D4

Destiny

He can't see clearly as the rain keep pouring heavily on his body. Lightning is fighting furiously above theit head.

"Aish! Rain again. When will I arrive my destination." He mumble.He never hate rain. But that doesn't mean that he like rain.

He walk while hugging his bag. Seeing the bus stop was too crowd by people who wants shelter, he decide to continue his walk. He smile when he arrive the cafe. Walking in the cafe, the smell of coffee scent welcome him. He sit at one of the table and wipe his wet hair. He look around the café until a waiter walk towards him.

"Sir, may I take your order?" The waiter ask.He frown.

"Can I ask something, where is Kim Sunggyu?"He ask.

"Sorry, but, Sunggyu take leave today. He is at hospital. By the way, who are you?" The waiter ask.

"Me? I'm Nam Woohyun.His...Ummm..B-bestfriend." Woohyun said. The waiter nodded.

"What do you mean by he is at hospital? Is he sick?" Woohyun ask worrily. He felt his chest tighten.

"No. It is that his brother having surgery." The waiter answered. Woohyun nod.

"Just give me coffee.That's all. Thank you." Woohyun said.

After done drinking, he pay for the coffee and straight home. He thought he will meet Sunggyu at the cafe. But in the end, Sunggyu didn't even show up.

'I need to ask Jihyun noona. Who knows maybe he have Sunggyu's number phone.' He thought and smile.

>>>~~~<<<

"Sunggyu ssi, Myungsoo ssi and Sungyeol ssi have done the surgery successfully. I will move both of them in the same ward. Make sure they sleep and rest well. If they have stable enough, they will wake up in 24 hours." Doctor Shin said. Sunggyu, Mrs Kim and Lee Dong Wook,Sungyeol's brother sigh in relief. Sunggyu and Dong Wook hug each other.

"Thank you Dong Wook Hyung! Thank you for Sungyeol's liver. Thank you so much Dong Wook Hyung." Sunggyu said. Dong Wook nod in the hug.

"Never mind Sunggyu ah. Moreover, Sungyeol's wish was accomplished. He has always want to be an organ donor since our mother died before she could even do her lung surgery. Thank you too Sunggyu ah." Dong Wook said and smile.Mrs Kim smile and nod at both of them.

They stepped in the ward and saw two lying figure with machine beside them. Dong Wook walk to his brother's side while the Kim family sit beside Myungsoo.

"You have done a good job Kim Myungsoo. Hyung is proud of you." Sunggyu whisper while holding Myungsoo's cold hand.  They sit in silence as both of the patient didn't awake yet.

"Gyu, have you pay for your exam fees right?" Mrs Kim ask. Sunggyu look at his mother and shook his head.

"I will pay it for you. So, you don't have to work at the cafe anymore." Mrs Kim said. Dong Wook who heard the conversation look at them. Sunggyu 's eyes meet Dong Wook's.

"No need eomma. I will pay it by myself. Moreover, I have sixth months more before exam. You don't need to worry. And, I wouldn't quit from Infinite Cafe. I love my job." Sunggyu said. Mrs Kim sigh.

"Gyu. I want you to study. You don't have to trouble yourself when I can support both of you." Mrs Kim said. Dong Wook look at his brother. Sunggyu then look at Dong Wook and Sungyeol. He sigh.

"I go home first eomma. I have school tomorrow." Sunggyu said. He kiss Myungsoo and walk away from the ward completely ignoring Mrs Kim.

Mrs Kim sigh. She knew. It is her fault for leaving Sunggyu and Myungsoo. And now, she have to fix it again so that they can be happy like before.

>>>~~~<<<

Myungsoo look around and felt weight at his right hand. His abdomen still hurt. He lift up his head and saw another figure lying in front of him. He look at the person beside the patient.

"Dong Wook Hyung?" He mumbled softly.

'Then, that's mean, Sungyeol is the patient.' He thought. His mother moved and wake up.

"Omo! Myung. You're awake." His mom said. He smile a bit.

"Do you hurt anywhere? Want me to call for the doctor?" Mrs Kim ask. Myungsoo shook his head.

"Eomma.. Where is Gyu Hyung?" Myungsoo ask. Mrs Kim glance at her watch.

"He gone to school maybe. He was here last night after your operation." Mrs Kim said. Myungsoo nod.

"Eomma, is that Sungyeol?" Myungsoo ask. Mrs Kim smile and nod.

"W-what is he doing here?" Myungsoo ask worrily.

"I will tell you later. You need rest dear. So rest a bit and when Sungyeol wake up, he will tell you why he is here." Mrs Kim smile. Myungsoo nod and close his eyes again.

>>>~~~<<<

Sunggyu settled at his place. Open up a book and start to read it.

"Sunggyu!" A person exclamed happily. He look at his side and saw Jihyun.

"Good morning Jihyun ah!" Sunggyu smile but it didn't reach his small eyes. Jihyun pout and sit at her chair.

"Gyu, is your brother awake?" Jihyun ask. Sunggyu frown.

"How did you know?" Sunggyu ask.

"Woohyun told me. He goes to your cafe yesterday but you weren't there. He got worried when he didn't saw you. So, he ask your friend and they said your brother was admitted to hospital. He wants to call you but, he didn't have your number." Jihyun said. Sunggyu nod.

"I don't know. When I leave the hospital, my brother is still sleeping. So, I don't know." Sunggyu said.

"It means, your brother is save? So do the donor?" Jihyun ask. Sunggyu nod again. The teacher come in and they greet the teacher.

"Okay class. I will announce the name who didn't pay for the exam fee yet. Listen carefully." The teacher said. Sunggyu bit his lips as he knew the teacher will announce his name.

"Jung Eunji, Kim Ryeowook, Kim Jongin, Kwon Sohyun, Lee Gikwang and Yook Sungjae.. Please pay for it the latest a months before the exam. Now open your English practice book." The teacher said. Sunggyu frown.

'Did the teacher miss my name?' Sunggyu thought. He raise his hand and call the teacher. The teacher turn around and look at him.

"Yes Kim Sunggyu? Is there any problem?" The teacher ask.

"Teacher, did you miss my name? I didn't pay for the exam fee yet." Sunggyu said. The teacher smile.

"Thirty minutes earlier there is a person paid for your fees. She said that she is your guardian." The teacher said. Sunggyu nod and sit.

'It must be eomma.' Sunggyu thought and focus on the lesson.

>>>~~~<<<

"Sunggyu~~ Eat with me?" Jihyun ask again. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"NAM JIHYUN! How many times have I said? I said I don't want to eat at school. Moreover, I have promised you to olow you somewhere right?" Sunggyu said. Jihyun scoff, she crossed her arm at her chest and pout. She sit down beside him.

"KIM SUNGGYU! Can you tell me why didn't you want to eat at school? From what I hear from them, you didn't eat at school yet this year." Jihyun said.

"I have no reason why. I-I just don't want to. I want to study." Sunggyu said.

"Liar. You must have our own reason why you don't want to eat at school." Jihyun said. Sunggyu sigh and turn to her.

"Okay. I will tell you but, don't tell this to other person." Sunggyu said and held his pinky finger. Jihyun nod and intertwined their finger.

"It is like this..''

Flashback

It is Sunggyu's first year in the school. Sunggyu, Hoya, and Dongwoo is a best buddies. Sungyeol didn't enter the school yet as he still in primary school. The three of them were walking in the hallway towards the canteen. Sunggyu, Hoya and Dongwoo bring their food to one of the table. They sit down and chat happily.

Bang! A person land his fist at Sunggyu's table. The three of them look at the person.

"M-mianhe, nuguseyo?" Hoya ask. The person smirk.

"Me? My brother is a big brother in this school and you don't know me? I am L.JOE! Remember my name you freak! One more thing, don't sit at this table or you will die!" L.Joe said. The three of them frown.

"But, school provide this table for everyone. It is not for you only. There is some space here. He can share."Dongwoo force a smile. L.Joe narrowed his eyes.

"What did you say? Share? Huh! L.JOE WOULDN'T SHARE WITH ANYONE!" L.Joe said and threw a punch at Dongwoo's face. Some girl screaming. The prefect try to hold L.Joe but they were punched as well. Sunggyu quickly ran away from the scene and call the teacher. The teacher come and slap L.Joe who is punching Dongwoo. L.Joe was punished. He got caned and suspended from school for two weeks. L.Joe's brother actually is a head prefect. Since that incident, L.Joe's brother acting cold with L.Joe as he has ashamed him. L.Joe hold his revenge for Sunggyu, Hoya and Dongwoo. He always bullied the three of them whenever they come to the canteen. Sometimes, he will put something in their food or not accidentally bumped into them making their food fall down. After school, he would beat them and take their money.

"Dongwoo, Hoya, do you guys really have to go?" Sunggyu said with a sad tone. Dongwoo and Hoya nod slowly.

"We have to Gyu ah. Our parents has decided that we should move since we always bullied. You should too Gyu." Dongwoo said and Hoya nod. Sunggyu pout. They hug and bid goodbye. The next day, Sunggyu walk to the canteen alone. A prson tripped his leg make him fall down. His nose bleeding. L.Joe pull Sunggyu's hair.

"Where is your geek friend? They leave you alone right? Serve you right! Now, I will give my revenge to you. Because of you, my brother hate me. Teacher always seek for my fault. If only you didn't call for the teacher!" L.Joe shout.

"Its not my fault you jerk! It is your own fault!" Sunggyu shout back. L.Joe grit his teeth and slam Sunggyu's head at the wall. A prefect, or to be exactly, L.Joe's brother walk at the hallway. His eyes widen when saw his brother do that. He quiskly order his junior to call the teacher. He ran to L.Joe and threw a punch at him.

"You bastard! Don't you have enough ashamed me in front of ither students! Are you crazy? Are you want to kill this boy so badly! You bastard!" He threw the last punch at his brother and fall down. He hug Sunggyu who is his head bleeding and now unconcious.

"Yah! How come you can defend that boy! You're my brother! You should defend me!" L.Joe shout back.

"YAH! Don't make me as your toy. Don't you ever think that I will defend you if you do wrong. And, don't do anything you want in this school just because I'm head prefect! L.Joe, start from now on, we're not brothers anymore. I don't want to have brother like you." His brother let his tears fall down. L.Joe stunned. The teacher and prefect come at the right time.

"L.Joe, follow me to the office and you, bring that boy to clinic now!" The teacher said.

Since that day, L.Joe and his brother didn't talk to each other. L.Joe's brother graduated and study abroad while L.Joe still stuck in this school and full of disciplinaru problem. The school teacher dislike him so do the students especially Sunggyu. That was the last time Sunggyu goes to the school canteen because everytime he go there, he will be bullied by L.Joe. Even after school too he will be bullied.

End of Flashback

Sunggyu sigh. Jihyun nod.

"So, because of that.. L.Joe is indeed a jerk. Be strong Sunggyu ah." Jihyun carress Sunggyu's hand. Sunggyu retracted his hand and smile awkwardly. He didn't like if someone who is not so close with him being touchy with him. Although he has know Jihyun for more than a week, but he still feel uncomfortable. Jihyun smile faintly. "Sorry.." Jihyun muttered and walk away.

'Did I hurt her?' Sunggyu thought. He sigh..

Jihyun feel so stupid because touch his hand like that. 'I shouldn't do that if I don't want him to hate me. Aigoo! Pabo Jihyun ah! You shouldn't do that. But, whatever I did, he wouldn't like me right?' Jihyun thought and sigh.


I'm so sorry. This chapter is a bit boring.

I will try to make it better. Thanks for subscribe and comments!