D6

Destiny

Hyunseung, the school head prefect was on duty. He walk around the school when was assembly to make sure no student ditch. He walk passed the toilet when he smell something unpleasent. Peeked inside the room, he has knew who in it and what they do. He shook his head and saw one of his hoobae walking.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyunseung Sunbae." The kid bow. Hyunseung nod slightly. Once the kid was away, he open the door.

"L.Joe, when will you stop?" He said sternly. L.Joe and his friend stop their activity and look at Hyunseung. L.Joe smirk.

"Ah... The school so-called-head-prefect is here. Wanna arrest me for smoking? You are not a freaking police dear." L.Jo and his friend laugh mockingly.

"What is the use to bring people like you to the teacher? You are a freaking rock-headed right? You wouldn't change. Don't you ashamed?" Hyunseung smirk. L.Joe threw his cigarette and walk towards Hyunseung.

"What do you say? Mind to repeat it?" L.Joe said. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"Don't you ashamed? Your brother is the ex school head prefect. Your father owns a big chemical factory in this country. What would people react if they know about his son?" Hyunseung said mockingly.

"Woah! Hyunseung is bravier now. What would the student react if they knew about you and Sunggyu?" L.Joe said and smirk. Hyunseung grab L.Joe's collar and slam him against the wall. L.Joe's friend hold Hyunseung's shoulder.

"So what? It is just between us. Moreover, they wouldn't believe you since you are a liar. You're useless! You know that right? Even, your brother hate you." Hyunseung said and receive a glare from L.Joe. Not long after that, he receive a powerful punch from L.Joe. He flew out from the toilet. Hyunseung knew he should do something, but despite his condition is not so well, he decide to accept it. L.Joe kicked his rib making him groan in pain. L.Joe want to threw another punch but stopped with a shout.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" They turn to the person or, a girl to be exact. L.Joe let go of Hyunseung and walk towards the girl.

"A girl.. Wow! Trying to be a heroin here." L.Joe smirk.

"What are you doing with the school head prefect. You are a jerk!" She retort. L.Joe smirk even more.

"You are so y when you angry. I like it." L.Joe touch the girl's shoulder and slam the girl against the wall. He wants to kiss the girl when suddenly he being pushed. The girl ran away. Hyunseung punch L.Joe and slam him against the wall.

"You know what? I am not so well today but I have to come to school just to face with you? off!" Hyunseung threw the last punch.

"HYUNSEUNG! L.JOE!" They turn around and saw discipline teacher, the girl just now and another girl. L.Joe's friend ran away when saw them.

"Hyunseung, what happen with both of you?" The discipline teacher, Mr. Heo ask.

"L.Joe smoke in toilet and ..." Hyunseung took a glance at his saviour, the girl just now.

"...he almost make ual harassment to that girl." Hyunseung point to the girl.

"Is that true?" Mr. Heo said. L.Joe shook his head while the girl nod.

"Aniya Mr. Heo. I didn't do anything. He trapped me here just to make me got detention!" L.Joe retort back. Hyunseung glare at him.

"L.Joe! You are really a troublesome! Detention for a week! If you avoid, I will make sure you drop three subject. Tell your parents to meet me tomorrow!" Mr. Heo said and walk away.

"Like I said, no one believe you." Hyunseung smirk. L.Joe stand up and walk to Hyunseung.

"I will make sure you suffer Hyunseung!" L.Joe walk brushed Hyunseung's shoulder. Hyunseung turn to his saviour and her friend.

"Hyunseung! You are lucky Jihyun is there or else you have been dead! Why didn't you do anything?" A girl named Gayoon said. Hyunseung sigh.

"I am not so well. I am having fever. By the way, thank you for saving me." Hyunseung turn to the girl. "May I know your name?" Hyunseung ask.

"Jihyun. Nam Jihyun." The girl smile. Hyunseung smile back.

"Which class?" "Umm. First class of account." Jihyun said and Hyunseung's smile faded.

"She is Sunggyu's deskmate." Gayoon said. Hyunseung sigh. " I think, I can't continue my day. Never mind. Thank you again." Hyunseung bow and walk away. Jihyun frown.

'Why must I met with someone close to Sunggyu?' Hyunseung shook his head.

"Jihyun, its time to go to class. Kaja!" Gayoon walk away with Jihyun.

>>>~~~<<<

The class was so noisy as all of the teacher has contact time with principle. Sunggyu was bored as he don't know what to do. It is the first time in his life he don't want to study. He look at Jihyun who is looking outside the class.

"Jihyun!" Sunggyu called. "Jihyun~" Sunggyu called again but seems Jihyun is a bit dazed off. He sigh. He look around and smile seepishly.

"Jihyun! There is rat at your foot! RAT!!" Sunggyu shout at Jihyun's ear making Jihyun jump and shout too as she heard the word rat. She look around and saw no rat but a laughing hamster. She grit her teeth and pinch Sunggyu's hand make Sunggyu groan in pain.

"That's what you got when play trick with me!" Jihyun sit calmly at her seat. Sunggyu rubbed his hand.

"Aniya. You are daydreaming. Something happen? I called you but you didn't hear it." Sunggyu pout which Jihyun found it cute.

"Sunggyu, this morning, I have done a good deed." Jihyun smile. "Deed? What did you do?" Sunggyu ask.

"I save the school prince charming, Jang Hyunseung, the head prefect of this school." Jihyun said. Sunggyu blink his small eyes and nod while bit his lips.

"So, how you saved him?" Sunggyu ask.

"I saw L.Joe punched him but he didn't do anything. So, I shout. But , he tried to harass me. Then, Hyunseung come and punch L.Joe. He look charming although he is not well. And, I think, I really hate L.Joe now. He bullied you and he didn't even scared of the head prefect. What a jerk. " Jihyun pout.

'He must be trying to keep the secret save. He is same like before. Didn't care for himself but someone else. Hyunseung...' Sunggyu thought.

>>>~~~<<<

"Thank you! Please come again!" Sunggyu bow at the customer who just pay for their drink. Sunggyu sigh.

"Gyu, you sigh so much. Something troubled you?" Sungyeol ask. Sunggyu forced a smile and shook his head.

"Aniya. I just tired. School and stuff." Sunggyu said.

"Jinjja? Or, you are thinking about your Nam Woohyun?" Sungyeol ask and raise his eyebrow. Sunggyu chuckle.

"Yah, before you talk about me, talk about you and my Myungie first. Aigoo." Sunggyu said. Both of them look at Myungsoo who is serving food to their customer.

"What is with Myungsoo? He is fine living his life with my liver." Sungyeol raise his eyebrow. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"Of course. Every night I heard he mumbled your name. Sungyeol.. Sungyeol.. I almost throw up." Sunggyu said. Sungyeol smirk. Sunggyu sigh again. The door cracked open and a familiar face come in. Sunggyu smile brightly.

"WOOHYUN!" Sunggyu waved his hand and called Woohyun. Woohyun smile. Sungyeol raise his eyebrow.

"I go first." Sungyeol said. Woohyun walk toward Sunggyu.

"Gyujiji! I misshhh you sho much.." Woohyun make an aegyo. Sunggyu smile and pinch Woohyun's cheek.

"I know. I misshh you chuu~~ Buing buing~~" Sunggyu reply it with aegyo too. Woohyun blush at Sunggyu's cuteness.

"What do you want to order? I will make it for you. Special for you only!" Sunggyu said.

"Umm... I want you." Woohyun said. Sunggyu chuckle awkwardly.

"P-pabo ya! Jinjja! If you dare make me yours then." Sunggyu said jokingly.

"I am serious. I want you. Be mine.." Woohyun said. Sunggyu's jaw dropped. Woohyun burst into laugh.

"I'm just kidding Gyu~ Of course you wouldn't be mine. You didn't love me right? How can you be mine.." Woohyun said. Sunggyu chuckle awkwardly again..

'Only if you know Nam Woohyun..'

"I really hate you Nam Woohyun! Eii! I don't want to be friend with you anymore." Sunggyu pout and crossed his arm. Woohyun stop laughing and look at pouting Sunggyu. He pinch Sunggyu's pouty lips.

"Ah!! Yah! It hurts! Let me pinch your lips!" Sunggyu said and chase Woohyun until they were out from the cafe. Sunggyu trickled Woohyun down the floor making Woohyun laughing so hard.

"Gyu! Ahahah! Gyu! Its ticklish! L-let go!! Ah!! Gyu!!" Woohyun shout. Sunggyu was on top of Woohyun. Woohyun hold Sunggyu's hand making Sunggyu stopped. They stare in each other's eyes for a second.

"Lovey lovey dovey! Oh oh oh! Lovey lovey dovey!" Sungyeol sang to T-Ara's song, Lovey Dovey with a bit of their dance while wiping the windows. Sunggyu and Woohyun glare at Sungyeol.

"He is such a er." Woohyun said. Sunggyu nod.

"I wouldn't let Myungsoo be with him if he ruin our happy moments after this." Sunggyu said out loud make Sungyeol gulped nervously.

"Ye?! Ah! I will be there! Do you hear someone called me? I will go in first. Continue your moment then! Yea Hyung! I'll be there!" Sungyeol faked a situation and walked in clumsily. Woohyun and Sunggyu laugh. They stop laughing and they realize their position.

"Woohyun.. Can you let go of my hand? I should work actually." Sunggyu said. Woohyun let go of Sunggyu's hand and both of them sit on the floor.

"M-mianhe. I shouldn't do it. Mianh. But you are too cute." Woohyun scratch his back awkwardly. Sunggyu smile.

"So, what do you want to order?" Sunggyu ask.

"Um.. Vanilla Latte and Oreo Cheesecake." Woohyun said. Sunggyu nod. They walked in the cafe. Woohyun sit at one corner while Sunggyu continue his work.

"Here is your Vanilla Latte and Oreo Cheesecake! Enjoy it!" Sunggyu served and want to wlak away when suddenly Woohyun hold Sunggyu's hand. Sunggyu turn around and face Woohyun.

"Yea? Waeyo? Is there any problem?" Sunggyu ask.

"Uhmm.. A-are you free this weekend?" Woohyun ask. Sunggyu nod.

"W-would you like to go out with me?" Woohyun ask make Sunggyu's blush.

"Just go Hyung. Moreover, I am going out with Sungyeol too this weekend." Myungsoo said when he walk behind Sunggyu to serve the food. Woohyun blush while Sunggyu grit his teeth.

'You are so gonna get it Kim Myungsoo.'

"O-okay then." Sunggyu answered shortly.

"I will wait for you at 10 a.m. at the park over there. C-can we?" Woohyun said and Sunggyu nod.

"Exchange phone number please. It will be easier." Myungsoo said and receive a smack from Sunggyu. Myungsoo rubbed his back of head. Sunggyu's smacl is powerful sometime.

"Don't be a er like that choding can you?" Sunggyu said. Myungsoo stuck his tounge out. Woohyun chuckle at the Kim brother's cuteness. Indeed, Sunggyu's cuteness.

They exchange their number and Sunggyu continue his work. Woohyun really make Sunggyu's day. Sunggyu forget all of his problem when he is with Woohyun.

Woohyun smile and think, what should he do to Kim Sunggyu on their first date. Sometimes, a greasy person can be dumb for their first date. Like Nam Woohyun. -.-

http://25.media.tumblr.com/02ec08877d58ad45507f0aee4d4dcd7e/tumblr_mkivgwRG8h1r7dig5o4_250.gif  Our GreasyNam is at the back of the leader can't take his hand off our HamsterGyuJijiLeader.