HOW WE FIRST MET....

Forbidden Love Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkoFaswQ1O4 

Eng Sub | Beast (비스트) - Fiction (픽션) MV [HD 1080p]  

=============

Sooyeon's POV

12 years ago.....

"Umma,where are we going?" I my lollipop while holding Umma's hand.

"Just follow umma. We are going to move out to a bigger house. When we get there, remember to be a good girl,arachi?" Umma warned me.

I nodded obediently and followed her. We had walked for an hour but still there is no sign of the big house.

"Umma,I'm tired," I wiped my sweat and tugged her sleeve.

Umma brought me to the nearby bench and we sat down for a short rest. Umma looked left and right to see whether we were in the right direction. Then umma got up and asked a passer-by for directions. He helpfully directed her to the direction and she thanked him for his kindness.

"Sooyeon,Gaja. We need to hurry before it's turning dark," Umma grabbed the bags and held my hand.

After a few distance walk, we soon arrived to the place. I was just amazed by the wonderful house and the beautiful garden. The gate to the house suddenly opened and we went in. Umma knocked on the door and the man with black and white suit opened it. He escorted us to the living room and we invited us to sit down. After a few minutes, an elegant woman appeared. She approached us and sat in front of us. We politely stood up and greeted her. They started talking and since they were talking "adult-language", I tried to not pay attention to them and look around the house. Just by the corner, I saw a boy with a thick book. He looked at me with cold eyes like as if I had done something wrong. After that, he looked away and left me dumbfounded.

"Butler Jin,hand Ms Shinyoung the terms and conditions," The woman ordered him.

Butler Jin obeyed and gave it to Umma. Umma looked at the paper and seemed shocked. I looked at her and tried to look at the paper but she kept it away from me. After she read it,she signed but she unwilling to do so. After that, Butler Jin directed us to our room. It was bigger than our old room. We settled down and  laid out the matress for us to sleep.

"Sooyeon,let's sleep early. Tomorrow we had a long day and you need to go to school tomorrow," Umma tugged me to sleep.

"But I can't sleep,umma," I pouted.

Umma sang my favourite lullaby and very soon, I went to a deep sleep!

Umma saranghae...

 

So how was it?? Comment and subscribe! ^^