School

Forbidden Love Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYLGpWoktSA&NR=1 

[Full HD] 2PM - Hands Up [Full] MV  

================

Junhyung's POV

After everything's set, I went down the stairs and saw Hongki busily eating my breakfast.

"Yah! You're eating my breakfast!" I shouted at him and hurriedly approached the dining table.

"Mianhae..heheheh...gulmjulin(hungry)hehehe," Hongki,my bestfriend, rubbed his stomach.

"Master Junhyung,do you want me to make your breakfast?" Ajumma Shinyoung asked.

I nodded and sat beside the hungry monster.

"Hyung,where's Sooyeon?" Hongki asked while looking around the house.

"In her room. Wae(Why)?" I bluntly said.

"Just want to see her," He smiled and continued eating.

Finally, my breakfast is ready and saw Sooyeon gotten ready for school.

"Umma! Annyeong!" She hugged ajumma from the back and a peck on her cheek.

"Sooyeon ya. Go and eat your breakfast before going off to school," She smiled at her daughter.

"Sooyeon ya! Annyeong!" Hongki smiled widely at her and gave her a wave.

Sooyeon just waved and pretended not to see me beside him and headed to the kitchen.

 Sooyeon's POV

"Hmmmm....the breakfast look delicious!" I beamed a smile at Umma.

"Sooyeon ya. You need to adjust yourself wake early. You can't expect me to wake you up early,right?" Umma said while washing the dishes.

"Arasoh,umma. From now on, I'll try to wake up early," I promised her while eating my breakfast.

"Where's Madam?" I asked.

"Oh,she has an early flight to Mexico for business trip,"Umma told me.

"Oh.....," I just nodded.

After I finished eating, I gave umma a peck on her cheek and set off to school.

 Hongki's POV

"Sooyeon ya! Wait for us! We'll walk with you!" I rushed.

"Why are you so rushed for? I will get Butler Jin to drive us to school," Junhyung calmly said.

"I want to walk to school with Sooyeon! Hyung! Pali! Or we'll be late!" I grabbed his arm and rushed to Sooyeon.

"Silh-eo(don't want) !" He protested.

"C'mon! Walking is an exercise. Pali! Sooyeon ya! Wait!" I pulled his arm.