Same Old Thing

Forbidden Love Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5n_RpV9Bvw 

BEAST \ B2ST - 비스트 - LOVING YOU - ALL MY LOVE - OST - ROMANIZATION & ENG SUB [HD]

===============

12 years passed....

Sooyeon's POV

The brightly-lit sun shone through my windows and birds chirping sweetly ouside my window. I felt umma waking me up,but still I couldn't help myself to wake up so early in the morning. Umma had tried to wake me up but failed so finally she gave up and went to do her chores before Madam scolded. Ahhh.....peace..... I thought to myself. I cover myself with my blanket and continue to sleep. But that moment didn't last.....

"Yah. Sleepyhead. Wake up," Someone called to me.

I pretended not to hear and continue to doze off. Suddenly I felt a light kick on my body.

"Yah. Wake up or I'll spill a bucket of water on you," He threatened.

Upon hearing water, I quickly sat up and eyes wide opened. I looked at him and he gave me a smirk. If I have my own way, I feel like poking his eyes until he can't see anymore! Really like to threaten people!

"Yah. Pali and make breakfast for me. You're my personal maid remember?" He smirked.

"Who says?" I furrowed my eyebrows,

"Says ME," He pointed to himself.

"I'm not going to," I folded my arms and stuck out my tongue at him.

Before he could say anything, Umma went into the room and called me.

"Sooyeon ya, hurry up and take your bath or you'll be late for school," Umma said,

"Ne," I obeyed her and merong at him.

Junhyung's POV

"Master Junhyung, Master Hongki iswaiting for you downstairs," Ajumma Shinyoung told me.

"Ehm...Could you tell Hongki to wait for a while,ajumma?" I asked her a favour.

She understood very clearly and walked off. I walked out of the room and head into my room. Sometimes I wonder how could she and ajumma be related? One is stubborn and one is obedient....hmmm....??