Sooyeon at the balcony, her lollipop.

"Sooyeon ya! Annyeong!" Hongki greeted her.

"Oh...Annyeong,oppa. What are you doing here?" she greeted back and asked.

"I'm sleepingover at his house. It's kinda boring at my house so I want company," he said.

"Oh. Okay. Have fun then," she smiled and turned her back to watch the scenery outside.

==========

In my room,

"Hyung,let's invite Sooyeon over and play some games! Okay?" Hongki suggested.

"I thought you say that you're tired?" I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Tired but not sleepy. Hyung,let's invite her ok?" Hongki gave a cute face.

"Nae...but u MUST go n invite her," I told him.

"Yes sir! hehehehe," he went out and get Sooyeon into my room.

When she arrived into my room, I could tell that she's a bit uncomfortable. Hongki let her sit beside him and facing me.

"What are we going to do?" Sooyeon asked.

"Playing Truth & Dare game," Hongki told us.

"Can I not do? I hate this game," She said.

"Wae? It's no fun two people," he pouted.

"Hongki,don't force her. If she don't want to," I said.

But hongki kept asking her to stay here and play and finally she gave in.

=======

Start of TRUTH & DARE game,

"Let's have Sooyeon spin the bottle," Hongki suggested.

She spinned the bottle and it pointed to me. I gulped and wondered what kind of question she's going to ask... hope it's not difficult to answer..

 

Sorrrryyyyy for the late update!

Happy that I got to BEAST 1ST FANMEETING ASIA TOUR in Singapore! And also  Been very busy with my driving test.

But I'll try to update during the weekends! =3